No announcement yet.

Enterprise cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched Enterprise here and there. Didn't really get into it that much.

I liked Tucker and Malcolm though. Really liked that one episode when they were stuck in the ship together lol.

I'm not really that surprised it was cancelled but hey...

Still kind of sad to hear a show getting cancelled...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

it's a relief to see it put out of its misery...

really.....i liked TOS and TNG until Rodenberry died....

after he died, the franchise went into a slow spiral into patheticness and boredom.

i think they need to take a few years off, look at where modern scifi is at, not just on TV but in the movies and books and then decide if they can work in the modern world and still maintain the Rodenberry ideals...

oh yah....and should they do that, they should get actors capable of actual emotion and writers that can write them....i don't think there's been a genuine emotion on ST since TNG 2nd season.....
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

i only watched the frist season but after that i just did not like the show any more so i guess it was a good thing i stop watching

Comment

Yea, sucks, I guess. This season was turning out to be good aswell. But w\e. The only hope ST:E has now is that SciFi would pick it up, and drop Andromeda. But I doubt that will be happening.

Don't forget there is always SaveEnterprise and EneterpriseProject for those who want to petition to UPN for ST:E to stay on the air.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            Yea, sucks, I guess. This season was turning out to be good aswell. But w\e. The only hope ST:E has now is that SciFi would pick it up, and drop Andromeda. But I doubt that will be happening.

Don't forget there is always SaveEnterprise and EneterpriseProject for those who want to petition to UPN for ST:E to stay on the air.
            thats a another show i like for the frist season than i started to hate . i tryed watching andromeda again but i jsut can't get in to it

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
              thats a another show i like for the frist season than i started to hate . i tryed watching andromeda again but i jsut can't get in to it
              Same, after Rev left, it just wasn't the same. But let us not stray from the topic at hand. There are plenty of Andromeda threads out there for you and others to post on.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

The only one that I watched regularly was TNG. Once I saw the season finale, that was it for me. I tried to watch the others but never got interested.
                If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I am so upset it has been canceled. It is the best sci-fi show on TV and it deserves more. Hopefully someone elso will pick it up. Sci-fi should get rid of andromeda and put enterprise in it's slot. The show gets better neilsons then any of the other sci-fi channel shows, and it would be a great lineup for friday night.

Comment

Sad though, scifiwire just reported that they aren't going to 'shop' around for a possible new home.
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Servo
                      I am so upset it has been canceled. It is the best sci-fi show on TV and it deserves more. Hopefully someone elso will pick it up. Sci-fi should get rid of andromeda and put enterprise in it's slot. The show gets better neilsons then any of the other sci-fi channel shows, and it would be a great lineup for friday night.
                      Actually ST:E is coming in 4th place in the area of SciFi Friday, compared to SciFi's SciFi Friday. The list would go something like this:

1. BSG: (TNS) - 3.2million viewers per episode (average)
                      2. SGA- 3.0million viewers per episode (average)
                      3. SG1- 2.8million
                      4. ST:E- 1.7million

I'm sure it's ratings would soar if only it were on SciFi Fridays!

Comment

Actually ST:E is coming in 4th place in the area of SciFi Friday, compared to SciFi's SciFi Friday. The list would go something like this:

1. BSG: (TNS) - 3.2million viewers per episode (average)
                        2. SGA- 3.0million viewers per episode (average)
                        3. SG1- 2.8million
                        4. ST:E- 1.7million

I'm sure it's ratings would soar if only it were on SciFi Fridays!
                        Where did you ge the 1.7 million viewers that ST:E got?

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                          Where did you ge the 1.7 million viewers that ST:E got?
                          If you got to TrekWeb, they post the ratings about a week after the episode airs. On the average it's about 1.7. It's been steadily decreasing as the season goes on.

http://www.trekweb.com/

Comment

If you got to TrekWeb, they post the ratings about a week after the episode airs. On the average it's about 1.7. It's been steadily decreasing as the season goes on.

http://www.trekweb.com/
                            Thanks!

I can't say i'm 'sad sad sad' about the shows cancellation, but i am sad that they got so close to the big 100, but falls short... (i think by 2 episodes by the end of this season?)

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                              Thanks!

I can't say i'm 'sad sad sad' about the shows cancellation, but i am sad that they got so close to the big 100, but falls short... (i think by 2 episodes by the end of this season?)
                              That's correct. ST:E falls short of the 100 mark. It will have 98 episodes in total at the series finale. Unless they squeeze in a two hour made for tv movie or something.

Comment

I just checked of the trekbbs. One of enterprises least watched episodes, Daedalus, earned 3.03 million viewers. I don't know where you got the 1.7 million number from, but the ratings were not THAT bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X