This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    If we could have Lex pop up in even a couple of episodes, that would work for me. At least let us know he is back in the picture.
    Heck, I would be happy if he only appeared in the final episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Heck, I would be happy if he only appeared in the final episode.
      In the end, I would take what I could get.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Allison Mack 'to stay on Smallville'

Allison Mack is reportedly likely to return to Smallville for the next season.

Mack plays Chloe on the show but rumours suggested that she would not be appearing in future episodes of the programme.

However, executive producer Brian Peterson told Entertainment Weekly that he is now "very optimistic" that Mack will reprise her role next season.

"We've learned the hard way not to say [it's official] until everything's signed and dotted," he added. "So the best we can say is we're really optimistic. And so is Allison."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...mallville.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          Allison Mack 'to stay on Smallville'

Allison Mack is reportedly likely to return to Smallville for the next season.

Mack plays Chloe on the show but rumours suggested that she would not be appearing in future episodes of the programme.

However, executive producer Brian Peterson told Entertainment Weekly that he is now "very optimistic" that Mack will reprise her role next season.

"We've learned the hard way not to say [it's official] until everything's signed and dotted," he added. "So the best we can say is we're really optimistic. And so is Allison."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...mallville.html
          Yipee! Chloe rules!

Comment

I really hope that "optimistic" about her return becomes "certain" very soon.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really hope that "optimistic" about her return becomes "certain" very soon.
              I hope Callum Blue returns as Zod for another season as well, I don't think it is fair to only have him for a season. I love his character.

Comment

Peterson hints that a clue to Season 10’s baddie will be buried somewhere in the finale. “Look very closely and you will see it. I think the comic fans will be able to spot it.”
                http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/small...coop-4946.html

Comment

While I wasn't always on top of the comics, I will definitely pay extra close attention to the season finale. Hopefully, I will be able to figure it out.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

While I wasn't always on top of the comics, I will definitely pay extra close attention to the season finale. Hopefully, I will be able to figure it out.
                    Indeed, Superman is hard for me to follow as well. So much freakin stuff. But I have a guess who the person might be.

Comment

Indeed, Superman is hard for me to follow as well. So much freakin stuff. But I have a guess who the person might be.
                      Want to give me a hint?
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Want to give me a hint?
                        Uh i'm not sure how to.
                        Spoiler:
                        the characters name is a word related to darkness or evil?

Comment

Uh i'm not sure how to.
                          Spoiler:
                          the characters name is a word related to darkness or evil?
                          You can actually tell me who you think it is. Just put it in spoilers.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You can actually tell me who you think it is. Just put it in spoilers.
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh, Darkseid. Just a guess from all the apocalypse talk. I think he is the head of a place in space called Apokolips...I think...

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Oh, Darkseid. Just a guess from all the apocalypse talk. I think he is the head of a place in space called Apokolips...I think...
                              Hmmm, interesting choice. We shall see soon enough.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

'Smallville' to end after next season

The next season of Smallville will be its last, it has been confirmed.

The final episode of the superhero drama, which stars Tom Welling in the lead role, will air in May 2011 at the conclusion of its tenth season.

The CW had been planning to announce the news at its upfront presentation tomorrow (Thursday), but Welling broke the news prematurely, telling the Hollywood Life blog: "Season 10 of Smallville will be the last season."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...xt-season.html

Comment

Working...
                                X