No announcement yet.

Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow (May 20) will tell the tale of the show's fate. Won't have to wait much longer.

Comment

friday night possibility? doesn't sg1 overlap part of st:ent's season in the early year? they'd best keep the 8pm tme slot if they do go ahead with a move....
      sigpic

Comment

Spoilers

enoiugh yet? No? Oh, Okaaay.
        I watched tonight's episode. Interesting, but not as realistically emotional as the previous 2 episodes. Steven Culp was very good. Boy is he everywhere. He and Adam Baldwin are competing for the most great guest spots on TV this year.

I don't know why, but I just love the aquatics. Maybe because they're the best aliens since "Farscape".

I appreciate the effort of the writers to improve the show. Does anyone know why "Enterprise" has improved? Did the producers hire someone new? I could always tell when Joss Whedon came back to "Buffy", and "Angel",(tonight's finale, for example) because the dialogue would be clever and funny.

Well, I looked at David's link to tonight's episode.
        Director: Robert Duncan McNeill
        Written By: André Bormanis & Chris Black

The name, Chris Black sounds familiar.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

s
          s
          s
          s
          s
          s
          s
          s
          s
          I agree that it wasn't as good as the last few eps, but it was still entertaining. It seemed like most of it was a set up for next week's finale.

As to why it's improved - while they did bring on some new people like Manny Coto, I think it's mostly because for the first time a recent ST incarnation was in danger. They had a wake up call & decided to actually put some effort into it.

Comment

It's renewed, but sure enough the dopes at UPN put it on Friday at 9:00. The take it off Wed because of genre competition and then what to do they do? Stick it against another first run sci-fi show! Maybe in the spring when SG1 is airing new eps UPN will have the sense to put it to 8:00

Comment

atleast Sg1 season doesnt coincide with enterprise.
              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Here's the story!
                http://www.startrek.com/startrek/vie...icle/5218.html

Nice thing is SG-1 airs twice on sci-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                  atleast Sg1 season doesnt coincide with enterprise.
                  Actually. doesn't it overlap after december?

No matter. :ats the TiVo with it's two inputs::
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm just happy I'll be able to watch Sg-1 at 11 or 12 for its repeats. Jeez my friday nights are going to be screwed.

Phil
                    Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                    Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

that's really sad that ENT is moving to FRI ... I'm now will have to watch ENT in repeat on Sundays or whatever

Comment

Be thankful the show is renewed at all. That was touch-and-go.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          Be thankful the show is renewed at all. That was touch-and-go.
                          well, i am...it's just i was thinking...compiting with sg1 is not like compiting with Smallvile or some other fakie series...i think ENT is gonna loose more viewers than it already had...

Comment

Originally posted by David
                            Nice thing is SG-1 airs twice on sci-fi.
                            That's true, I never thought of that. Tony and I were thinking about how we would manage doing both at the same time and it would be a major pain to say the least, this would really help out a lot.

Still, I think they'd have been better off putting it in the 8pm slot. I think SG1 fans will chose SG1 over Enterprise, and might not be willing to stay up later to see their first choice show (I say 1st choice because it seems most SG1 fans are lukewarm over Enterprise). Taping is great, but will everyone want to do that? I'm just worried they'll lose more viewers because if I recall there is some overlap time in the seasons. I *think*!!!!

Just my thoughts!

Comment

I dont think they care how well enterprise does, All they want is 100 episodes for syndication. Once its achieved they dont give a poop!
                              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Also keep in mind Atlantis will be moving into the picture, so they might not be airinig SG-1 twice. Then again, they probably will air the shows side-by-side and then run them again!

It's important to note that Enterprise is practically in an entirely different market. SG-1's best ratings lie in the 2.2 zone and Enterprise has an average of, like, 3.1, which is substantially more viewers. It's kinda funny: sci-fi is very happy that SG-1 is in the 2's, and Enterprise was almost killed for being in the 3.1 area. Shows where everyone stands in the bigger scheme of things. SG-1 still has a long way to go before it attracts viewers of that magnitude.

And that's just for US ratings.

Comment

Working...
                                X