Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Awe *huggles Twin* Mis sorry

Yes well when it comes to me Helen you're hardly patient ... With me you lose your patience very easily and you know it!
    sorry for what Twin? I'm not upset with anybody..just with circumstances that won't allow me to forget what I don't have anymore..it happened all day at work today..that's all
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Yea ... That's why mis sorry *huggles Twin*
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Yea ... That's why mis sorry *huggles Twin*
        Thanks Twin *hugs back* it should get better for me when I move out in two weeks..so I'm not still living with him..which is what makes it worse right now
        sigpic

But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Thanks Twin *hugs back* it should get better for me when I move out in two weeks..so I'm not still living with him..which is what makes it worse right now
          Oh good .... I think ... mis sorry .... I hope you do start feeling better. I hate to see you down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

ugh..everywhere I go today people are talking about being happy with somebody or people displaying PDA in front of me..can't seem to get away from it..not really comfortable with the conversation..
            Awe. Im sorry to hear that. *pets* If it makes you feel any better, Ive never had a boy friend like ever. Well according to the goverment I was married at 13 and got divorced. But I didnt. they lie.

And I turned out just fine *burts into manic laughter*

Yes well when it comes to me Helen you're hardly patient ... With me you lose your patience very easily and you know it!
            Thats the last time I save you r ungrateful behind fromthe Multipedes. And your wrong Im very very pateint even when Im mad at you. In fact I was mad at you for a month and a half before you realized it once
            sigpic
            Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Thought so.
              (And that goes on bothe counts. )
              hehehe

*blinks*
              Yeah. I feel a case of TMI coming up there...
              hahaha sorrryyy xD

ugh..everywhere I go today people are talking about being happy with somebody or people displaying PDA in front of me..can't seem to get away from it..not really comfortable with the conversation..so I will say one thing...HELL YEAH to scenes with water bathtubs,showers,jacuzzis,waterfalls, swimming pools...and hot springs We have to see something like this in the next season
              HELL YES TO THE BOLDED PART!! ALL OF THE ABOVE PLEASE

*huggles*
              Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
              Awe. Im sorry to hear that. *pets* If it makes you feel any better, Ive never had a boy friend like ever. Well according to the goverment I was married at 13 and got divorced. But I didnt. they lie.

And I turned out just fine *burts into manic laughter*
              0.o welll that's something you don't hear everyday!!! LOL xD
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                HELL YES TO THE BOLDED PART!! ALL OF THE ABOVE PLEASE

*huggles*

0.o welll that's something you don't hear everyday!!! LOL xD
                lol Down girl Well they stick Magnus and Will in the water I figure its only a matter of time before its Tesla s turn course one could argue the same of Big guy.

Yeah. such is my life I am that pathetic LOL
                sigpic

Comment

lol Down girl Well they stick Magnus and Will in the water I figure its only a matter of time before its Tesla s turn course one could argue the same of Big guy.
                  bahaha ew. i dont really want to see swimming Biggie...nor do i want to know how much worse than wet dog he smells LOL XD

Yeah. such is my life I am that pathetic LOL
                  i wouldnt say its pathetic...just odd!
                  sigpic

Comment

He strikes me as the Skinny dipper type 0.o ohkay now Im just feeding the bunnies.

I am Odd. once you accept such things its really not bad
                    sigpic

Comment

Thats the last time I save you r ungrateful behind fromthe Multipedes. And your wrong Im very very pateint even when Im mad at you. In fact I was mad at you for a month and a half before you realized it once
                      Oh that? Well .... You weren't mad about it until you figured out what I was really down there for *pouts* Anyway seems lately that's all I know how to do, but anyway. I need more ideas for Teslen arts, anyone got any songs they'd like me to use? or maybe send me a background? I'll make them for you cus frankly I'm out of ideas
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Songs? Oh man. I need to actually write down that list...xD
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

He strikes me as the Skinny dipper type 0.o ohkay now Im just feeding the bunnies.

I am Odd. once you accept such things its really not bad
                          LOL SKINNY DIPPING xD

and Odd is awesome. trust me, you can ask clayton im seriously odd

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Songs? Oh man. I need to actually write down that list...xD
                          You still havent xD LOLOLOL i hearts you!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL SKINNY DIPPING xD

You still havent xD LOLOLOL i hearts you!!!
                            Since when do I write anything down? Look at how many fic ideas I still have in my head
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Keaira,I knew you would agree with that post LOL and I second the HELL YES!!
                              Dreamweaver,LOL thanks for trying to make me feel better It should get better when I move out..because right now he is finding any reason to be nasty and cruel to me or we are fighting...and I don't runaway from a fight..I stand my ground..so the fights are always bad
                              Mimzy,you really should write that list down LOL it must be miles long now
                              sigpic

But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

LOL SKINNY DIPPING xD
                                Me and my big mouth and dirty mind 0.o

SLAINTE!
                                Mis likes my oddness. I know who Iam and I dont apologize for it

Dreamweaver,LOL thanks for trying to make me feel better It should get better when I move out..because right now he is finding any reason to be nasty and cruel to me or we are fighting...and I don't runaway from a fight..I stand my ground..so the fights are always bad
                                Aluminum bat right between the legs. Its quick easy and painless.

Well painless on your part.
                                and dont get me started on Crocodile Shears ..... Oh.. sorry Nikola. Ix-nay on the Ears-shay
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X