Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter
    Wow! That really stinks! No new SG-1 or SGA until January either! I may go into shock with no new episodes until then!

I was just wondering what would be a good "Christmas" episode of Supernatural? Of course, steering clear of the obvious Christmas Carol type of episode. Anyone have any thoughts?
    And now no new Surface either. What are they trying to do, kill me?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      And now no new Surface either. What are they trying to do, kill me?
      I know, right! I mean they are taking away our shows! Well, I guess I must revert to DVDs of SG-1 and SGA. Maybe that will help me bridge the gap!

Any ideas on the Supernatural Christmas episode I'd asked about in my last posting?
      sigpic

Comment

Any ideas on the Supernatural Christmas episode I'd asked about in my last posting?
        Maybe not an idea for a whole ep. But definitely a scene. Well, now that their
        Spoiler:
        Dad has made contact with them
        , I picture them all around a tree opening gifts from each other. They all bought each other new weapons for use in "hunting".
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Everyone knows that the suicide rate goes up over the holidays. But what if some suicides were... "assisted" by an angry spirit? One tied to Christmas who gains its strength through the increased emotions caused by the holiday season? Or maybe it causes people to go on the rampage.

Or maybe some gremlins infest a holiday display, wreaking havoc.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            That would be so awesome to see. You know Dean would have some snappy one-liners for those little buggers.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Everyone knows that the suicide rate goes up over the holidays. But what if some suicides were... "assisted" by an angry spirit? One tied to Christmas who gains its strength through the increased emotions caused by the holiday season? Or maybe it causes people to go on the rampage.

Yeeeesssss....Gremlins! Very good idea!
              sigpic

Comment

Oooo.... Or how about the Little Match Girl? There can be a string of mysterious fires plaguing a small town which all trace back to a little girl who died on Christmas Eve- probably in an arson fire set by some greedyguts Scrooge type who owns half the town and who'd set the fire to get the insurance money, not knowing that the little girl was huddled inside, trying to keep warm...

Naturally, all the fires occur in buildings owned by Scrooge.

Comment

Oooo.... Or how about the Little Match Girl? There can be a string of mysterious fires plaguing a small town which all trace back to a little girl who died on Christmas Eve- probably in an arson fire set by some greedyguts Scrooge type who owns half the town and who'd set the fire to get the insurance money, not knowing that the little girl was huddled inside, trying to keep warm...

Naturally, all the fires occur in buildings owned by Scrooge.
                  I like it. You're pretty good at this.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I like it. You're pretty good at this.
                    I agree...Shadow should go write some episodes!
                    sigpic

Comment

I just can't wait for this show to get going again. Anyone else need a new ep as bad as me?
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just can't wait for this show to get going again. Anyone else need a new ep as bad as me?
                        I do. Definitely. Out of all the scifi/fantasy new shows this year, this is the only one that caught and held my interest. I tried with some of the others, (Surface, Invasion, etc.), but I just couldn't bring myself to care about those shows. I really like the combination of stand-alone stories and the mytharc about the Winchester family.

It's getting hard to avoid spoilers for upcoming episodes, but I'm going to stay strong! I want to be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonisa
                          I really like the combination of stand-alone stories and the mytharc about the Winchester family.

It's getting hard to avoid spoilers for upcoming episodes, but I'm going to stay strong! I want to be surprised.
                          I like the overall arc of the show so far too. Especially now that
                          Spoiler:
                          their Dad has made contact
                          . Can't wait to see where things head now.

As for avoiding spoilers, hell, I gotta find some.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Too bad they don't have episodes on itunes like they do for surface.
                            sigpic

Comment

Too bad they don't have episodes on itunes like they do for surface.
                              Huh, I didn't know they had Surface eps on itunes. Interesting.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Huh, I didn't know they had Surface eps on itunes. Interesting.
                                Yup...there are a few shows that have episodes on itunes...not many and mainly NBC shows.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X