• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice League / Justice Society Spin Off Time called Justice

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      'Smallville' to end after next season

The next season of Smallville will be its last, it has been confirmed.

The final episode of the superhero drama, which stars Tom Welling in the lead role, will air in May 2011 at the conclusion of its tenth season.

The CW had been planning to announce the news at its upfront presentation tomorrow (Thursday), but Welling broke the news prematurely, telling the Hollywood Life blog: "Season 10 of Smallville will be the last season."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...xt-season.html
      I have thought it most likely would be the last season. Hopefully, we will see more and more of Superman in Clark with each passing episode.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

'Smallville' exclusive: Allison Mack bids farewell (but there's a catch)

I’ve got good news and bad news for fans of Smallville heroine Allison Mack. The actress has opted not to return as a series regular for the show’s 10th and final season. That’s the bad news. Here’s the good: You have not seen the last of Chloe — not by a long-shot

“It’s amazing to think that Chloe Sullivan and I have been one in the same for over a third of my life,” says Mack in an exclusive statement. “I’m truly humbled by the love and loyalty of all the fans whose enthusiasm has carried me — along with a cast and crew which has become my second family — over the past 9 and a half years. Out of respect for the amazingly loyal fans and the place I will always have in my own heart for Chloe, I’m coming back for several episodes next season to tie up Chloe’s Smallville legacy properly.

“It’s been a life-changing ride,” Mack concludes, “and I look forward to what lies ahead with the strength of a ‘superhero’ as my foundation.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...ck-smallville/

Comment

Kill her damn it. Jonathan died in the 100th Episode have Chloe die in the 200th episode

Comment

Season 10 Description from CW Upfronts

SMALLVILLE: Season ten promises the classic reuniting of the timeless romance between Clark and Lois, and brings Clark face-to-face with his destiny as he overcomes his final trials and forges the iconic identity that will be known for all time.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...es-smallville/

The CW's new fall schedule

The CW just unveiled its 2010-11 schedule and here are the highlights: 90210 is shifting to Monday (paired with Gossip Girl), One Tree Hill is moving to Tuesday (paired with Life Unexpected), Supernatural is relocating to Friday (paired with Smallville), and new actioner Nikita has nabbed the plum post Vampire Diaries slot on Thursday. The complete schedule is below.

MONDAY
            8:00-9:00 PM 90210 (New Night)
            9:00-10:00 PM GOSSIP GIRL

TUESDAY
            8:00-9:00 PM ONE TREE HILL (New Night)
            9:00-10:00 PM LIFE UNEXPECTED (New Night)

WEDNESDAY
            8:00-9:00 PM AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL
            9:00-10:00 PM HELLCATS (New Series)

THURSDAY
            8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
            9:00-10:00 PM NIKITA (New Series)

FRIDAY
            8:00-9:00 PM SMALLVILLE
            9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (New Night)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...fall-schedule/

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
              Kill her damn it. Jonathan died in the 100th Episode have Chloe die in the 200th episode
              Um, no thank you please.

Comment

nooooooo i will miss chloe very much
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Will Lana and Lex Return To ‘Smallville’ As Chloe Leaves?

Clark Kent isn’t the only one going through changes as he steps closer to his super destiny. The ‘Smallville’ cast is losing at least one fan favorite during its 10th and final season, and perhaps welcoming back some blasts from the past.

Series vet Allison Mack has announced that she won’t be a regular during Season 10, but will stick around to wrap up Chloe’s storyline over the course of several episodes. When Fancast asked CW entertainment chief Dawn Ostroff if the decision to write out Chloe was a creative decision, a budgetary one, or the actress’ choice, she responded by stressing that Mack would indeed appear in “multiple episodes. So I don’t know if you’re going to really feel like she’s gone; hopefully, you won’t.”

<snip>

Speaking of legacies, Clark has his own to pursue during this final season. After all, in the May 14 season-ender we saw him spy for the first time the iconic suit he one day will don as Superman. As Clark “overcomes his final trials and forges the iconic identity that will be known for all time,” as a CW press release, puts it, both Ostroff and series lead/executive producer Tom Welling are hinting at the return of familiar faces. In Season 10, “There’s going to be a lot of nostalgia,” says Ostroff, “and a lot of interesting guest cast [members] who are going to come back.”

more at:
                  http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...-chloe-leaves/

Comment

Having Lana AND Lex would really make me happy!

Comment

To the Chloe news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Lana news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_lJTGKFP0

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                        nooooooo i will miss chloe very much
                        me too.

she's my fave character, actually... i just hope they don't kill her off. let her (and oliver) ride off to live a happy life. please.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I definitely don't want Chloe to die in her final episode. I would rather know she is out there somewhere, alive and well.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Yeah, I definitely don't want Chloe to die in her final episode. I would rather know she is out there somewhere, alive and well.
                            Most definitely!

Comment

They better not kill Chloe.

Anyway...YAY!...for the announcement of this being the final season...that way the writers know exactly how they need to write it rather than them not knowing until it's too late.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                                They better not kill Chloe.

Anyway...YAY!...for the announcement of this being the final season...that way the writers know exactly how they need to write it rather than them not knowing until it's too late.
                                Yeah, that should be a good thing. That is, if they go the route I am hoping they will.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X