No announcement yet.

Trail of Blood (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, this was one of the best episodes....if you remember the news reporter
    Spoiler:
    telling the public about the priest being murdered.
    Well she signed off using my mother's maiden name...Shirley Wilkins. I won the auction bid at AT4 to name a character. My mother passed away a few days before Mother's Day 5 years ago and it made my day to hear her name mentioned.
    Last edited by llp; 09 November 2010, 09:43 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

hat's cool llp...but just to clarify, it was your mums maiden name...so not Shirley Perkiss but Shirley Wilkens?? That's really cool.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oops....she it is Shirley Wilkins.....and I fixed it as well. Oh and Jumble said it should be partially put in as a spoiler ....so!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          Not so sure the Nikola story was the B story, but...
          To me it was definitely the A story, the Biggie stuff was just 'what was happening meanwhile back at the Sanctuary' though still interesting.

Anyhow, great Niko episode all the way! I especially loved how Will and Helen had Niko all figured out, nothing they did surprised him
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I'm sure will is 'i wouldn't be so cynical about nikola if he'd stop proving me right'

(although I do wanna know how nikola had time to snag a larvae and tuck it away and still shield himself)
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i think my fave part of the ep was where helen found out what nikola was really up to. loved his reaction to feeling afraid for her to know, and ashamed when she did. and throwing in helen's total and that ashley's fate was brought up...

i wonder if helen *hates* the source blood now? it's what brought her and her friends to the states they are (and with some, where), but it ended up being what, in a round about way, killed her daughter.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

i think helen has gone 'jaffa revenge' on the cabal. she won't do it herself, yet she has zero patience for 'mad scientists' using and abusing abbies.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

yet another great episode i think this season will end up my favourite at this rate.
                  sigpic
                  The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    (although I do wanna know how nikola had time to snag a larvae and tuck it away and still shield himself)
                    It's Nikola? That's all the explanation I need. ;P
                    But you know, if he could survive that, I bet he could snurch a larvae too.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    i think my fave part of the ep was where helen found out what nikola was really up to. loved his reaction to feeling afraid for her to know, and ashamed when she did. and throwing in helen's total and that ashley's fate was brought up...

i wonder if helen *hates* the source blood now? it's what brought her and her friends to the states they are (and with some, where), but it ended up being what, in a round about way, killed her daughter.
                    That was one of my favourite parts too! It was a really great moment between Helen and Nikola. Not what we were use to see between the two of them - it that wasn't about snarky comments, but about raw emotions - for Helen at least. I loved it.

And I don't think Helen hates the Source blood per se. I think she hates what people could become with it. (She thought for a long time it was the reason for John's madness - we now know it's not, but still.) It killed many abbies, her daughter. The Source blood offered her many wonders, but it's also responsible for so much destruction....
                    I see her having a sort of love-hate relationship with the blood. ;PP
                    But I bet if she were to find another vial or something with the Source blood, she would do everything in her power to preserve it. 'Cause it still is something worth exploring.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

I love this eps it was awsome!!

This was my fave part as well i love seeing her go of at Tesla and Tesla understanding her pain but in the end he tolk a larve(hope i spelt that right) and Helen know's he did she makes sure he doesnt come home with it

I think given what happend to Ash i dont see Helen keeping any of the sourse blood anymore it's to dangerouis to keep around and if it were to fall into the hands of cabal or worse. I dont see her keeping any i think she'd do everything in her power to be rid of it so it doesnt fall into the wrong hands again .

I loved the Kate and Biggie moements they were so sweet!
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i think helen has gone 'jaffa revenge' on the cabal. she won't do it herself, yet she has zero patience for 'mad scientists' using and abusing abbies.
                        Of course helen won't take direct revenge... she has John for that. He's her instrument of anger and vengeance on the Cabal and he's happy to go on a killing spree.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

This was my fave part as well i love seeing her go of at Tesla and Tesla understanding her pain but in the end he took a larve(hope i spelt that right) and Helen know's he did she makes sure he doesnt come home with it
                        Nikola didn't understand the depth of her pain, well, her didn't care. If he cared about Helen's reaction he wouldn't have gone at all to South America to look for the Source blood. But that would be totally against his selfish nature to think of anyone else. He is only concerned with getting back to being a Vampire. That's all he cares about and all he will ever care about. Nikola only showed fake remorse because he got caught. If hadn't been taken prisoner by the bugs he would have taken the larvae egg and been on his merry way.

I totally loved Magnus blowing up at Tesla. it was what he deserved.
                        sigpic

Comment

And I totally loved Kate and the Big Guy chilling out in the Media room and then falling asleep. I enjoyed the story with Biggie more. I can;t wait to see more about the Big Guy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            Of course helen won't take direct revenge... she has John for that. He's her instrument of anger and vengeance on the Cabal and he's happy to go on a killing spree.

Nikola didn't understand the depth of her pain, well, her didn't care. If he cared about Helen's reaction he wouldn't have gone at all to South America to look for the Source blood. But that would be totally against his selfish nature to think of anyone else. He is only concerned with getting back to being a Vampire. That's all he cares about and all he will ever care about. Nikola only showed fake remorse because he got caught. If hadn't been taken prisoner by the bugs he would have taken the larvae egg and been on his merry way.

True!
                            I love it how she know's he snuck a larvae but she wont let him leave with it i reckon after what happend with the cabal and Ash i reckon Helen will only experiment with her own blood .

I love that bit so much!(watching it again)
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              True!
                              I love it how she know's he snuck a larvae but she wont let him leave with it i reckon after what happened with the cabal and Ash i reckon Helen will only experiment with her own blood .

I love that bit so much!(watching it again)
                              Yeah, she did know. Nikola is nothing is not predictable once all of his goals are brought to light. eh will do anything, sacrifice anyone, to become a vampire again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post

Not really fair. If he hadnt been caught and needed rescue he would have done it without her knowing. That way she wouldnt be hurt.

I do hope they move forward with the character. He has evolved quite a bit, devamping him was a risk the writers took.
                                But he needs more then rebuild the race/restore himself.
                                I do hope the arc they are building will change his motives a bit. Give him a new goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X