No announcement yet.

Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no so new anymore, finished in the U.S along time ago and UK a while back, i think its finishing in the UK on terrestrial TV this weekend, the final episode that was "cough!!!" a little too far fetched to be the final goodbye and shockingly bad.

Season one.

Great! a few favourites had to be the pilot broken bow, breaking the ice and silent enemy, the start of something new and although it had more bad episodes than good it wasen't a bad start.

Season two.

ok pretty good the romulan mine field and deadstop station were good, the borg were the highlight of it and the final episode of season 2 was awsome.

Season three.

the best that ENT had to offer, a great refreshing story arc that paced along with glee and some rather original ideas that hadn't been seen in ST at all, the xindi were great and the perils of space travel were put fourth with striking realism as im sure it would be if it was real.

Season four.

ok not good, sooooo many story arcs that were rushed and petty, the romulans were crap, the racist human faction dull and unbeleivable, the tellarites and andorians were good but the whole alternate universe thing WTH was that!!!!!!, the final episode was for me hard to find the words and left such a bad taste in my mouth i feel ashamed to say that ENT was good when the last season killed the whole thing, season 3 all the way, what went wrong!!!???
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I love Enterprise, there were a lot of outstanding episodes and some real rubishy ones as well, but it's a great show.
      I loved the one where they found the future alien in the pod and the Suliban and Thollians showed up and Shuttlepod One, Cold Front, and Shockwave, and of course Twilight and Similitude, Zero Hour, then all of season four except the finale.....the number of plots holes in that episode.....The Trip/T'Pol thing was a bit overkilled though, some episodes it was great, others, not so much.

Comment

Porthos is the most god awful ADORABLE pet in history though.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
          But a terrible guard dog.....I'm thinking Ferengi.....

Comment

Truer words have not recently been spoken.
            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

I think he's the 2nd most adorable, 1st is Gizmo.

Comment

Originally posted by fififolle
                I enjoyed Enterprise, then moved across to Atlantis.
                Hey! Me too!

I liked the relationship aspect they tried to give Enterprise, especially in season 1.
                One of the best things about Enterprise is the multiple similarities between Malcolm Reed and Rodney McKay

They both have one sister, a bit of a dysfunctional family, hypersensitivity to fruit, and a tendency to drool over 'hot' women LOL.
                Woah...you're right! And their initials are just flipped.

Creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  Creepy.
                  Yeah, those Stargate writers should be ashamed of their 'originality'

But no way am I complaining - I love them both!

My sig is crude, but it's my idea, so I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    Hey! Me too!

Woah...you're right! And their initials are just flipped.

Creepy.
                    Eerie
                    Add Malcolm Reynolds to the mix. And he's wary of fruit- the apples.

Comment

Originally posted by fififolle
                      Yeah, those Stargate writers should be ashamed of their 'originality'
                      Well, nothing in sci-fi has been 'original' since Star Trek: TOS, or any science fiction series produced in the 1960's .
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I agree i loved him to death
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

HEY!!!!!!!

there is a time and a place for dog chatter, people will start to talk bad things if you all carry on about the dog!!!

LOL!!!!!
                          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

oh come on how can you talk bad about porthos?????????????????????
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                                Well, nothing in sci-fi has been 'original' since Star Trek: TOS, or any science fiction series produced in the 1960's .
                                Must be why we love it so much

Your sig is cool, such a great pic, saw that before and there was another pic at that site I might just have to go do something similar with... you don't mind if I steal your concept, do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X