No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is everyone who hasnt posted going with their kush arts?

i have 3 banners and an avi ready for tomorrow...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I will have avatars and maybe one or two banners.

2Shy, welcome here. OMG, your wall is awesome. I hope you will stay among us and you will enjoy our challenges.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

My Kush banner and wallpaper

I love this eps
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Awesome work everyone! Your all doing better than me. I'm with Tina, my mojo has flown out the window, not sure if i'll be submitting anything this round.

Comment

Great artwork, helenmagnus.
            Ben, it is ok, I am really busy ( and my mojo isn't with me too ) and I hope I will be able to submit something. I will have to make something. I have to
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

well done elaine you are learning more tricks all the time

ben, tina, sammie - hope you mojo is back for the next challenge
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Wow, thank guys, quite the welcome
                I do hope I'll find the time to do some art work for upcoming challenges.

So how this work then, is there a new challenge every week?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                  Wow, thank guys, quite the welcome
                  I do hope I'll find the time to do some art work for upcoming challenges.

So how this work then, is there a new challenge every week?
                  youre welcome

yep, its a new challenge each week... we generally post by sunday and after everyone has posted sammie usually posts the next weeks challenge and all the details and we usually discuss the topic for each weeks challenge...

looking forward to seeing more of your art in future challenges!

Comment

excuse the double post... but here is my art for the kush challenge

Last edited by katjoy; 04 September 2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                      How dare you!

I love them, it looks like Helen is about to go "Awww S***!" in that fourth one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                        How dare you!

I love them, it looks like Helen is about to go "Awww S***!" in that fourth one.
                        i know right i tried waiting for someone else to post but after nobody had all morning i was like arrr stuff it

thank heaps ben! and yeah the facial expression in that last one is classic!

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

<snip>
                          Lovely ones Kat!
                          I love the avatar and the second banner.
                          And the quote on the first one is part of my top ten quotes. ^^
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Heres my single little entry. Still no mojo.

BTW, what's the next challenge gonna be? (I need to know soon so I can start capping. )

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Lovely ones Kat!
                              I love the avatar and the second banner.
                              And the quote on the first one is part of my top ten quotes. ^^
                              thanks heaps ladyj! glad you liked them

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                              Heres my single little entry. Still no mojo.

BTW, what's the next challenge gonna be? (I need to know soon so I can start capping. )
                              looking good! really like the colouring

*cough*general abnormals*cough* not that im gunning for a particular topic or anything

Comment

WoW Kat They are awesome
                                I love them
                                You really did great job ... I told ya that before ... You are better and better
                                Yay for your arts

Doesn't matter if you made 1 avi Ben, you made something
                                I like that avi Hope to see more from you soon
                                btw you asked what theme is for next challenge ?
                                I talked to Sammie last night .. she told me that new challenge will be about
                                abnormals ... She will post the theme today or tommorow
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X