Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I have a feeling this show will do just fine this season. I think it has developed a pretty loyal fan base over the course of the past two seasons. Besides, it is one of CW's few "staple" shows.
    Good point, I guess I just get a bit paranoid...so many shows I have loved have been yanked.

Just made my way through the gag reels on both DVD sets. Hee!
    Bring on October 4...
    LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
    David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
      Good point, I guess I just get a bit paranoid...so many shows I have loved have been yanked.

Just made my way through the gag reels on both DVD sets. Hee!
      Bring on October 4...
      A lot of shows I've really loved have wrongfully gotten the ax over the years too. So I know how you feel. It's never bad to be a little paranoid, especially with the way TV is today. I just really feel that this show has what it takes to stay afloat.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A lot of shows I've really loved have wrongfully gotten the ax over the years too. So I know how you feel. It's never bad to be a little paranoid, especially with the way TV is today. I just really feel that this show has what it takes to stay afloat.
        Too right! I wonder how many of what seems to be the biggest crop of new shows that have caught my interest in a long time will last. I'm just going to enjoy all of them while they are here. If one or two of them go on it will be a good thing.

I've got my money on 'Reaper' and 'Journeyman', be interesting to see if my 'feelings' about them means success. The last two new shows I felt this way about were 'Supernatural' and 'Eureka' and both have gone as far as a 3rd season. That is good by todays general longevity scale for TV shows!!!

I'm there with you in feeling that Supernatural really has what it takes and will go on!

Comment

Less than a week until Supernatural! I can't wait!!!
          sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

i hate yous sooo much i dont get it till jan , but dont tell me anything about it and if i ask still dont tell me anything about it ok

Comment

alright. my lips are sealed. *starts humming the song "our lips are sealed" by the Go-Gos*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uberdork7898 View Post
                Less than a week until Supernatural! I can't wait!!!
                Most of us here can't wait either, my friend. This premiere is going to be sooo sweet! Personally, with how good Smallville was this past Thursday, I still wish both shows had premiered together.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Most of us here can't wait either, my friend. This premiere is going to be sooo sweet! Personally, with how good Smallville was this past Thursday, I still wish both shows had premiered together.
                  I wonder why they didn't? Hmm. Well, I'm not watching Smallville-it got dropped from my viewing schedule when I heard that
                  Spoiler:
                  Lana was coming back
                  -but I am looking forward to Supernatural next week.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

I dropped Smallville from my viewing list awhile ago because I thought it got too soap-opery.
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah me too

Comment

i liked it when it first came out, but it started getting bad last year
                        sigpic

Comment

I can happily say that I've never seen a single ep of Smallville and have no desire to.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                            I can happily say that I've never seen a single ep of Smallville and have no desire to.
                            I've never seen it either. Going back to Superman's teenage years just didn't appeal to me. Whilst it seemed like a good idea to explore how he discovered his powers, for me the original movie with Christopher Reeve showed all that needed to be shown about that part of his life.

Comment

I watched an ep of Smallville because Kavan Smith was in it and another because of Corin Nemec, but both were a bit of a struggle to get through, story-wise. I've never been a big Superman fan anyway, but Superman in some angsty emo teen relationship fantasy is even more unwatchable in my book.

Nope, I'm happy with Supernatural. There's angst, but there's depth to go with it and it isn't ALL about sex. Except maybe when Dean's involved.

Comment

Last Thursday, they chose to show an encore of the Reaper premiere after Smallville. Guess they wanted to push their new show as much as possible. At least Supernatural returns to it's rightful place this week. I sooo can't wait for Thursday night to get here.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X