Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
    Teslen fic! Toast of Love Enjoy, it's our favourite duo being rather cutsey lovey-dovey (at least at the end).
    Awww, this is a great fic! I love it.
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Thanks, Elor!
      Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        And on the topic of teslen icons, I can't believe I was worried I wouldn't have my own avvy by Xmas
        Shush you! I've not been on GW in days and I've still got AGES to go! Congrats on making 2000 tho! *hans over cake*

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Thank you Lucy!

I was trying to find the perfect River Song one because not only is Aug 27 Teslen day, it's also the start of the rest of Doctor Who!
        YAY! And it's also my friends birthday! HAHA! So much is ahppening on that day! Has someone made abanner for ship day yet?

Teslen fic! Toast of Love Enjoy, it's our favourite duo being rather cutsey lovey-dovey (at least at the end).
        Oh! I've read your other two in the 'toasts' series and I love em! I'm Chapa'ai-hi on FF, I'll be reading this one later on! Gotta go shopping ughh...

Wish me luck people- I'm getting my GCSE results back tomorrow!
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Love the arts Elor and nice fic Lucy
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Love those banners! Hehe.
            So I know I haven't been here that much.. I'm curious if there are any new Teslen shippers?
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

*waves hand* I'm new. I just posted here for the first time yesterday. Or was it the day before? Anyway. The last few days.
              Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic
              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                So I know I haven't been here that much.. I'm curious if there are any new Teslen shippers?
                Me!! I'm Lucy. I've been here for... maybe a week? I have no idea. I've lost complete track of time between reading Teslen fics and writing some of my own and re-watching Sanctuary and avoiding work I'm supposed to be doing. Anyway, I don't think I've seen you around, so hi
                Call me Lucy!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

I had a feeling you were Elor. Since i really haven't seen ya around. lol

tumblr_lem7l9xSrh1qf5pobo1_500.jpg

Oh and welcome Lucy! I'm Jacquelyn.
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

I'll have to give that a read before I retire to bed

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                    Shush you! I've not been on GW in days and I've still got AGES to go! Congrats on making 2000 tho! *hans over cake*

Wish me luck people- I'm getting my GCSE results back tomorrow!
                    You'll get there soon thanks for the gz!
                    And, I hope you get the results you want for your GCSEs *sends luck*

*ruffle*
                    because we can hand those out in here too?

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                    So I know I haven't been here that much..
                    Yes where have you been? *eyes you* good to see you around again

And Elor - love the banners keep up the fab work!

And now to my little dilemma, I've been spending today working on my teslen fic for the challenge, because I want to be able to post it on ship day. Thing is, what was intended to be a one shot is already five pages long and I haven't even written the conclusion yet

So, do people think I should just upload it as a *long* one shot? Or split it into a couple of chapters?
                    *ponders*
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Amy: I hope you enjoy my fic! And, as a word of advice for yours, see where it takes you. If it conveniently breaks into parts that don't feel forced, run with it. I've uploaded long one-shots in the past, one of which in particular didn't lend itself to be broken up at regular intervals, though I had lots of "***" breaks in between POV changes that weren't by any means equally distributed. But if it sort of feels like the story has very distinctive breaking points, then take advantage of them! That's what's happening with my Teslen-day fic, although I have to admit that it's been parts adding on to a one-shot. And it's incredibly dark and made me sob at two in the morning when I was writing it... yeah right anyway. Break your fic if it wants to, but definitely don't force breaks that don't want to be there!
                      Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

LITTLE TWIN YOU'RE BACK *huggles* Where ya been?! I've missed ya

*purrs to ruffling* YAY
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Amy: I hope you enjoy my fic! And, as a word of advice for yours, see where it takes you. If it conveniently breaks into parts that don't feel forced, run with it. I've uploaded long one-shots in the past, one of which in particular didn't lend itself to be broken up at regular intervals, though I had lots of "***" breaks in between POV changes that weren't by any means equally distributed. But if it sort of feels like the story has very distinctive breaking points, then take advantage of them! That's what's happening with my Teslen-day fic, although I have to admit that it's been parts adding on to a one-shot. And it's incredibly dark and made me sob at two in the morning when I was writing it... yeah right anyway. Break your fic if it wants to, but definitely don't force breaks that don't want to be there!
                          I did enjoy your fic

Well, I can see places where it could very easily be broken up.... but I'll see what I think when I've finished tidying it up

And your teslen-day fic sounds angsty
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            You'll get there soon thanks for the gz!
                            And, I hope you get the results you want for your GCSEs *sends luck*
                            Thanks

And guess what? I got two A*'s, two A's, three B's and a C! I'm so happy!!!

And now to my little dilemma, I've been spending today working on my teslen fic for the challenge, because I want to be able to post it on ship day. Thing is, what was intended to be a one shot is already five pages long and I haven't even written the conclusion yet

So, do people think I should just upload it as a *long* one shot? Or split it into a couple of chapters?
                            *ponders*
                            Oh, I've been writing a few fics when my mind works best...bedtime LOL, so I'll upload my better one tomorrow if I can!
                            Yeah, make it as a long one shot, unless you split it into two chapters, or have the conclusion as a last chapter?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Amy! And on the matter of my Teslen-day one, yeah, I didn't mean for it to be nearly so angsty... but apparently that's all I want to write when I start writing so late at night, lol. Also it doesn't help that my muse is a major angst-whore and always wants to make my cutesy scenes only happen in the middle of a lot of pain

And, StarSancFar, congratulations! I'm probably underestimating the importance of your results 'cause I'm a silly American and I don't understand these things intimately... but I can still say good job if you're happy with them
                              Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

OMG i just realized that tomorrow is the 27th....it is to be our first official ship day...I hope everyone is ready for it. I know i am
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X