No announcement yet.

Vigilante (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and Zulu (Haunted) and Japanese (Kali 1)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      well, french, cambodian, norwegian, Ethopian, Queens English, regular English
      don't forget Latin. I think she'd have to have learned that in med school. She may have also had to study Greek at Oxford too.

I can definitely see Helen learning the basics of the languages in her Sanctuary areas as good form if nothing else.

Comment

and we learned the location of a new sanctuary, Grozny
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

and we learned the location of a new sanctuary, Grozny
          That's what he said. I didn't understand it. (*I guess I need to clean my ears out more often ... or turn up my hearing aid*)

Comment

Somewhat off topic, but sort of not (regarding Hollow Earth):

OT:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

Spoiler:
            I chortled when I saw this small paragraph in the link:

Visual evidence
            The deepest hole drilled to date is the SG-3 borehole which is 12.3 km (7.6 miles)[9] deep, part of the Soviet Kola Superdeep Borehole project; thus, visual knowledge of the Earth's structure extends that far.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Will... and the FBI girl I found just painful to watch, it reminded me way too much of the many teen movies out there with over the top awkward kids that don't know how to act around each other. *shudders*
              Now i have seen the whole ep I agree with this comment in relation to their initial exchange. I think it did get better later in the episode so i hope it will be more mature in the future.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Nice moment at the end with Magnus and Will.
              I agree. This was a nice moment.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              I have a feeling she'll be back. But the biggest question now is, who the heck is she anyway? Will doesn't remember her and she has access to files even Helen can't get too. I doubt any of that is a coincidence.
              me neither. which is part of why i don't trust her

at best, she's a rogue agent either spying in stuff she shouldn't be, or she's a bad guy trying to work her way in....either way i think it'd be a good thing for will or helen to do a little background check on miss Abby
              Again, having seen the whole ep, I see why many find her suspicious.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

i did feel when at the end, with helen coming in to see will, she literally asked permission *to enter her own friggin office*!! i've never seen what's so spectacular about will for him to be second there...
              As was mentioned, the office was Will's. I think it is very telling that even though he was in charge Will didn't use Helen's office.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

just like Sam wouldn't set in Landry's chair

in many ways, Will was in charge simply to allow her to devote her time to finding a cure without all the paperwork

sigpic

Comment

Has anyone noticed that in the last 4 episodes, i believe they mention Ashley each time....even in the trailer for this coming week, Adam again mentions the loss of a child....Could Ashley be returning? Could she be in Hollow earth?

O.k. A fan can dream can't she?

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                  Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

Originally posted by staceyde View Post
                    Has anyone noticed that in the last 4 episodes, i believe they mention Ashley each time....even in the trailer for this coming week, Adam again mentions the loss of a child....Could Ashley be returning? Could she be in Hollow earth?

Unlikely. But it would be nice if she was.

Comment

I was thinking about that too. They have mentioned her more this past eps then last season.
                      Although I believe this story would be the perfect oportunity to bring her back and make sense I just dont think its going to happen.

Comment

That would be wonderful but I think that he was just being sadistic. He knew what words would hurt her the most and also justify to himself his cruelity.

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

Well, he was in his own office in that last scene (as well as the earlier scene with the files with Bigfoot), so I can see Helen asking permission in that case.
                          oh

i thought he was in helen's office...

never mind my rant.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Helen is annoyed at Will for going with tesla's plans...but there's no real animosity or anger. And i think, deep down, she recognizes he didn't do it to usurp her but out of concern...and she'd do exactly the same if it were Will dying.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe Helen is hoping that since Gregory is supposed to be in Hollow Earth, there's a remote possibility that Ashley is too. I think maybe she hasn't given up completely on finding Ashley alive somewhere.

Comment

Just rewatched. My "like" bullet points.

Dude, you broke it!

Bring me back some Mongolian wine. On second thought, don't.

John wearing flip-flops?!?!

"How does Magnus do this every day?" "Stayed off Twitter."

Tesla egging will on with Abby

"John. Take me to London."

Thought them stealing the keystone was a bit too easy

Kate/Biggie moment. "Father Jenson. He would."

And next week:
                                Spoiler:
                                Polly Walker FTW!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X