X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new fanfiction about Teslen.
    Every review or comment would be awesome. ( possitive or negative ) Thanks

I Need You
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I just popped back and saw this, and I have to say what a great story! Loved it!
      But now I have to go again - but I thought I'd tell you that I really enjoyed your little story before I dissapeared again
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

sglover4ever,Dubbers,SamanthaMajka...all stories have been read and reviewed....and I loved all of them. I just love the fact that everyone is talented on here...you are all awesome at what you do..and please keep it up!!!
        On a side note, I posted my fic for the August challenge...it is called "The Dance of the Northern Lights." Not as good as everybody else's....oh well...I try. It's just a short light-hearted story...I am not good at angst.
        Last edited by Aurora7783; 26 August 2010, 05:55 PM.
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
          I just popped back and saw this, and I have to say what a great story! Loved it!
          But now I have to go again - but I thought I'd tell you that I really enjoyed your little story before I dissapeared again
          Aw, thank you so much. I am really glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for letting me know

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          sglover4ever,Dubbers,SamanthaMajka...all stories have been read and reviewed....and I loved all of them. I just love the fact that everyone is talented on here...you are all awesome at what you do..and please keep it up!!!
          On a side note, I posted my fic for the August challenge...it is called "The Dance of the Northern Lights." Not as good as everybody else's....oh well...I try. It's just a short light-hearted story...I am not good at angst.
          Thank you so much, Aurora. I am happy that I found you on FF.net. I am going to read your stories.
          And please, don't say these things about yourself. You are talented too. I am sure of it.

Comment

Oh my God. This song is so awesome. Can you imagine Helen as an angel .. and how is she going to save Nikola?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Don't worry; a nice angst free piece is just what we need Great job!
              Read and reviewed.
              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

So, I just finished reading this wonderful book called Seven Tears into the Sea by Terri Farley *(if you like fantasy romance but can't stand Twilight, this is probably the book for you )*, and in some of the chapter headings, there are descriptions of particular flowers in the main character's grandmother's garden. Each one was somehow related to love (because of the story's obvious romantic plot), but this one in particular caught my eye:

SEASPRAY ROSE
                (Rosa rugosa)

Tea brewed from the petals of this wild pink rose inspires dreams of risky and passionate love. Sporting large fragrant flowers and spiny thorns, this strong and beautiful rose has been crowned queen of the seaside garden.
                Can you say, EPIC TESLEN REFERENCE?
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Niiice Mimzy. This flower ir going to be my most favourite one. Wait a moment. This flover is my most fav one already. And you are right. Teslen are everywhere .. even in the garden among flowers

Comment

I would prefer red roses, since I think they mean sincere love & passion, but I like this rose too. It works especially since Helen loves tea I have a fic already brewing. No pun was intended by that

sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh, sorry for double post. I posted the wrong rose pic.

This is what it really looks like:

there's more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_rugosa

It comes in various colors, mostly pink hues and white.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh my God, Mimzy, you found totally Helen's flower. Oh my ..
                        even if I knew how this flower looks like ( I study botany ), I fell in love with this flower again.
                        Because of the picture you posted, Mimzy. I love the colour and I think that it perfectly fits to Helen

Comment

Oooh, love the roses. I wouldn't have previously thought it possible for a flower to be Teslen

Comment

Wow. I drop back in at random and find flower talk! How sweet is that?

I'm a bit of a lousy shipper for disappearing all the time, but I do still lurk, it's part of my daily ''check subscribed threads routine''. I'm still obsessed too.

Here's some icons (because one must bring presents after short absence )

And the biggies:

Spoiler:
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'm a bit of a lousy shipper for disappearing all the time, but I do still lurk, it's part of my daily ''check subscribed threads routine''. I'm still obsessed too.

And the biggies:

Spoiler:
                              Wow...they're gorgeous!

Don't worry about dissapearing if you can make up with it with things like that! <3
                              That said, come join in the flower talk! Or whatever else it is we end up Teslenating...

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                Oh my God. This song is so awesome. Can you imagine Helen as an angel .. and how is she going to save Nikola?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rkaJ3FFUg8
                                That was such a cool song! And I love the video! I can so see it being Teslen with a little tweaking.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

LOVE!

Comment

Working...
                                X