• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    *bows humbly* i am honored.
    I am not Goauld .. or anything else .. you needn't to make a bow

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    I'm sure I will Sammie
    and yeah I agree with your oppinion about Keaira (nothing new here though)
    I am happy And yop, nothing new

well everybodys just loving on my fic today!!! almost makes we want to finish my wonka fic....almost xD
    Hehe, is it a suprise for you? I though that you already knew about your great talent
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Yamiinsane, see? so impossible to resist to them! O_<

Comment

oh no darling i wasnt at ComicCon i was in Vancouver at The Sanctuary Experience...the first ever sanctuary convention
        Oopsie lol.

Either way, you're still so lucky. Is The Sanctuary Experience going to be an annual event do you know? If it is...

*Wanders off to check how much plane tickets are from the UK to Vancouver and place phone calls*

JEN!!!!!!! WE'RE SOOOOO GOING TO VANCOUVER NEXT SUMMER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
          Oopsie lol.

Either way, you're still so lucky. Is The Sanctuary Experience going to be an annual event do you know? If it is...

*Wanders off to check how much plane tickets are from the UK to Vancouver and place phone calls*

JEN!!!!!!! WE'RE SOOOOO GOING TO VANCOUVER NEXT SUMMER!!
          no word yet. id hope so and i hope jon signs up for the next one cuz thats the only way im going again.....
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
            *Wanders in and sees new posts*

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dubbers, I'm loving Gemini at the minute, you need to keep writing and uploading at this pace. It's making me very happy at the moment, especially with the...

Spoiler:
            shirtless Nikola and him taking care of our poor Helen. Will our dear Nikola be receiving kisses for his selfless behaviour?? ;-P

Also about Sanctuary airing over here...I just assumed because most shows are shown ahead of us in America that it would be the same with Sanctuary. I'm really hoping that's not the case though
            He he, thanks so much! Afraid I've slowed down a bit but I might get it done sometime tomorrow...*crosses fingers* Oh, and thanks also for the info - I hope we're not waiting too long!

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Dubbers,love your story....keep writing!!
            Thanks - II don't think I could ever stop

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            Hello All!!!! I'm new around here and just wanted to say hi to all the other people around here!!! I'm one of those people who doesn't think of who in a tv series should be paired with who. That is until i went to Fanfiction.net for some amusement and became a huge! Helen/Nikola fan... My god those fics were awesome!!!! Still rereading them.... and now i can't wait for the show to come back!!!!
            Welcome!!! I was the same until fanfic! I promise you will not regret your decsion

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            So, um, I was thinking of doing a kind of ghost story-ish for October, but I just saw Inception and I have a whole new idea involving trickery.

Or maybe it might work for September, for "Waiting"...b/c there was a theme of waiting in that movie...

but I'm not giving it away. that movie was insane and very Tesla

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together."

That's all I'm saying
            Yes! That's what I was talking about the other day! Write this please? I love that movie!

well everybodys just loving on my fic today!!! almost makes we want to finish my wonka fic....almost xD
            Wonka fic? I'm guessing that's not Sanctuary...or Teslen...
            hmmm...Tesla as Wonka....0.0
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
              Wonka fic? I'm guessing that's not Sanctuary...or Teslen...
              hmmm...Tesla as Wonka....0.0
              well im just calling it that cuz its a crossover fic where they go to Wonka's place and trust me it is all Teslen...its a smut fic haha xD
              sigpic

Comment

well im just calling it that cuz its a crossover fic where they go to Wonka's place and trust me it is all Teslen...its a smut fic haha xD
                Teslen and the river of chocolate mmmmm

Comment

Teslen and chocolate river
                  *sigh*
                  GUTTER MOOD !!!!
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                    Teslen and chocolate river
                    *sigh*
                    GUTTER MOOD !!!!
                    was about time

Comment

was about time
                      Yeaaaaaaaaaah
                      GUTEEEEEEEEEEEEER
                      Helen and Niko in chocolate water ... *dreamy look*
                      LOL
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

I MISSED GUTTER ! Bring it on, Keaira. And please, write something more opened You know what I mean
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Thx for the welcome!!!! Keaira, If memory serves me correctly, The Note was either the first or the second fic that i read that got me hooked on Teslen. It is also one of my favs right now... But then again i have liked every single one that I have read!!!

Victoria, I'm also glad that I'm not the only newbie :-)

To everyone who has written fic on here: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

SEE!!! my original thought was OH Chocolate Waterfall sex!!!! but i then i realized id already done that and there's just so much that can be done in Wonka's little place with the chocolate river and yeah nothing happening in the river just....nearby xD

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            I MISSED GUTTER ! Bring it on, Keaira. And please, write something more opened You know what I mean
                            no i still have no idea what you mean!!! xD
                            sigpic

Comment

SEE!!! my original thought was OH Chocolate Waterfall sex!!!! but i then i realized id already done that and there's just so much that can be done in Wonka's little place with the chocolate river and yeah nothing happening in the river just....nearby xD
                              well I like your original thought
                              but if you say you came up with something even better

Comment

well I like your original thought
                                but if you say you came up with something even better
                                i think i did bc wel lets be honest. i kinda of already OWNED the whole waterfall thing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X