Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most recent reply from @Syfy on twitter about season 5 renewal

"I've been gettin a lot of notes from #sanctuary fans today and just wanted to say I've got no news. If/when there is news, I'll share it.

I Also have no timeframe to giv eyou when there will be news about #sanctuary or any other show. When there is news, we share it.

So While I love your interest and passion, there is no other answer I can give you than that at this time"
    sigpic

Comment

So on twitter Rocky posted that he was looking for a pic RD had posted of CH with no hair, proving Druitt comes back. I know the pic is talking about, its a behind the scenes from the photoshoot.
      Bad news is a remembered GH had posted a pic of CH from the last day and he has hair. Season finaly shot for like 17 days. So unless its Druitt with hair, we get no more Druitt this season. http://twitpic.com/68seul

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        So on twitter Rocky posted that he was looking for a pic RD had posted of CH with no hair, proving Druitt comes back. I know the pic is talking about, its a behind the scenes from the photoshoot.
        Do you mean this one?

http://twitpic.com/5xxfrn
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
          Do you mean this one?

Can't see the pic cos I'm at work. Its one with RD, AT and CH.
          I'll hold my breath for Acolyte (or whatever the next ep is called). But really doubt since it seems to be a Biggie ep.

Comment

Well, I'll certainly be disappointed if we don't see Druitt again... I hope that doesn't mean he actually died.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
              Can't see the pic cos I'm at work. Its one with RD, AT and CH.
              I try to upload the photo here for you, kes, but in vain. It has RD, AT and bald CH in it so I think it should be the one you were referring to.

Judging from the jacket Amanda is wearing in the photo I would say Druitt probably comes back in the season finale because it looked like the same one she was wearing when kissing Tesla in the finale episode (as seen on BTV interview).
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

I try to upload the photo here for you, kes, but in vain. It has RD, AT and bald CH in it so I think it should be the one you were referring to.

Judging from the jacket Amanda is wearing in the photo I would say Druitt probably comes back in the season finale because it looked like the same one she was wearing when kissing Tesla in the finale episode (as seen on BTV interview).
                That's from the photoshoot. Although AT's jackets doesnt match. I'll check when I get home.
                Like I said CH has hair in the last day they shot. Unless the man's hair grows REALLY fast he can't be in the 2 pt season finaly (as hairless Druitt). Well pic is kinda fuzzy, but it looks to be already over 1 finger.
                At best Acolyte cos it shot like almost 1 month before (if I'm recalling the season finaly being a 17 days shoot correctly.)

Comment

Maybe he let his hair grow after escaping from HE where Adam and Helen disappeared... he may not even know Helen survived and is still around (if he saw her follow Adam into the time rift).
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    Well, I'll certainly be disappointed if we don't see Druitt again... I hope that doesn't mean he actually died.
                    So would I, but I'd be surprised if he actually was dead. I mean they left it so ambivalent at the end of last season and then kind of left us wondering. I can't believe with a character like Druitt that they'd leave it open all this time and then finally reveal that "oh yeah, he really did die back then." I believe he's alive, just not sure when he's going to appear again but hopefully if not in Acolyte then the finale.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      Maybe he let his hair grow after escaping from HE where Adam and Helen disappeared... he may not even know Helen survived and is still around (if he saw her follow Adam into the time rift).
                      He's bald.
                      Do you mean this one?

That is the jacket from the Season Finaly but that pic was posted almost 1 month before they shot the season finaly so it could be from Acolyte. Looking at his hair in the pic I posted, I say that's the last time his head was shaved.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find that LJ where someone talked to Agam at the London Expo, and she said she'd be back for S5?

Comment

Caleb asks Magnus to help broker a peace deal between his insurgents and the governments on the surface; Addison reactivates Will's federal commission; Tesla resurfaces.
                          So Will is forced to go to the FBI again? And Tesla is back!! Yay I wonder if the gouvernment already knows what he´s up to. And what the consequences are for that "Skimming off the top, the middle and a little bit of the bottom too", maybe he has to hide for his safety again and that´s why Helen says to Nikola that he has to go and maybe that´s a good bye kiss...

Comment

So wait. A former FBI can be MADE to go back to work for the FBI after leaving their employment years ago? That sounds bizarre.

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                            So Will is forced to go to the FBI again? And Tesla is back!! Yay I wonder if the gouvernment already knows what he´s up to. And what the consequences are for that "Skimming off the top, the middle and a little bit of the bottom too", maybe he has to hide for his safety again and that´s why Helen says to Nikola that he has to go and maybe that´s a good bye kiss...

Comment

Originally posted by Belladonna View Post
                              So wait. A former FBI can be MADE to go back to work for the FBI after leaving their employment years ago? That sounds bizarre.
                              Yea, I thought so too. I know they can recall you to military duty, but not so sure about working for the FBI
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I really can´t believe that Will seems willing to arrest her. I don´t care if he has orders from Addison. That are the situation where it´s clarified who´s loyal and who not.

Something that worries me:

K: Was there a reason Tesla wasn´t on the big list?
                                G: He´s not dead
                                K:And he´s immortal.
                                G: NOBODY´S IMMORTAL.

That better isn´t some hidden message. But after JOhn, I think even his death is possible :-( Would they want Helen to be the last of the Five? But why? Would they Helen want to become miserable?
                                Last edited by Altariel; 17 December 2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X