No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ thanks so much tina! im glad you like them and it looks like my practise is paying off

yay! looks like our little (ok probably not that subtle) hints at getting an abnormals challenge worked
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I know I'm a little late, but my computer was down.

Here are my two submissions

and

Sorry it stretched out, I'm not sure how to only do a smaller preview.

Hope you like them!
      Last edited by Emengee; 05 September 2010, 12:21 AM. Reason: Wrong Banner ;p
      sigpic

Comment

Good job Emengee I like the first banner

and Kat, I love them 100% true your practising is paying off
        Yay for abnormal challenge I will go with Ralphie you know
        I can't wait
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          I know I'm a little late, but my computer was down.

Here are my two submissions

Sorry it stretched out, I'm not sure how to only do a smaller preview.

Hope you like them!
          well done emengee!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          Good job Emengee I like the first banner

and Kat, I love them 100% true your practising is paying off
          Yay for abnormal challenge I will go with Ralphie you know
          I can't wait
          YAY for my practising

ralphie is so one of my choices too! fun fun
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

AWESOME ARTWORK EVERYONE. I knew you would be awesome. It is a pleasure to look at your art.
            Love them all. Great work.

Mine avatars are here :

I think I am not going to make anything more for this challenge. I am busy with my school and I will have to make new banner for new challenge, which is about abnormals
            I hope you like my avies .D
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sammie ? I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
              They are really awesome and that 3rd icon is just WOW
              Great job ♥
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Doesn't matter if you made 1 avi Ben, you made something
                I like that avi Hope to see more from you soon
                btw you asked what theme is for next challenge ?
                I talked to Sammie last night .. she told me that new challenge will be about
                abnormals ... She will post the theme today or tommorow
                Thanks! If the next is abnormals, i'll be doing 9 pieces. I've had around 6 ideas in my head for various abnormals for over a week now.

EDIT: Sammie stole my cap. Great avatars btw!
                Last edited by Kidwizz; 05 September 2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  AWESOME ARTWORK EVERYONE. I knew you would be awesome. It is a pleasure to look at your art.
                  Love them all. Great work.

Mine avatars are here :

I think I am not going to make anything more for this challenge. I am busy with my school and I will have to make new banner for new challenge, which is about abnormals
                  I hope you like my avies .D
                  thanks sammie!

awesome avis, my fave is the first one!

and yay for the abbys challenge we can start chatting about them once you offically post the challenge im sure your banner for it will be great!

Comment

Thank you the second one was actually a wallpaper but my computer was being stupid.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sammie ? I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
                      They are really awesome and that 3rd icon is just WOW
                      Great job ♥

Sweetie, thanks so much. I am proud of my mojo. It seems he is back

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                      Thanks! If the next is abnormals, i'll be doing 9 pieces. I've had around 6 ideas in my head for various abnormals for over a week now.
                      Ben, wow, I am curious what you will come up with. It would be awesome, I quess.

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                      thanks sammie!

awesome avis, my fave is the first one!

and yay for the abbys challenge we can start chatting about them once you offically post the challenge im sure your banner for it will be great!
                      Thanks, Kat
                      I hope so. I hope my mojo will be back for a long time now. I have to make it now. I am in a mood of art making And after I post the challenge we can discuss about Abnormals
                      Without Abnormals there would be no Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                        Thank you the second one was actually a wallpaper but my computer was being stupid.
                        welcome

Thanks, Kat
                        I hope so. I hope my mojo will be back for a long time now. I have to make it now. I am in a mood of art making And after I post the challenge we can discuss about Abnormals
                        welcome and yay for returned mojo!

what would the sanctuary be without the abbys!

Comment

Sweetie, thanks so much. I am proud of my mojo. It seems he is back

Ben, wow, I am curious what you will come up with. It would be awesome, I quess.

Thanks, Kat
                          welcome

welcome and yay for returned mojo!

what would the sanctuary be without the abbys!
                          Very true!!

Awsome work everyone i love them!!awsome work everyone!(hugs)
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Theme : Abnormals
                            Type : Avatars, Banners, Walls

You can choose whoever you want.
                            You can submit three pictures per group
                            ( 3 avatars, 3 banners, 3 walls )
                            if you want.
                            You can submit your art into every group.

Size of Walls : 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x800
                            Size of Avatars : mostly 100x100 or 200 x 200 or 120 x 120
                            Size of Banners : it is up to you ( in accordance to rules of GTW forum )

Send your art here until next Sunday ( 12 th September ) and please, keep your art in one post.
                            Details Confirmed.

This challenge is only for fun, no one will win. Feel free to ask questions.
                            Let's discuss about Abnormals, because -
                            Without Abnormals, there would be no Sanctuary.

Comment

So, who is your fav abnormal ?
                              Do you like the idea about abnormals ?
                              What kind of opinion do you have about BigFoot ?
                              Are you happy that Helen is one of the abnormals ?

Let''s talk about them all.
                              And I didn't know what kind of banner to make, so I made only this.. there were a lot of abnormals in the TV show

Comment

Love seeing what everyone has come up with! Great work guys!

youre welcome

yep, its a new challenge each week... we generally post by sunday and after everyone has posted sammie usually posts the next weeks challenge and all the details and we usually discuss the topic for each weeks challenge...

looking forward to seeing more of your art in future challenges!
                                Seems like a very nice cosy little thread here, I like it!
                                Discussing and fanarting Sanctuary, what more can a girl ask for?

btw. love your last banner katjoy, that cap of AT is great, it's funny how Amanda always seems show dimples, no matter what facial expression she has

Edit: Yay abnormals challenge! Which one will I pick...

Comment

Working...
                                X