Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I get the impression some H/J try to provoke us into having arguments with them. But tbh I'd rather we just stay in our own threads and enjoy our own ships I can't be bothered arguing about anything at the moment. My life's too busy Good to have the fic challenges listed there though
    Same; I just ignored it
    I used to drink 5 alive at school random memory for you all there. I know what you mean about rain, but I like rain I'm perhaps in the minority...
    OT
    Spoiler:
    I just think of that dodo in the 5 alive ad now; but I used to drink it too
    As for rain...I like it as long as I have an umbrella...or I'm indoors =]

Pretty! I love flowers - espec. roses. On the subject of flowers how about these for unusual;
    Happy Roses
    Those are so cool! Are they real?

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    So...I start class tomorrow. Hopefully I can type up the last chap of my fic before bed. If not, expect it maybe...by Wednesday?

Anyhoo. luvs <3
    I look forward to it
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Mimzy, you did a great job. Now we have our own Official Teslen Flower, Yay. And good luck with your first class. I will start on Wednesday, it will be my first day of my last school year at this high school
      Lastrequest, thanks for comment, I am really happy that you liked my FF. And it is a good idea. Just write idea on new paper, hide it somewhere far away from my eyes and then .... moment of silence ... because of the excitment find it again and start to write a new fanfiction There is no enough of Teslen anytime..
      And I have to share something with you. I got an idea about Sanctuary and StarGate crossrover fanfiction, where will be a Teslen relation ship, Helen Magnus / Jack O'Neill possible relationship and Helen / Sam friendship, maybe more .. whoa .. I got the idea yesterday when I went to my grandmother with food LOL
      So wish me luck .. it will be a long story, I guess If I am able to write it in Czech language and if it is ok and readable, I will translate it.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

hey it's me again sneaking cuz I still haven't fixed my internet

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
        Ironic? Or fate? XD
        hahaha I don't really believe in fate

Well stop doubting yourself - it's brilliant.

Huh, is it weird that I've suddenly started writing the end to a fic, and several other parts of it before I've written the middle?

Finished next chapter, and also the first half of my August fic.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/6/
        thank you
        and hahaha omg it happened to me too XD when I wrote "Goodbye" I firstly wrote the ending, then the beginning and then the middle part XDD I guess it's the muse
        bah I'm soooo behind with all the fics around here I hope I will catch up as soon as I get back online

Comment

Hey Criss, we all really miss you I hope you will be back as soon as you are able to. .)

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            Hey Criss, we all really miss you I hope you will be back as soon as you are able to. .)
            hey Sammie *hugs*
            I miss you too It's really weird not being able to get online and chat with all of you after I spent several months that way to be honest, it's driving me CRAZY!!! but I keep thinking about you, teslen, Nikola and then I open PS or watch a Niko episode to keep my mind busy

edit:
            Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 30 August 2010, 04:08 AM.

Comment

I know how you feel, sweetie. And I really hope you will be back soon. And aw, the animation is so sweet and cute

Comment

And I have to share something with you. I got an idea about Sanctuary and StarGate crossrover fanfiction, where will be a Teslen relation ship, Helen Magnus / Jack O'Neill possible relationship and Helen / Sam friendship, maybe more .. whoa .. I got the idea yesterday when I went to my grandmother with food LOL
                So wish me luck .. it will be a long story, I guess If I am able to write it in Czech language and if it is ok and readable, I will translate it.
                I look forward to it There aren't enough Sanctuary/SG-1 x overs, and I haven't read any Teslen ones!

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                hey it's me again sneaking cuz I still haven't fixed my internet

hahaha I don't really believe in fate

thank you
                and hahaha omg it happened to me too XD when I wrote "Goodbye" I firstly wrote the ending, then the beginning and then the middle part XDD I guess it's the muse
                bah I'm soooo behind with all the fics around here I hope I will catch up as soon as I get back online
                Glad to know I'm not the only one lol.
                You should get Nikola to fix it for you
                I don't believe in fate either, although it is an interesting concept

I know how you feel, sweetie. And I really hope you will be back soon. And aw, the animation is so sweet and cute
                Ditto about the animation!
                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Dubbers, hehe, thanks for support, I hope I will be able to translate the fanfiction then
                  I will do my best, I promise.

And I agree, there aren't enough SG and Sanctuary Xrovers. And I would like to try one
                  And I hope that I will be succesfull with Teslen in this FF
                  Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 30 August 2010, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Your welcome - and I know you will

I thought about writing one myself but I couldn't find any inspiration, and I've got enough fics going already

Comment

Hey guys, I'm working on a new video and find myself in need of some teslen assistance.

Can anyone point me to any episodes where Nikola is smirking? I just need a clip of him, not anyone else. any episode besides Sleepers would be preferrable.

Thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

hmm.. have you tried "The Five"? when shortly bevore the "I love you" part? Or when he transforms the cabal leader?
                        sigpic

Comment

you could also try 'Revelations II' where Nikola gets his key and 'End of Nights I' when he's smirking at Will and Clara's conversation...hope that helps!

Comment

Perfect!

Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I lied. Kind of. Last part of fic will not be up until the end of this week because obviously I have issues with Uni

I have 4 classes Tues/Thurs and am running from one end of campus to the other back and forth all day. On Mon/Wed I only have Drama (which is freaking AWESOME btw ) but I'm helping out my mom in her office (she works at the college) and am trying to get a job, which I'll probably mostly work at on Fri, since I have no class that day. I'm also trying to be more involved in activities on campus especially since it's my second to last year and I'll be spending half of it abroad in Ireland. Which is another issue--I have to fill out all these forms and write an essay and meet with advisers and get stuff signed and pick courses all before OCTOBER 1st. Uh...yeah. AND I'm planning on writing more original stuff so I can send them in to various writing contests for extra money. I also still have piano lessons. And I'm teaching Sunday School again and am going to be in the church choir again.

So, um...yeah. My schedule looks great (free time Mon/Wed/Fri!) but I'm actually going to be insanely busy. My plan is to set aside time maybe on Fridays and Saturdays (possibly Sundays) to just write out parts of fics regularly so I can update them weekly for you in a very organized fashion That way, I don't lose track of myself and learn how to force myself to write on a schedule (something I need if I'm going to be a professional writer), and you guys get fic updates without insanely long waits

So, I'm planning hopefully to finish "Turning Up the Heat" on Friday, and then start my September fic over the long weekend.

Speaking of which...

Just as a reminder: September's theme is "Waiting."

You people who are not as busy have no excuse. *cracks whip*

*JK*, I love you people.
                                Last edited by Mimzy; 01 September 2010, 07:41 PM.
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X