X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't think anyone could

You wouldn't happen to know if s3 is just out in the US in September, or if it's in more places?
    have no idea. but it probably depends on the tv network in each country.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      have no idea. but it probably depends on the tv network in each country.
      Ah well, thanks again.
      And as a reward...
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/3/Gemini
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Ah well, thanks again.
        And as a reward...
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/3/Gemini
        oh my what a reward! *off to read*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          oh my what a reward! *off to read*
          Yes, well I figured I had to make up for teasing you for ages about it Glad you liked it!
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

*Wanders in and sees new posts*

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dubbers, I'm loving Gemini at the minute, you need to keep writing and uploading at this pace. It's making me very happy at the moment, especially with the...

Spoiler:
            shirtless Nikola and him taking care of our poor Helen. Will our dear Nikola be receiving kisses for his selfless behaviour?? ;-P

Also about Sanctuary airing over here...I just assumed because most shows are shown ahead of us in America that it would be the same with Sanctuary. I'm really hoping that's not the case though

Comment

So I know we were having this discussion about how there probably wouldn't be any Teslen babies, but I was bored and surfing Google and I randomly found this and it's so cute I just had to post it.

xD lawl
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
                *Wanders in and sees new posts*

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dubbers, I'm loving Gemini at the minute, you need to keep writing and uploading at this pace. It's making me very happy at the moment, especially with the...

Spoiler:
                shirtless Nikola and him taking care of our poor Helen. Will our dear Nikola be receiving kisses for his selfless behaviour?? ;-P

Also about Sanctuary airing over here...I just assumed because most shows are shown ahead of us in America that it would be the same with Sanctuary. I'm really hoping that's not the case though
                Speaking of fanfic i cannot remember if i have pimped myself out to you yet haha but if havent thenn let me just point to my sig *points* i have link down there that'll take you to all the fanfic ive written, the majority of it is Teslen so if you ever need some reading material...ya know where to go [/self-pimp]
                as far as the new season airing, im pretty sure it airs here in my country America first as i havent even heard an air date for canada or the uk yet

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                So I know we were having this discussion about how there probably wouldn't be any Teslen babies, but I was bored and surfing Google and I randomly found this and it's so cute I just had to post it.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...itty/today.jpg

xD lawl
                cute ineed
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Dubbers,love your story....keep writing!!
                  Mimzy,awww....that picture is adorable...
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Hello All!!!! I'm new around here and just wanted to say hi to all the other people around here!!! I'm one of those people who doesn't think of who in a tv series should be paired with who. That is until i went to Fanfiction.net for some amusement and became a huge! Helen/Nikola fan... My god those fics were awesome!!!! Still rereading them.... and now i can't wait for the show to come back!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

hi, i'm kinda new around theses parts and have only just set up an account which to be honest i'm still trying to figure out how to work.

anyways, i figured it was time i stopped lurking and joined up so that i could squeal with all the other teslan fans. i just wanted to say that i love all of your work, fic and art both and hopefully i'll be able to contribute something at some stage as well. so yea, hi!
                      welcome! always fab to have a new teslenite

hey, just out of interest am i the only uk person on this thread??

i think i remember reading ages ago that everybody here seems to be from america, canada, romania...can't realli remember anywhere else but you get the picture. am i gonna be one of the last to get access to season 3?

sobs, don't let it be so!!!
                      I'm UK too If S3 works like S2 then I think we'll basically get the eps about a week after america airs them. Just an assumption though... I wish they ran them at the same time so we could discuss them at the same time after it's shown... if you get what I mean

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                      WTH??! Vaniels against S/J-Shippers.. where's the sense in that.. anti-Shippers vs. shippers, Helen/John vs. Teslen.. I don't want any kind of "Ship War" but there would be kind of a reason.. but two comletely different Ships? Crazy world.. *waves flag of the Shippy Hippie Insanity Party.. for Peace, Love and free shipping* or so..
                      Yeah I can't be bothered with a ship war, I have to be honest. I get the impression Ripper/Helen fans are all up for aggressively defending their ship, but I'd rather just stick to the thread I like then go mooching around in theirs live and let live an all

Spoiler:
                      I am so not getting on her bad side.

