No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heyyyy how are you my fellow Teslenites?
    since my internet is still not working (seriously what the hell is taking them so long to fix it?) I've been experimenting with PS. You know I'm not very good with manips (at all I might add) but these two pics were screaming for something like that so here is my latest work

Spoiler:

as you can see I was a very naughty girl (nothing new I know) cuz I have to survive somehow until I'm back online.
    miss you all and GO TESLEN <333

Comment

WoW Criss ... That manpis are really gorgeous
      and I see you reallly had a naughty mood
      but I love that manips ♥
      Especially the second one

btw Hope your net will be fixed soon ...
      Miss you ...
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Cris, you totally got me. OMG. It is hilarious awesome funny great .. and a lot lot lot lot more
        I miss you too. Hope to see you here again soon.
        GO Teslen !!!
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sorry for double post. :-(
          Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 05 September 2010, 05:56 AM.

Comment

thank you girls
            I'm glad you like them
            miss you too
            and I miss my daily teslen dose. I rewatched Sleepers yesterday. now all I have in mind is "me and you tied up"

Comment

*hugs everyone*
              I must agree and say that the start of the academic year is evil!
              My first semester is going to be rediculously mellow, so I might actually be able to be here more often.

I'll just go squee over the shippy goodness all alone...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs everyone*
                My first semester is going to be rediculously mellow, so I might actually be able to be here more often.

Mine school year will be really busy .. too. But I don't want to miss anything in here ..
                I hope I will be able to study, have fun here and write fanfictions
                Btw, 28 days until Sanctuary Season 3 Premiere

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  *slinks in sadly*

hi everybody!!! i miss Teslen enormously!! i sadly have had no teslen moments in my week or so at Uni and it saddens me cuz i miss my OTP massively!! (though ive been having my own romance of sorts so maybe thats why xP) anyways!!! i miss this place and gutter times and fic and artwork and our discussions! im so happy to see that things are still alive around here!! im sure it'll be even busier once the season starts in 24 days!!! ahhh! im so stoked for that!!! im hoping that by then i'll have arranged my life so i can atleast lurk from time to time but the way things are right now lol i havent even done that! xD

i miss you all!! hope all is well

xo Keaira

ps. its not a proper post from me without gutter sooo....*ponders*...got it!!....gazebo sex.
                  (and yes i got this idea bc i have a gazebo on campus! lol xD)
                  Yay for your own romance and yay for gazebo sex we miss you!!

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                  Unfortunely September is the start of the new academic year - grr - why do all the new seasons come out when we're busiest?!?
                  I noticed that too! Maybe they're testing their fans devotion by making them put other stuff on hold so they can nip in here to squee about their fave tv

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  heyyyy how are you my fellow Teslenites?
                  since my internet is still not working (seriously what the hell is taking them so long to fix it?) I've been experimenting with PS. You know I'm not very good with manips (at all I might add) but these two pics were screaming for something like that so here is my latest work

Spoiler:

as you can see I was a very naughty girl (nothing new I know) cuz I have to survive somehow until I'm back online.
                  miss you all and GO TESLEN <333
                  Love your manips! As usual I bet AT never thought for a moment that her innocent expression could be turned into such a guttery pic *giggles to self*

*hugs everyone*

*can squee with you*

I'm here to drop off my next chapter of my fic if anyone has spare time to r&r
                  Lifeline chapter 23
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Mine school year will be really busy .. too. But I don't want to miss anything in here ..
                    I hope I will be able to study, have fun here and write fanfictions
                    Btw, 28 days until Sanctuary Season 3 Premiere
                    I hope so too!

And time seems to go a little faster now

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    Love your manips! As usual I bet AT never thought for a moment that her innocent expression could be turned into such a guttery pic *giggles to self*

*can squee with you*

I'm here to drop off my next chapter of my fic if anyone has spare time to r&r
                    Lifeline chapter 23
                    Yay!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Been sitting on this one, not the best IMO, but I think it works to kill some time

sigpic

Comment

Hello,everyone!! I hope everything is going well for all of you....
                        Might write my September fic idea this week....have to see about that though...and maybe I will finally finish "A New Beginning" as well.....I procrastinate sometimes....my apologies
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

*slinks in sadly*

hi everybody!!! i miss Teslen enormously!! i sadly have had no teslen moments in my week or so at Uni and it saddens me cuz i miss my OTP massively!! (though ive been having my own romance of sorts so maybe thats why xP) anyways!!! i miss this place and gutter times and fic and artwork and our discussions! im so happy to see that things are still alive around here!! im sure it'll be even busier once the season starts in 24 days!!! ahhh! im so stoked for that!!! im hoping that by then i'll have arranged my life so i can atleast lurk from time to time but the way things are right now lol i havent even done that! xD

i miss you all!! hope all is well

xo Keaira

ps. its not a proper post from me without gutter sooo....*ponders*...got it!!....gazebo sex.
                          (and yes i got this idea bc i have a gazebo on campus! lol xD)
                          Personal romance? oooh. I hope it's not as pathetic as mine which would not exist were it not for my crazy brain.

