X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    And I finished my August fic!!
    awwww thats so sweet!!

they should adopt taryn and give her a Teslan baby sister or brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
      awwww thats so sweet!!

Thanks

See, that's what I think too. Besides, Nikola is way too lonely
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

awwww thats so sweet!!

yes it was cute indeed
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Thanks

See, that's what I think too. Besides, Nikola is way too lonely
          Yea, he really is such a tragic character when you truely look at him. He gives the impression of being arrogant and aloof because if he seems to not care then he may actually believe it and start to not care, it's a defense mechanism. If he doesn't care so much then it won't hurt.

Case in point, Helen rejecting him in Rome.
          Helen: I thought you loved me
          Nikola: Did I? I don't think it's gonna work out

YES IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to hug him until he's less lonely. I have it on good authority that I give really awesome hugs. So I could hug him and then hand him over to Helen before she hurts me and she can take care of other things, hehehe

Comment

Yea, he really is such a tragic character when you truely look at him. He gives the impression of being arrogant and aloof because if he seems to not care then he may actually believe it and start to not care, it's a defense mechanism. If he doesn't care so much then it won't hurt.

Case in point, Helen rejecting him in Rome.
            Helen: I thought you loved me
            Nikola: Did I? I don't think it's gonna work out

YES IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to hug him until he's less lonely. I have it on good authority that I give really awesome hugs. So I could hug him and then hand him over to Helen before she hurts me and she can take care of other things, hehehe
            These are my thoughts EXACTLY.

and random OT on my OC
            Spoiler:
            I kind of made her really...subdued in that fic. She's actually supposed to be a loud, crazy child with electrotelekinesis. (She can control electricity with her mind). She doesn't have a concept of "indoor voice," likes to yell randomly, run around, zap things, and annoy people on purpose. She can also ramble on and on non-stop for hours, if you let her. It's virtually impossible to shut her up. She can throw even Helen off-guard with her rambunctious behavior. She also has a TERRIBLE temper--if you get on her bad side, all hell breaks loose. She'll scream like a banshee and might possibly destroy furniture and anything else breakable, and she is not afraid to bite or kick hard enough to leave bruises and/or cuts. Usually she has tantrums when she gets angry about her parents, because they were murdered and she can't really remember anything because her mind blocked the event out. She's also extremely defensive of people she loves and does have the capacity to kick major butt b/c of her unusual strength. She can beat up grown men if given a reason to.

So, yeah, not always a sweet and tender child. lol
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

These are my thoughts EXACTLY.

and random OT on my OC
              Spoiler:
              I kind of made her really...subdued in that fic. She's actually supposed to be a loud, crazy child with electrotelekinesis. (She can control electricity with her mind). She doesn't have a concept of "indoor voice," likes to yell randomly, run around, zap things, and annoy people on purpose. She can also ramble on and on non-stop for hours, if you let her. It's virtually impossible to shut her up. She can throw even Helen off-guard with her rambunctious behavior. She also has a TERRIBLE temper--if you get on her bad side, all hell breaks loose. She'll scream like a banshee and might possibly destroy furniture and anything else breakable, and she is not afraid to bite or kick hard enough to leave bruises and/or cuts. Usually she has tantrums when she gets angry about her parents, because they were murdered and she can't really remember anything because her mind blocked the event out. She's also extremely defensive of people she loves and does have the capacity to kick major butt b/c of her unusual strength. She can beat up grown men if given a reason to.

Glad to see I'm not just talking out of my butt then and nice to know somebody shares my thoughts.

Also, apart from being all super powered, she sounds like a pretty convincing child of that age. Or maybe I'm just saying that because every kid I know is a nutcase, especially my brother and cousins, ya know, the kids I'm actually liable to spend more time with.

We had a big family get together recently at my grannys and it was crazy. There's a massive green in front of the house and all the kids and the aunties got into a huge game of rounders. I decided to step aside cuz I had been ill for a couple of weeks previous but there was alot of friendly hackling and rampant cheating. It was all in good fun but my brother started sulking cuz my aunt kept tackling him. It shows how sensible i am cuz my brilliant advice was "The next time she tackles you, GO FOR THE KNEES!!!"

so yea, Taryn seems like an average child to me, lol

Comment

and random OT on my OC
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                I am so not getting on her bad side.

Oh, and helpmeplease! Which sounds better: rythmn of life or sound of life? It's for my fic
                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Ok so i figure while there are a bunch of us here we should officially pick themes for the rest of the months of this year

i suggested for september we could waiting or searching, decemeber new beginnings and i think i said something cheesy for october like the jersey devil or such for halloween....

thoughts suggestions opinions?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    Ok so i figure while there are a bunch of us here we should officially pick themes for the rest of the months of this year

i suggested for september we could waiting or searching, decemeber new beginnings and i think i said something cheesy for october like the jersey devil or such for halloween....

thoughts suggestions opinions?
                    I thought you suggested Trick or Treat for October? Or was that someone else?
                    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                      I thought you suggested Trick or Treat for October? Or was that someone else?
                      i have no idea!! haha maybe i did!!! i think thats good! i like that if everybody else does
                      sigpic

Comment

Agreed Dubbers

Also meant to say...yay you're close to me. I'm from Ireland, what part of the UK are you in?

And God please!! No leprechaum jokes, lol

Comment

i have no idea!! haha maybe i did!!! i think thats good! i like that if everybody else does
                          Hmm..maybe it was Mimzy then?

Agreed Dubbers

Also meant to say...yay you're close to me. I'm from Ireland, what part of the UK are you in?

And God please!! No leprechaum jokes, lol
                          England
                          And don't worry, I'm not mean lol XD

Comment

Hmm..maybe it was Mimzy then?
                            hahaha might have been!!

ok sooo October lets go with Trick or Treat then

what about September, November and December?
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha might have been!!

ok sooo October lets go with Trick or Treat then

what about September, November and December?
                              What were the suggestions for september? Searching, Waiting, Changing (seasons) and Ressurrection?

Comment

What were the suggestions for september? Searching, Waiting, Changing (seasons) and Ressurrection?
                                ik i suggested searching or waiting. i was thinkign that if we cant think of anything for novemeber we could do waiting for september (since we are all waiting that month for the 28th!!!) and searching in november....but if there are other suggestions for november we can just do that one....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X