• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mimzy View Post
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I might have to combine my September fic and my October one...b/c the ideas I'm getting are starting to go wild and with school starting there is no way I'm going to finish the fic in a month...

Interesting, b/c the movie itself was about planting ideas in people's heads O_O
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        I might have to combine my September fic and my October one...b/c the ideas I'm getting are starting to go wild and with school starting there is no way I'm going to finish the fic in a month...

Interesting, b/c the movie itself was about planting ideas in people's heads O_O
        haha whatever works. im tying september into another fic
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm finally in a Teslen mood again...need to work on the next chappie of my air conditioning nubbins fic xD

fluff fluff yay for fluff teehee *spins around* I am clearly going insane
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ok, I'm finally in a Teslen mood again...need to work on the next chappie of my air conditioning nubbins fic xD

o.0 i can see that =p
            sigpic

Comment

It's the nubbins, I tell you. They're trying to take control of me because they know I'm terrified of them b/c they remind me of Furbies, which are PURE EVIL

lol it's 1 A.M.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's the nubbins, I tell you. They're trying to take control of me because they know I'm terrified of them b/c they remind me of Furbies, which are PURE EVIL

lol it's 1 A.M.
                hahaha well i only know you're going crazy cuz you're not doing angst...which is so rare from you.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, maybe that's it.

But it's FUN...xD
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Hello All!!!! I'm new around here and just wanted to say hi to all the other people around here!!! I'm one of those people who doesn't think of who in a tv series should be paired with who. That is until i went to Fanfiction.net for some amusement and became a huge! Helen/Nikola fan... My god those fics were awesome!!!! Still rereading them.... and now i can't wait for the show to come back!!!!
                    hey there!!!! WELCOME TO THE TESLEN THREAD!
                    we're happy to have you here
                    make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride!

[our number is quickly growing *giggles*]

yay you gotta work on that cuz I really wanna read it

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
                      *Wanders in and sees new posts*

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dubbers, I'm loving Gemini at the minute, you need to keep writing and uploading at this pace. It's making me very happy at the moment, especially with the...

Spoiler:
                      shirtless Nikola and him taking care of our poor Helen. Will our dear Nikola be receiving kisses for his selfless behaviour?? ;-P

Also about Sanctuary airing over here...I just assumed because most shows are shown ahead of us in America that it would be the same with Sanctuary. I'm really hoping that's not the case though
                      Hey welcome among us Glad you are enjoying it in here

Hello All!!!! I'm new around here and just wanted to say hi to all the other people around here!!! I'm one of those people who doesn't think of who in a tv series should be paired with who. That is until i went to Fanfiction.net for some amusement and became a huge! Helen/Nikola fan... My god those fics were awesome!!!! Still rereading them.... and now i can't wait for the show to come back!!!!
                      Hey Teslenite You choose the best couple ever Our Dangerous couple
                      I'm glad you are here ... Welcome
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome here. Yop, I agree, fanfictions are awesome. I love them as much as I love Teslen Enjoy it here.

Welcome Victoria Magnus, enjoy it here, among Teslenites
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Btw, even if I still work on my fanfictions, I started new one. I write it directly in english and there is no need to translate anything. I hope I will finish it soon. I would like to share my idea with you.
                          Thanks Keaira for being my beta

Teslen Rock !!
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            Btw, even if I still work on my fanfictions, I started new one. I write it directly in english and there is no need to translate anything. I hope I will finish it soon. I would like to share my idea with you.
                            Thanks Keaira for being my beta

Teslen Rock !!
                            yay Sammie you're back with a new teslen fic!!! *dances around*
                            it's been quite a while since I've read something from you I'm looking forward to see what did you come up with this time

Comment

Ok, I haven't figured out how to use the multiquote yet so I'm just gonna use your usernames to refer to all of you. My, this pickles my head.

First up, Keaira. I've actually read most of your fic already and gotta say, it's all awesum, The Note was one of the first Teslan fictions I read and I've read all your stuff ever since. I especially love Wine and Waterfalls.

*Drools a little*

I figured it's easier to just compliment you all as new stuff is written rather than list every fic I've read though. That would take such a long time because there's so many talented authors on this thread

Also, I know it was like a month ago but I just read your writeup of ComicCon and OMW!!!!!!! You are sooooo lucky, I would kill to meet Amanda!!! Sounds like an amazing experience, I'm sooooo jealous, lol.

Yamiinsane you are in good Teslan company on this thread. Also, I literally just joined this thread like the day before you so you are in fact not the only newbie here. Nice to know that I'm not alone. Have fun on the thread.

Mimzy I just went to see Inception like a couple of weeks ago in the cinema. It was amazing!!!!! Me and my cousin went and at the end we were like "No way that movie was 2 and a half hours!!" We were totally glued to it the whole time and fangirled the entire way home. Sooooooooo good!!!!

I would so love to wait for a train with Nikola *sighs*

Comment

Just having fun cross posting
                                Okay, with just over a week to go until Amanda's birthday anyone who wants to send a birthday message to her which will arrive in her in-box on the day itself, please send to me at the following address. No photos, no attachments. I will delete any attachments. This will be a file which will be easy for her to open and read - like a lot of birthday cards really.

Must have them by Wednesday next week (25th August) and put "Amanda's birthday" in the subject line.

Please cross-post this wherever you think it needs to be cross-posted. I will announce it on the actual site.

[email protected]

Thanks everyone!

Julia
                                aka Webmistress for Amanda
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X