No announcement yet.

Enterprise cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem: The biggest thing that discourages me is that Enterprise's funds are going to be used to make more reality TV.
    Oh, geez. I take it all back. /me starts making her 'Bring Back Enterprise' placard....

Albion (firm hater of all things reality TV. Well...except American Idol, which my brother brainwashed me into enjoying this weekend. He had to ply me with two bottles of wine first mind you... )
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I'll defend "Survivor" to the death, but I'll pick good science fiction over it anytime. I'm really worried that I'm going to go into "Star Trek" withdrawl. Even bad Trek kept me from getting the shakes.

Oh my....it's starting already. I'd better start writing some fan fiction.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

HE HE HE HE HE it is finaly off the air. down with Star Treak, Down!
        sigpic

Comment

I wanted to respond with a red rep, but I value free speech. So I'll just do this. + rasberry.
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Would have been nice to see Hoshi more......but hopefully Linda Park can
            get a better role in the Star gates series or just get her own.......

I am not gonna miss Enterprise a bit......
            Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Check out Ron Moore's Blog at the BSG website. He dedicated one blog just to Star Trek. Pretty nice piece too.
              It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

I can't say I'm dissapointed. The show never had a great moment. With the whole Star Treck universe available they still had to travel through time for a story line

LEE IS NOT A CYLON

Comment

It sucks that we will never find out who ShadowFutureGuy really is! They need to make another 2 hour movie and resolve this issue. He is like the pinicle of plot holes!
                  Last edited by DownFallAngel; 07 February 2005, 01:48 PM.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    It sucks that we will never find out who ShadowFutureGuy really is! They need to make another 2 hour movie and resolve this issue. He is like the inicle of plot holes!
                    B&B don't know who future guy is, they make up as they go along, all that they know is shown in the eps. What all happens when you have idiots in charge

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                      B&B don't know who future guy is, they make up as they go along, all that they know is shown in the eps. What all happens when you have idiots in charge
                      Like I said, they just need a two hour made for TV movie, getting them to 100 episodes, and making it about ShadowFutureGUy, and the Cabal. That's all. Don't introduce any new ideas or anything, just make it.

Have Daniels come back, and say Vosk when he got trapped in the time stream, was able to contact Silik and the Cabal and he is shadow future guy. Then have SFG causing more trouble with the Klingons and the Andorians or something or some other race and leave it up to the Columbia and the Enterprise to save the day. Set it like 4 months post season 4, and get it on the road. That way, the entire cast is back, and bam 100 episodes.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

no, the TCW is dead, daniels said in storm front part 2 that it now never happened

future guy is from the 27th century
                        vosk from the 29th century
                        daniels from the 31th century

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
                          Would have been nice to see Hoshi more......but hopefully Linda Park can
                          get a better role in the Star gates series or just get her own.......

I am not gonna miss Enterprise a bit......
                          What? Seeing Hoshi topless in "Shockwave (Pt. II)" wasn't enough for you? NB - kidding!
                          I'll miss her too, and her teddy bear. Don't ask me why, but I remain convinced that Hoshi had a rather battered teddy bear sitting on her bunk...

Anyway, I'm not really surpised that Enterprise has gone down the tubes, just that it's taken four years for Paramount to realise no one was watching the darn thing.
                          Yes, it was a nice idea.
                          Yes, the sets etc looked fantastic.
                          But where in the name of the Great Bird of the Galaxy did they dig that whole Temporal Cold War/Xindi business up from?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

It sucks that we will never find out who ShadowFutureGuy really is!
                            LOL! They didn't resolve that? Worse than I thought. But then again, think about the lame excuse of an explanation they would have provided for us. Maybe we're better off this way..
                            Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

But where in the name of the Great Bird of the Galaxy did they dig that whole Temporal Cold War/Xindi business up from?
                              Bad ratings. Go fig.
                              Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

To quote my wife when she found out "Is that still on?".

I watched the first season, did not enjoy it but then again there are a lot of scifi shows I like but hated the first season so I pressed on figuring I would enjoy later episodes. I watched first half of the second season when I realised that whatever I was looking for was not there. I decide to watch the second season's finaly since it was announced that it would have an attack on Earth. I was dissapointed when the attack on Earth turned out to be nothing more than an orbital trench digger, but the ending looked interesting enough for me to give season three a shot.

Watched the premier of season three and enjoyed so I figured maybe the show had finally hit its stride. Watched 5 min of the second episode of season three then realised I had already seen this episode of Voyager. I got offened that they were not even past the second episode of the season and already script recyling. I permanetly gave up on Star Trek there and then.

My condolences to the fans. Its never good for the gener to lose shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X