No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think they'd kill Tesla. He's the only good guest star they can still use (without it being a back story). Maybe in the last eps.

Comment

I hope you are right, didn´t Gillian said that no one is safe, too, probably that has the same meaning. No one shall be sure that his/her favourite can not die. And Amanda said in that behind the scene vid that it´s quite possible that they hook up some time and if he would die in the finale that wouldn´t possible. I need to calm down now, but Johns death really freaked me out and he was not even my favourite, but Amandas comment about crying when she read the script really worries me.

Comment

I`m sure there`s a somewhat logical reason Addison convinces Will to willingly come back to the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          Don't think they'd kill Tesla. He's the only good guest star they can still use (without it being a back story). Maybe in the last eps.
          Technically you are right, but Druitt would be a good guest star too but they killed him, I don´t understand why. Had they no ideas for him anymore, what was the purpose? Usually series maker uses character-deaths for something extremely dramatic but with John that was not the case. Did they loose the interest in him?

And why have John on the season promo pics if he´s death anyway? Isn´t that a cheap move to catch viewers? Biggie would have made more sense.
          Last edited by Altariel; 17 December 2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
            Technically you are right, but Druitt would be a good guest star too but they killed him, I don´t understand why. Had they no ideas for him anymore, what was the purpose? Usually series maker uses character-deaths for something extremely dramatic but with John that was not the case. Did they loose the interest in him?

And why have John on the season promo pics if he´s death anyway? Isn´t that a cheap move to catch viewers? Biggie would have made more sense.
            That's why I said he was the only good guest star they can use. Although CH is part of the cast Druitt is more of a guest. Biggie is the main character.

CH was busy. They set it up so he could be gone, thats why his death had no weight. They can still bring him back but I guess this season it just didnt happen.

Comment

That's what I wondered too. I seriously don't think they plan to leave John dead. They'll bring him back as soon as CH's schedule allows him to shave his head. I think he's about as dead as he was after Haunted. Remember, CH said he was dead then too!
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                That's what I wondered too. I seriously don't think they plan to leave John dead. They'll bring him back as soon as CH's schedule allows him to shave his head. I think he's about as dead as he was after Haunted. Remember, CH said he was dead then too!
                Difference is now you have a writer and DK saying it too. I think its in the DVD extras that DK says Druitt got blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                  Difference is now you have a writer and DK saying it too. I think its in the DVD extras that DK says Druitt got blown up.
                  Well, I guess I'm done with the show then. Don't plan to watch the last two episodes.
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I really can´t believe that Will seems willing to arrest her. I don´t care if he has orders from Addison. That are the situation where it´s clarified who´s loyal and who not.

Something that worries me:

K: Was there a reason Tesla wasn´t on the big list?
                    G: He´s not dead
                    K:And he´s immortal.
                    G: NOBODY´S IMMORTAL.

That better isn´t some hidden message. But after JOhn, I think even his death is possible :-( Would they want Helen to be the last of the Five? But why? Would they Helen want to become miserable?
                    speaking of 'G'...

GillianHorvath/twitter-
                    Just so people know, Hollywood basically shut down at noon today. Anything that hasn't happened yet won't happen until January.

i'm thinking this is gillian's way of saying we won't hear any 'season 5' news until january.

He's not dead. “@Dragons_Dusk: @GillianHorvath was there a reason Tesla wasn't on that big list?”

reading that made me think... what if chris h saying druitt is dead is right, but the 'other' druit, the one that helen kicked his butt in victorian england is alive and we'll see him???
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      reading that made me think... what if chris h saying druitt is dead is right, but the 'other' druit, the one that helen kicked his butt in victorian england is alive and we'll see him???
                      Hm. I like that idea!
                      I'm wondering anyway how John meeting "old" Helen in Victorian England and her telling him to stay away from her could NOT have had any repercussion...

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
                        Hm. I like that idea!
                        I'm wondering anyway how John meeting "old" Helen in Victorian England and her telling him to stay away from her could NOT have had any repercussion...
                        you know the worst thing about this 'john's dead' thinger (besides him being, you know, dead ) is... there's been no mention of him 'from helen'. you don't have to be a shipper of them to know they loved each other once. helen would grieve, and we'd need to see that.

and i'm not a shipper of them.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

you know the worst thing about this 'john's dead' thinger (besides him being, you know, dead ) is... there's been no mention of him 'from helen'. you don't have to be a shipper of them to know they loved each other once. helen would grieve, and we'd need to see that.

Exactly. It feels like... you only know that he's dead because of interviews or tweets or behind the scenes. There is no reaction from the characters at the sanctuary to his death...

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
                            Exactly. It feels like... you only know that he's dead because of interviews or tweets or behind the scenes. There is no reaction from the characters at the sanctuary to his death...
                            Then Maybe he isnt really dead. You know what they say no body no death right? I have at least a shred of hope left John is alive. xD I BELIEVEEEE

Comment

I don't think she would. They've been estranged for a long time, and only John has been trying to pursue the relationship, not Helen. Perhaps a small bit of regret would be well founded, but I don't think she would actually feel sorrow at this point in her life.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                                I don't think she would. They've been estranged for a long time, and only John has been trying to pursue the relationship, not Helen. Perhaps a small bit of regret would be well founded, but I don't think she would actually feel sorrow at this point in her life.
                                But whatever the feeling, there would be SOMETHING. He's such a big part of her life. I get that her 113 of reliving history might have helped her move on, but still, if he's dead, then there needs to be some closure, regret, sorrow, or just a mention of it on Helen's part.

Personally, I'm not buying it. He can't be dead. That leaves them only one guest star, and, as much as I adore Nikola, there needs to be more variety.

But hey, I'm living in my own canon, so I'm happy with it.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X