• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    criss you need to teach your mojo to multi-task
    I should, shouldn't I?

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
    Hehe, Well as long as that other fandom is Doctor Who related, than its fine with me.
    may be *whistles*
    Spoiler:
    the truth is that whenever I try to come up with some Sanctuary art I end up makind Doctor Who art XDDD
    but shhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
      are we allowed to do GIF format avatars?
      I think that it would be awesome. I can add this option into the next challenge too.

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Like Ben said I don't see why not ... but Sammie has to answer this
      I already did Thanks Tina

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      yes, as long as it is 19.5 kb or smaller
      Yop, in according to rules of GTW forum Thanks Jumper

Btw, I am sorry, I haven't been here for the whole week. I was busy, my schedule is bad and I have school from morning to the evening 4 days of week. And I have to prepare for next day. I hope you all are ok, enjoy your weekend. I will be here tomorrow with new art for Abnormals I hope.
      bye Sammie.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        I should, shouldn't I?
        hehe

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Btw, I am sorry, I haven't been here for the whole week. I was busy, my schedule is bad and I have school from morning to the evening 4 days of week. And I have to prepare for next day. I hope you all are ok, enjoy your weekend. I will be here tomorrow with new art for Abnormals I hope.
        bye Sammie.
        wow, that is a busy week sammie! hope everything is going well

can't wait to see your arts
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I'm gonna post mine know as i'm on my bro's comp i may not be able to get on tommorow
          I hope there ok
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            I'm gonna post mine know as i'm on my bro's comp i may not be able to get on tommorow
            I hope there ok
            very well done Elaine! I like the concept.

Comment

very well done Elaine! I like the concept.
              Thankyou sgl4ever i wasnt sure about it if it worked
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thankyou sgl4ever i wasnt sure about it if it worked
                I'd say it did

Comment

I hope there ok
                  well done elaine i like the use of edwards drawings...
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                    well done elaine i like the use of edwards drawings...
                    Thanks Kat
                    sigpic

Comment

Great work, Elaine.
                      I made avatar and banner, but these are not my best ones. I don't have my mojo with me and I am ill, I can!t fosuc on anything, even on learning .. Sorry.

Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Good job Elaine How do you do that ? I mean how do you know what to write on your arts ?
                        I always have problem with text ... No idea what to write on my arts hehe

Great work Sammie
                        I know you are busy and ill but your arts are great ...
                        Love the banner ♥
                        Last edited by Martina Magnus; 11 September 2010, 09:11 AM.
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok guys I'm here with my arts ... I know it's Saturday but I'm not sure if I will be here tommorow Ehmm I want to tell you something about my arts ... They are hardly my best work ... I made them yesterday ... I wanted to make something else today but I have headache ... all day I'm just rewriting and writing notes to school, I'm trying to learn ... and all the boring school stuff ... I'm afraid that when my mojo have saw that it's school time again, he got scared and run away from me ... again I'm not satisfied but I hope you like them more that I do

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            Great work, Elaine.
                            I made avatar and banner, but these are not my best ones. I don't have my mojo with me and I am ill, I can!t fosuc on anything, even on learning .. Sorry.

<snip>
                            omg I love the banner! ill or not you've got talent darling!

Good job Elaine How do you do that ? I mean how do you know what to write on your arts ?
                            I always have problem with text ... No idea what to write on my arts hehe
                            me too XDDD so now I'm experiencing artwork without words XDDD

Comment

Ok guys I'm here with my arts ... I know it's Saturday but I'm not sure if I will be here tommorow Ehmm I want to tell you something about my arts ... They are hardly my best work ... I made them yesterday ... I wanted to make something else today but I have headache ... all day I'm just rewriting and writing notes to school, I'm trying to learn ... and all the boring school stuff ... I'm afraid that when my mojo have saw that it's school time again, he got scared and run away from me ... again I'm not satisfied but I hope you like them more that I do

<lazy snip>
                              Ralphie CUTEEEEE <333
                              and Big Guy too
                              and Big Bertha!
                              they're great! *applauds*

Comment

me too XDDD so now I'm experiencing artwork without words XDDD
                                Haha That's the easy way You don't know what to write there ... so you write nothing It's genius idea
                                Can't wait to see your arts

Ralphie CUTEEEEE <333
                                and Big Guy too
                                and Big Bertha!
                                they're great! *applauds*
                                Haha Thanks Criss but Like i said this is hardly my best work ...
                                I'm out of energy and out of inspiration too ...
                                Maybe I have to look more out of the window at school You know ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X