Hero II (305)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
    After a couple of episodes liking Kate more, I didn't like her much in this one. I did like the comic book flashes between scenes and Helen in leather. This season hasn't had much of Helen in leather, it needs more
    This. Yes. So much.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

i didnt expect to like this episode. i didnt dislike it as much as i thought i would though. i didnt like the "wormhole x-treme" feeling it gave me with walter making a movie out of it. i thought kate in that costume would be cheesy based on the promos and trailers, but it wasnt at all cheesy imo when watching it in the epsiode. i liked when walter ran across the road to the pay phone, put the receiver to his ears/mouth and he realised it wasnt attached. dunno why i was amused by that but the music built up to it well.

Comment

Still annoyed by the lack of the title sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          me too. how can i like the new music when i never get to hear it?
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It's a shame because we get the full title sequence and the whole show.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

my review -

Spoiler:
              which is better than me using someone else's review

i enjoyed the ep!

didn't love it, but i didn't think i would. i 'know' every ep can't continue the seasons mythology, but...

things i liked and disliked, in random order:

*HELEN!

Spoiler:
              i'm sure that surprised some ppl. sorry for throwing out that surprise

*cute bantery scenes, with henry/kate/helen, and with henry/walter.

*kate. i enjoyed kate. this ep cemented me liking her more than ashley. she just 'feels' a better fit for me. (though i DO miss mom/daughterness)

*i think too much time was spent on experimenting on kate.

*the bad guy was cute. i liked it that he wasn't really 'that' bad, like being concerned of kate's pain, and backing down to helen at the end.

*the bald guy that hit will was another stargater actor.

*LOVED kate's line at the end, where she said she was just glad to be home.

*helen's leather jacket.

*kate getting back at the dudes in the warehouse.

*kate kissed henry! but henry didn't have time to really return it. dang.

*i didn't really like the way biggie went kungfu on kate in that scene. looked kind of to me.

*walter being the hero. and that suit rejecting him for becoming a butt-weasel.

*i liked and disliked the wormhole extreme vibes. but with this ep, i very much liked how the making-the-movie turned out.

*henry's niiiice arms.

*ppl saying one of their least fave eps of sanct was 'hero', whereas mine was 'warriors'. oh pls no sequel to that ep. (though it did have good helen/dad scenes)

*kate climbing walls.

on a side note... does anyone else notice that helen isn't IN as much of the eps as she used to be?

the helen-will-kate-henry-biggie-tesla team feels like family. i like that. i LOVE that actually.

^ someone needs to make smilies of this group
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                1. *ppl saying one of their least fave eps of sanct was 'hero', whereas mine was 'warriors'. oh pls no sequel to that ep. (though it did have good helen/dad scenes)

2. on a side note... does anyone else notice that helen isn't IN as much of the eps as she used to be?

1 Warriors was definitely a Sanctuary low-point. I don't think we'll be seeing a sequel.

2. Yes.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Or for the Nubbins. Damian might have promised to stop (cursing them?) saying things out loud, but that's no promise to have them back.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I really loved this episode! I especially loved the part when..
                    Spoiler:
                    Kate kissed Henry
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

I'm with the general thought. It was better then Hero I but given the poornes episdoe that is not saying much.

I'm going what is the pont of this episode? It did nothing to the character and stories. It seemed rather pointless except to have them chase after a superpowered Kate.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I have to admit that I actually liked Hero pt1 a little better (and no, that wasn't a fave of mine either). Yes, Pt 2 cleary was better in many ways, but for some reason I much more enjoyed seeing Walter in that suit, totally over the top. I love cheese from time to time.
                        I too thought this ep was 'ok'. It was nice, made me smile (Walters 'running to the phone scene, I somehow found hillarious. First with him holding on to his pants and then the non working phone made me giggle).
                        So yeah. It was nice. Nice character moments, nice idea... Nice.

...Did I mention it was, you know... nice?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I have to admit that I actually liked Hero pt1 a little better (and no, that wasn't a fave of mine either). Yes, Pt 2 cleary was better in many ways, but for some reason I much more enjoyed seeing Walter in that suit, totally over the top. I love cheese from time to time.
                          I too thought this ep was 'ok'. It was nice, made me smile (Walters 'running to the phone scene, I somehow found hillarious. First with him holding on to his pants and then the non working phone made me giggle).
                          So yeah. It was nice. Nice character moments, nice idea... Nice.

...Did I mention it was, you know... nice?
                          Lmao with the "nice" stuff
                          And I happen to disagree haha I much prefer Kate in the suit.. I think it was a little more interesting. Don't get me wrong, Walter was great in the suit but I just like Kate's edgy attitude and the way she handles things and when she's in the suit it gives more..action? (i dont know how to explain it haha) I absolutely adored this episode.
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

IMO it was better than the first mostly because the situation with Kate was taken seriously VS in the first Hero is was a big vote.
                            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                              IMO it was better than the first mostly because the situation with Kate was taken seriously VS in the first Hero is was a big vote.
                              on bolded: what?
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                me too. how can i like the new music when i never get to hear it?
                                Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                It's a shame because we get the full title sequence and the whole show.
                                Poor guys, the opening theme is normal for us in Canada, and I wish it was for y'all too. Move to Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X