Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah.
    Don't worry; those readers will come crawling back
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

I like your sig btw
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks - Actually I've been trying to make a new one to replace it but...inspiration is lacking
        So I'll stick with this
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          bwhahahahahaha
          oh my, what a rich imagination
          very interesting theory!!!
          write it down!

of I FINALLY managed to upload the vid!!! my nerves are stretched to maximum after, idk 20 unsuccessful attempts?
          but I had determination on my side!
          so here it is!! your oppinion about it would be very welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk13LcOgug
          I saw it on youtube when I signed in to my account. lol it is GREAT!! You are soo talented! I hope I will get a new vid making program soon so I can make a new Teslen vid.
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            I love their banter and the fact that she only shot him because she knew he'd heal
            they're definetly so delicious to watch

I come bearing Chappy 22 of Lifeline
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/22/Lifeline
            Reviews are much appreciated
            great chapter! my comment is already there

I'm glad you guys liked my vid
            Sam, I hope things will get sorted soon with your vid editor program. I'd love to see a teslen vid from you

Comment

Yes, more Teslen videos .. please. I need more .. It is like a drug to me..
              I need a new dose. Today, I want to continue with my FF Scars From the Past and I hope that I will finish the translation of the first chapter. As soon as possible I will post a link.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Yes, more Teslen videos .. please. I need more .. It is like a drug to me..
                I need a new dose. Today, I want to continue with my FF Scars From the Past and I hope that I will finish the translation of the first chapter. As soon as possible I will post a link.
                haha it's the same for me with fics
                I'm addicted to teslen fics

Comment

Talking about fics, I need a Beta-reader, the amazing Rachel is enjoying her summer ^^ So I don't want to bother her with my teslen fic xD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Talking about fics, I need a Beta-reader, the amazing Rachel is enjoying her summer ^^ So I don't want to bother her with my teslen fic xD
                    It would be my pleasure to be your beta ... but as you know .. my english sucks, hope you will find someone soon.

Comment

Aha thanks Sammie, your english doesn't suck, you wrote wonderful fanfics! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                        Aha thanks Sammie, your english doesn't suck, you wrote wonderful fanfics! ^^
                        Coudln't say it better She is amazing !!!
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Coudln't say it better She is amazing !!!
                          Hehe, you gossip .. behind my back ? : It is nice from you, people.

Ok .. BUMP for this thread! It has to live. This is the only chance to keep us in a good mood untill Sanctuary season 3 is hidden in the future.

Comment

Hehe, you gossip .. behind my back ? : It is nice from you, people.

Ok .. BUMP for this thread! It has to live. This is the only chance to keep us in a good mood untill Sanctuary season 3 is hidden in the future.
                            Heeeeeeeey You are gossip not me ... (I always have your back hope you know how I mean it ) .... people people ... we said only true
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              Heeeeeeeey You are gossip not me ... (I always have your back hope you know how I mean it ) .... people people ... we said only true
                              Hehe, somebody has to stand on my cable I don't know what you mean And ok, I will be quiet

Comment

Hehe, somebody has to stand on my cable I don't know what you mean And ok, I will be quiet
                                Amanda is already standing on my cable so ? .... ehm ... don't worry that you don't know how I mean it ... maybe one day you will understand
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X