Oh, and helpmeplease! Which sounds better: rythmn of life or sound of life? It's for my fic
                      I would have said rhythm there was a song I can't remember it's name but it said rhythm of life in the lyrics... school choir used to sing it. T'is years ago this mind

What were the suggestions for september? Searching, Waiting, Changing (seasons) and Ressurrection?
                      Nice to see someone remembered my Ressurrection suggestion

Okay,

September - "Waiting" (is everyone okay with this?)
                      October - "Trick or Treat"
                      November - I'm scrapping "Thankful" and going with the Guy Fawkes thing. Except we need a specific theme...hm, what would relate to that? Oh, I know, since the rhyme goes

"Remember, Remember the fifth of November
                      The gunpowder, treason, and plot
                      For I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason
                      Should ever be forgot"

It could either be "treason" or "Remembrance"/"Never Forget" something like that, b/c the cliche' option is kinda...bleh

December - can't choose...I just thought of another one..."Gift"? Idk
                      Damn, so I flat hunt and miss voting for the themes Ah well... I would have voted 'searching' for sept, the 'halloween' theme for Oct, November/December I was thinking about suggesting 'mischief' prompt December I like the misteltoe theme

But.... all decided so that's cool. I was thinking with the monthly themes, we could start a thread in here that's for other writing prompts as well as the monthly ones? That way there's never any shortage of ideas for more wonderful Teslen fics

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      its a bonfire month? since when....?

yeah i say lets just stick with Thankful
                      Do you not celebrate bonfire night? I thought everyone did
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Damn, so I flat hunt and miss voting for the themes Ah well... I would have voted 'searching' for sept, the 'halloween' theme for Oct, November I was thinking about suggesting mischief night... I don't know if you all have that but here it's the night before bonfire night and I can imagine some good fics coming from a 'mischief' prompt
                        December I like the misteltoe theme

But.... all decided so that's cool. I was thinking with the monthly themes, we could start a thread in here that's for other writing prompts as well as the monthly ones? That way there's never any shortage of ideas for more wonderful Teslen fics
                        sorry darling. i think these themes are pretty much set unlesss you have a serious objection to them

as far as other thread well, i mean thats everybodys cal but i mean i get the feeling it might just be us since we're all teslenites and itd be a teslen writing thread ya know? ahaha but thats just me

Do you not celebrate bonfire night? I thought everyone did
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        dudette im from America. we dont do guy fawkes day
                        sigpic

Comment

You don't half respond quick! I put mischief night about Nov. and its not its Oct before Halloween and now it's quoted for all to see I'm half asleep today... been viewing flats and having appointments since early morning *yawns to self*

And nah I don't have any serious objections at all. Just get a bit fed up that I miss out on stuff. Not going to have net access when I move at the end of the month either for a while, so likely going to miss a load of the S3 discussions when it airs

Yeah I know what you mean about the teslen writing thread - it would end up like that I mean, it would be nice to have an open thread suggesting themes for anyone but I get the feeling it would become dominated by one pairing

and I so didn't know that about america I don't think
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            And nah I don't have any serious objections at all. Just get a bit fed up that I miss out on stuff. Not going to have net access when I move at the end of the month either for a while, so likely going to miss a load of the S3 discussions when it airs
                            Welll i will be at Uni so i haev no idea if i'll be around here at all. might only be able to update fb and twitter and thats it xD

Yeah I know what you mean about the teslen writing thread - it would end up like that I mean, it would be nice to have an open thread suggesting themes for anyone but I get the feeling it would become dominated by one pairing
                            or it would be a war between pairings and who wants that when we know we rule? haha xD

and I so didn't know that about america I don't think
                            sigpic

Comment

So, um, I was thinking of doing a kind of ghost story-ish for October, but I just saw Inception and I have a whole new idea involving trickery.

Or maybe it might work for September, for "Waiting"...b/c there was a theme of waiting in that movie...

but I'm not giving it away. that movie was insane and very Tesla
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So, um, I was thinking of doing a kind of ghost story-ish for October, but I just saw Inception and I have a whole new idea involving trickery.

Or maybe it might work for September, for "Waiting"...b/c there was a theme of waiting in that movie...

but I'm not giving it away. that movie was insane and very Tesla
                                sweeet! i hope im around to see what you write
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X