Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Yay Sammie!!! *huggles*

We've been talking a lot about "Awakening" and the last episode, "Into the Black"
    *huggles*
    Thank you. Awakening? Mwhahaha .. my cup of tea I was downloading screencaptures from this episode yesterday.
    What do you think about Helen giving the Queen's blood to Nikola to save him? What was the real reason why she did it, in your opinion? Did she want to save him? Did she do it because she was in love with him? Maybe the main reason was that she knew she wouldn't be able to get out of the "cave" on her own.

And OT:
    I loved the idea of Helen / Affina storyline
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When the episode aired, and that part came when it was revealed that the Queen was there, I just knew that she would use the blood to revamp him. I believe that she feels like she can't live without him and she will do whatever it takes to keep him with her, even though he is a PITA. I think we are all hoping that she is in love with him, but I fear that nothing will be resolved

Anyways: I found this on Urban Dictionary. I don't know if it has been mentioned before or not but here is the link anyway:

Urban Dictionary

sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

My new art - Awakening
        ... click for bigger version ..

Yamii, lol. The urban dictionary cracked me up ! Especially the 3rd one

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          My new art - Awakening

I love Sammie! I LOVE that dictionary!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I would like to be the person who put these dictionaries up I would make a lot of explanations of the words like : Teslen .. Niko ... Vampire .. and so on I am glad you like it

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              When the episode aired, and that part came when it was revealed that the Queen was there, I just knew that she would use the blood to revamp him. I believe that she feels like she can't live without him and she will do whatever it takes to keep him with her, even though he is a PITA. I think we are all hoping that she is in love with him, but I fear that nothing will be resolved

Anyways: I found this on Urban Dictionary. I don't know if it has been mentioned before or not but here is the link anyway:

Urban Dictionary

You guys DO know that "Teslen" has an entry, right? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Teslen

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              My new art - Awakening

OOOH I love that icon thing.

Oh. and I totally need to get the schedule up for the challenge thing. GAH. too much going on
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I can't stop watching this!!

sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

LOL that was good I love this one
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hehe, Teslen in Urban dictionary by blackkitty. I really expected it was her who wrote the term there She is such a Teslen And Mimzy, thank you for your nice comment I am happy you like my art. I am kinda proud of it.

EDIT: I watched the videos. I wish I could make them too. They were great. Teslen rulez!
                    Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 27 June 2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Thank you for 2 excellent vids when I first wake up! Thanks for sharing them!

I wasn't suprised to see that Mimzy, especially with everything else you can find on that site!
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Spoiler S04, nothing big, from twitter:
                        Spoiler:
                        @SanctuarySeries:
                        Production meeting for new season 4 episode. This one's gonna be a maze of a brain twister! Two words... 1. Magnus. 2. Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                          Spoiler S04, nothing big, from twitter:
                          Spoiler:
                          @SanctuarySeries:
                          Production meeting for new season 4 episode. This one's gonna be a maze of a brain twister! Two words... 1. Magnus. 2. Tesla
                          OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited now
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And now the post from Facebook:
                            Sanctuary
                            Production meeting today for a new season 4 episode.
                            Spoiler:
                            It will be a maze of brain teasers! And who better to mess with your mind than Tesla! Oh yeah... he's back alright.

Comment

*MEGASQUEE* hehe.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey guys, awesome arts and vids! I haven't read the fics yet.. So far behind in my readings

I love that vid Mimzy, its perfect so well timed!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X