Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    a plot hole I think

at the end, kate is unconscious. walter says he'll take her back to the sanctuary so she can get there as quickly as possible....but helen and biggie - the two canon medical people - are both still in the city. Biggie KO'd by Kate no less.....so what good did it do to get Kate to the sanctuary if the people that can help her are still in the city?
    Simple he flew back and picked up Helen...Helen of course would have been saying put me down the whole way there
    Last edited by Mandysg1; 15 November 2010, 05:42 PM.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

what an image. portly walter in his brilliant fuscia suit carrying helen through the air
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

what an image. portly walter in his brilliant fuscia suit carrying helen through the air

i like the moment when walter asked helen if she trusted him, and she said something like 'completely'. (i know that's not the word, but the same meaning )

i just liked how kind helen was to him.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

implicitly

sigpic

Comment

implicitly
            you know, i actually started to type that word, but i then thought it the word meant something else. (like, you're implicant to a crime... i KNOW i'm getting this word wrong... right... )
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              you know, i actually started to type that word, but i then thought it the word meant something else. (like, you're implicant to a crime... i KNOW i'm getting this word wrong... right... )
              implicated
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

implicitly
                I love Helen's vocabulary.
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

implicated in a crime
                  trust implicitly - meaning totally and completely....just a fancier way of saying it.

sigpic

Comment

implicated in a crime
                    trust implicitly - meaning totally and completely....just a fancier way of saying it.
                    this makes more sense
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

and stopping for ice cream
                      sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

LOL That's what I thought Sally was trying to say, Sky.
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

helen is like....she swallowed Teal'c's dictionary

when i'd write teal'c, i always had to stop and think of the elegant '10 words to say what humans say in 6' lines.

helen grew up in a time span when people spoke 'proper' and used big words

sigpic

Comment

I haven't read the rest of the thread and I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't help it. LOL

I didn't like the first Hero episode whenever it aired, and I couldn't stand last Friday's episode. I don't think I've ever felt that way about a Sanctuary episode before, but I'm simply not a fan of a) putting the young chick in leather just because we can, b) episodes trying to be funny by catering to/referencing the stereotypical "fanboy in the basement" or c) the fact that the whole movie set plotpoint reminded me waaay too much of that one SG-1 episode back in the day.

So... I love Sanctuary, I love 98% of the episodes, but I personally don't like the "funny" ones. The serious ones with copious amounts of one-liners, sure. But an episode that is deliberately campy throughout is not my thing.

But I'm glad the episode did well ratings-wise. That's always a good thing.

Comment

helen grew up in a time span when people spoke 'proper' and used big words
                              Or at least used the right word for the meaning they wanted to convey.
                              And I love her for being able to spell (see Veritas)
                              Last edited by jckfan55; 16 November 2010, 11:15 AM. Reason: fix quote

Comment

i rewatched 'heroes 2' today. (skipped to helen scenes )

i enjoyed it more this time, and i think it's an endearing episode.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X