Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I hope she meant that her lover is gonna Be Tesla but I don't know, then again I'm not sure
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

    Comment


      Me too!!!!! But it sounds like it's going to be some random person there for only one episode...

      UNLESS they're playing it cool to fake us out and it actually IS Niko. That would be awesome
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

      Comment


        It would be really really awesome, but I somehow have the feeling it will be a women and I don´t like that. I mean, at Comic Con, why didn´t she just said it was not a woman? So after all that fuss ("not saying"), I believe it will be a woman. I hope just for one ep.

        Maybe we are so lucky that they will give us something, at least a kiss, in the season finale, after AT said that Jonathon will be in it.

        It would be helpful to figure out if Jonathon Young will be in ep 4 Monsoon, then we could know, but I guess there is no way, isn´t it?!

        Comment


          I guess not but I don't think Magnus is like that though, don't think she's interested in women. I do hope it's Tesla and NOT some random person for just one ep I mean she did say on Twitter that there's gonna be some really great Tesla/Magnus moments in season 4 so that's a good think
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

          Comment


            Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            I guess not but I don't think Magnus is like that though, don't think she's interested in women. I do hope it's Tesla and NOT some random person for just one ep I mean she did say on Twitter that there's gonna be some really great Tesla/Magnus moments in season 4 so that's a good think
            I think she'd be interested ONLY in a "scientific" sense - she'd be curious about trying it out with a woman just b/c it's something different to investigate, but nothing more than that.

            As for her little twitter hints...honestly, that woman is driving me INSANE. She REALLY likes to keep us guessing, doesn't she? It's so frustrating!!! From everything that's been mentioned about Teslen in s4 and "Monsoon" - I think there is still a big possibility that it COULD be Niko. If it really is, that explains why they've been keeping so much under wraps - if you're going to pair up 2 main characters, of course you're going to want to keep it a big question mark so that the moment isn't ruined by everybody already knowing about it.

            Also, if it is Niko, it would explain why they didn't mention J-Yo being on set for the filming of episode 4 - again, about the not ruining surprises thing. They didn't say anything (as far as I know) about who was guest starring in that episode so no one would be able to guess who the love interest is. Clever, clever TPTB

            Anyway, my guess is that if it IS him, it's going to be a weird episode where their brains have been addled so after they make out, they don't remember it I hope that's what it is...it's better than her kissing a random person...
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

            Comment


              All this talk is making me go crazy.....i just want to the new season to already be here. Either that or S3 to be released on DVD so i can go buy it.

              Glitch
              i love the new things you made. And i loved the other one you made so much i just had to put that in my sig for a while.
              sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

              August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Also, if it is Niko, it would explain why they didn't mention J-Yo being on set for the filming of episode 4 - again, about the not ruining surprises thing. They didn't say anything (as far as I know) about who was guest starring in that episode so no one would be able to guess who the love interest is. Clever, clever TPTB

                Anyway, my guess is that if it IS him, it's going to be a weird episode where their brains have been addled so after they make out, they don't remember it I hope that's what it is...it's better than her kissing a random person...
                Actually do we know who is guest star in this ep, it is Carlo Rota and Sandrine Holt and I really really hope none of them will be her love interest. I don´t wanna be mean, but I don´t think both of them are really attractive.

                Here is a link for a pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangi...n/photostream/

                It could of course be that Jonathaon is anyway in this ep and they just said that he shall not be on this pic.
                Last edited by Altariel; 27 July 2011, 01:08 PM.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Anyway, my guess is that if it IS him, it's going to be a weird episode where their brains have been addled so after they make out, they don't remember it I hope that's what it is...it's better than her kissing a random person...
                  I don't if it is Tesla then I want them to remember and I hope there's a lot of passion involved I know they said that Jon is in the season finale and that it's supposed to be the best episode yet but I hope they go onto season 5 with more Tesla/Teslen moments

                  Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                  Glitch i love the new things you made. And i loved the other one you made so much i just had to put that in my sig for a while.
                  I can see that Max glad you like it so much as to display it after all it was made for you besides a lot of pride went into that one, not saving that pride doesn't go into all my artwork because it does
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                    Actually do we know who is guest star in this ep, it is Carlo Rota and Sandrine Holt and I really really hope none of them will be her love interest. I don´t wanna be mean, but I don´t think both of them are really attractive.

                    Here is a link for a pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangi...n/photostream/

                    It could of course be that Jonathaon is anyway in this ep and they just said that he shall not be on this pic.
                    Hmm...so I guess it could be either of them, but IMO I think that's WAY too easy for the fans to guess at. I feel like they want it to be a complete secret (TPTB have been acting that way about it) so I doubt either of the people in the picture is the "love interest." Well...I REALLY hope so.

                    And J-Yo is going to be in "Monsoon"? Where did you hear that?

                    ^if it's true that is soooo awesome. I seriously hope they're faking us out by making us think the "love interest" is some new person and then actually making it be Niko
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

                    Comment


                      I wouldn't really put it past them to be honest Mimzy
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

                      Comment


                        Well of course not but I think they like tricking everybody
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

                        Comment


                          Obviously they do lol .... Very clever indeed
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

                            And J-Yo is going to be in "Monsoon"? Where did you hear that?

                            ^if it's true that is soooo awesome. I seriously hope they're faking us out by making us think the "love interest" is some new person and then actually making it be Niko
                            I think it is a misunderstanding, I don´t know if he is in this ep, I just meant that it still could be, even if Amanda is seen in this pic with this two guys.

                            But would they pair them up already in episode 4? I believe it is too early in this season, usually they set aside something like that for the season finale...I think IF they would pair them up then not that early.

                            Comment


                              The suspense of this whole thing is killing me. I want to know now!! I want it to be nikola as he love interest.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

                              August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

                              Comment


                                Ditto Max but we have to wait till probably August or September for even the promos to start coming out it sucks
                                On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X