Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    spoilers, season finale.

what the hell was that blue alien thing?

Who broke history this time?
    that's what i'd like to know...

i'm sorry but the history books dont have BLUE things in them...

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Spoilers for Enterprise season finale:

Well, the time travel/alternate universe ending has me hooked. The new season looks very promising since I love those types of stories. My first question is whether Archer is in the same reality/time as the rest of Enterprise. The next question is how will try to explain what happened.
      Slainte
      "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

season finale
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s

I liked it! I thought the whole episode was excellent (predictable that they would succeed, but hey that's okay!). Everyone had something to do, there was action and suspense. Good stuff.

favorites:
        -I loved the look Archer gave the reptilian after he planted the bomb on him and the way he almost casually hid behind the wall. That’s probably my only real 'go Archer' of the series!
        -Trip & T'Pol, they've just got great chemistry.
        -T'Pol & Phlox (and Porthos)
        -Trip & Hoshi hug & Hoshi in general.

I've seen some negative reactions to the ending elsewhere, but I liked it. (And I'm definitely glad they got renewed or I would have been pissed!)

Okay - I'm editing my own post on my theory of what happened because I watched it again & realized it wasn't a reptile at the end & if things on Earth were altered in the past maybe somehow the people on Enterprise weren't affected because they were in altered space, but that doesn't explain Archer still existing.

Wasn't it Janeway that said temporal mechanics gives me a headache. I think I'll just wait for them to try to explain it.

I also read on trektoday that Braga may not be in charge next year. He's apparently considering stepping down and letting Coto or one of the others take over.
        Last edited by joshing123; 28 May 2004, 07:59 AM.

Comment

The first good decision in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
            I also read on trektoday that Braga may not be in charge next year. He's apparently considering stepping down and letting Coto or one of the others take over.
            One can only hope.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
              What is wrong with those people! Do they want me to watch the show with all the commercial support, or do they want me to tape it and skip all their sponsors? I am not going to choose between "Enterprise", and "Stargate SG1"!

I bet if we had a chance to talk to the programmer at UPN s/he'd say "Duh, there's another sci fi show on at the same time?"
              I was just over at Startrek.com and read the interview with Scott Bakula. Why are they moving Enterprise to Friday? It's certain death. I'm thinking conspiracy theory here. (I've been reading Shadow's post too much. Dark thoughts move through me where once I was pure of heart.)

I was excited about S4 Enterprise, too. Dang! I only have one VCR.
              Last edited by Slainte; 29 May 2004, 06:52 AM.
              Slainte
              "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

No, that alien Nazi was definatly more of a purple-pink colour

Wait a minute, alien Nazi!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Comment

I thought that was pretty disturbing... Who else was kind of 'ugh, ew...' when Enterprise's crew's skins were like 'detoriating' or something, that was sick... Also just to know, the season finale got a 2.5/4 in fast nationals.
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If anyone knows where I can download the Harbinger episode that everyone keeps talking about could they e-mail me off list or send me a private message? There's been so much chatter about it I've decided I simply must see it.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

wow i think finale was GREAT...i loved the action...and i still love how ent gets shot out of that HUGE alien ship and it was fun to see 40's airplanes attack shuttlepod, byt he why we don't know what happend to Mayweather and Trip...and when I saw the blue nazi i was WOW, can't wait till s4 is out !!!

Comment

I can't wait until they explain to us how Archer managed to get off the weapon and onto earth. I'm wondering if that Daniels guy had anything to do with it?

I'm looking forward to S4 already.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Me too! Although Archer kind of annoys me... My opinion only though!
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Disregard my last post. I found something.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Woohoo! UPN in Cincinnati shows Enterprise two times on different days. If they keep it up next season, I can watch and tape SG-1 on Friday nights then watch Enterprise on it's second showing.

It takes so little to make me happy. Why I didn't realize this earlier I do not know.
                              Slainte

Comment

Originally posted by Slainte
                                Woohoo! UPN in Cincinnati shows Enterprise two times on different days. If they keep it up next season, I can watch and tape SG-1 on Friday nights then watch Enterprise on it's second showing.

It takes so little to make me happy. Why I didn't realize this earlier I do not know.
                                Yeah, my local Pittsburgh UPN station shows it on Wednesday and then on again on Saturday. But I'm going to have to check about how they will do this with the schedule change.

Honestly, that was a pretty dumb decision. I'd bet money that more people will tune into SG-1 and Atlantis and Enterprise. Don't get me wrong, I was getting good, but my family follows SG-1 more, although my dad is quite the trekkie.
                                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                                Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                                Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                                Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                                Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                                Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                                Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
                                X