Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KDestiny_Kree View Post
    Gutter alert!! Heehee, doesnt everyone here wish that! The car? Oh yeah that too! hahaha
    maybe everyone except Glitch.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
      Aurora

Original : here
      Teslen.jpg
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by KDestiny_Kree View Post
        Gutter alert!! Heehee, doesnt everyone here wish that! The car? Oh yeah that too! hahaha
        ............................................... I don't ......... Anyway *ignores gutter girl talk* came to drop off a new banner that I made

*sneaks out* I'll leave you girls to do your talking now *shivers*
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

*sneaks back in* sorry for the double post but wanted to share my new video as well.

This one is a pressie for my Twin, my princess and for my Lena and they know who they are. I don't know how else to say how special these three girls are to me, how much they've changed my life already. This one is for the three of you, I hope you like it. I love you guys a lot *huggles all my girls*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

**huggles glitchie** thanks glitch - i love it and you've made me cry but in a good way - you mean so much to me and I'll never be able to express that enough not in words though **cuddles**
            sigpic

Comment

Of course .... Anything for my girls, especially you *snuggles DG back* My princess, you're like my little sister and I love ya *snuggles and clings*

Spoiler:
              You do by putting up with my rping style and that's good enough for me
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Hey all, just popping in to say got my graduation on Monday that's why I've not been around much

But will be back again soon

love all the arts / vids - oh and AT answering the question about JY and all his fangirls!!

*squee*
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hey guys, just popping in! *holds out hands* heres some of the editpics I promised!!

Let me know if you want any others doing!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Just thought I'd stop by and drop off a new banner:

I got inspired to do this banner by galenskid's Teslen ET video. The background is a conglomeration of 3 screencaps taken from Katy Perry's ET music video. The words are from the song as well.

Enjoy!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Love it Yamii also good work Destiny
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Glitch!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

lastrequest: Congrats on your graduation.

yamiinsane: very nice banner! galenskid has done some of my favorite Tesla videos, including that ET one.

KDestiny: fun idea to do editpics. I'd suggest 'Druit is a bald, psychotic killer who stole my woman' but it probably wouldn't fit. LOL!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                            yamiinsane: very nice banner! galenskid has done some of my favorite Tesla videos, including that ET one.
                            Thanks! I have never hated anything galenskid has done. I love all the videos I've seen!
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Dont ask me how but I locked myself out of my BIOS. Im on moms comp until I can get it fixed but I wanted to pop in and say hi. *huggles to everyone*
                              sigpic
                              Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Hi Hi!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X