Anyway, I miss you on here! Even though I haven't been on here that often myself... Glad to hear that uni seems to be going well, though. By the time the season starts, you'll be in the swing of things so you'll be able to sort out your schedule a lot better. And this is coming from the person who utterly failed at freshman year rofl So, yeah. You'll be fine

*hugs*

Oh, and to be amusing with the Teslen babies thing again...I was at this birthday party last night and some family friends were there with their kids (whom I used to play with when I was little) and their youngest was there, and she's almost 5...Holy CRAP that child can talk. And is extremely logical-minded too. If Niko had been there he would have been quite impressed. She's like a mini adult lmao she kept trying to get money from the grown-ups b/c according to her, her parents are "running out of money" and she wants to help support their income.

Does this not sound like a Teslen child? xD xD
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Been sitting on this one, not the best IMO, but I think it works to kill some time

I love the colours Kill more time with lovely art

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            Hello,everyone!! I hope everything is going well for all of you....
                            Might write my September fic idea this week....have to see about that though...and maybe I will finally finish "A New Beginning" as well.....I procrastinate sometimes....my apologies
                            *waves* Don't worry hun we all procrastinate from time to time

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            Oh, and to be amusing with the Teslen babies thing again...I was at this birthday party last night and some family friends were there with their kids (whom I used to play with when I was little) and their youngest was there, and she's almost 5...Holy CRAP that child can talk. And is extremely logical-minded too. If Niko had been there he would have been quite impressed. She's like a mini adult lmao she kept trying to get money from the grown-ups b/c according to her, her parents are "running out of money" and she wants to help support their income.

LMAO that's definitely a Teslen child! Kids can be so funny though at that age - I used to nanny a little boy who was 5 and this one time he was late for school and his teacher turned up at the same time and started to tell him off, and he replied with "you're late too who gets to tell you off?"

BTW that girl in your sig looks like a little teslen-kiddy cute!
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I miss all of you all too

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Personal romance? oooh. I hope it's not as pathetic as mine which would not exist were it not for my crazy brain.

Anyway, I miss you on here! Even though I haven't been on here that often myself... Glad to hear that uni seems to be going well, though. By the time the season starts, you'll be in the swing of things so you'll be able to sort out your schedule a lot better. And this is coming from the person who utterly failed at freshman year rofl So, yeah. You'll be fine
                              LOL no its not pathetic but quite romanitc actually, he's an artist and plays guitar and piano and is uber handsome and just yeah i hearts my boyfriend and yeah i dont think you want to hear about it hahaha xD

yes Uni is awesome. im int process of tying to drop an add a course *stress* but its for the best cuuzz cult. anthro was whooping my butt two days in lol I MISS YOU TONS!!! its shame a your uni didnt haev a better creative writing program or i totaly woulda been going to uni with you lmao xD but yeah i think by the time Sanctuary rolls around i'll have a proper feel for everything and should be to get on here properly and freak out properly over the new season

*hugs back*

hahaha would not be a real post from you if teslen child was not involved lol
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

LMAO that's definitely a Teslen child! Kids can be so funny though at that age - I used to nanny a little boy who was 5 and this one time he was late for school and his teacher turned up at the same time and started to tell him off, and he replied with "you're late too who gets to tell you off?"

BTW that girl in your sig looks like a little teslen-kiddy cute!
                                ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that kid is EPIC.

I have a lot of experience with kids around that age, and...yeah. They're a riot.

And she does look like a Teslen kiddie, doesn't she? She's not, though--the pic is from a TERRIBLY underrated indie movie called Bella. It's really good, but pretty sad at least in the middle. The ending is so sweet though

^the pic is providing inspiration for my Sept/Oct fic, though. Which is going to take awhile, btw, since it's going to be largely based on Inception (if anyone still hasn't seen this, GO SEE IT) and that movie was pretty crazy and mind-bending and so it's going to take time to work out the whole story so I can sufficiently confuse people without getting confused myself. LOL

I miss all of you all too

LOL no its not pathetic but quite romanitc actually, he's an artist and plays guitar and piano and is uber handsome and just yeah i hearts my boyfriend and yeah i dont think you want to hear about it hahaha xD

yes Uni is awesome. im int process of tying to drop an add a course *stress* but its for the best cuuzz cult. anthro was whooping my butt two days in lol I MISS YOU TONS!!! its shame a your uni didnt haev a better creative writing program or i totaly woulda been going to uni with you lmao xD but yeah i think by the time Sanctuary rolls around i'll have a proper feel for everything and should be to get on here properly and freak out properly over the new season

*hugs back*

hahaha would not be a real post from you if teslen child was not involved lol
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                AWWWWWWWWWWW *squee* Mine plays guitar too. Except he's not really my bf...we're just friends and I'm such a lame stalker...um, yeah. Told you it was pathetic xD What makes it even more pathetic is that if nothing happens, I am set on finding some Irish boy and dragging him home at the end of next semester. See? LAME lol

Oooh add/drop...meh I hate that. Hope it works out and that they actually keep record of it b/c some people do that and then it doesn't show up on the online records and it's like wtf and everyone gets confused...yeah O_o

And...yeah. My uni has a good English program but it's more literature focused than on creative writing...so <--personally I like all the background so then I have references to throw into my future novels that kids will understand when they re-read them as teenagers/adults so they can go "WHOA I had no idea that was in there" and then proceed to have a nerd spaz. Like I did when I realized that Lemony Snicket referenced every classic author in the entire universe and that The Silver Chair is C.S. Lewis' version of Plato's Allegory of the Cave. ROFLMAO

Anyway...yes. Teslen child. ahem. lolz
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X