Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          hahaha oh please. you know you wanna write something for this monthh
          Yeeaah, guess you are right after all xD
          What topic was it? I forgot, whoopsie ^^'
          Anyway, I can TRY to get something done for this month

Comment

yeah I'm with you!
            Nadine you can start this month. And if you don't finish it's okay, we're not gonna kill you if you post the fic in July

have you noticed how I always end up encouraging people to write teslen FFs?
            It's not my fault I love reading them

Comment

GUYS WE HIT PAGE 300!!!!

just fyi...LOL

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              yeah I'm with you!
              Nadine you can start this month. And if you don't finish it's okay, we're not gonna kill you if you post the fic in July

uhhh yeah about that....
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

yeah I'm with you!

Yeah, I'll try, like I said^^
                Pfew, good to know I won't die around xD

Haha, I love writing them myself I'm just outta ideas during this last weeks after all
                So do I!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Been trying to not make grungy angsty Helen/Niko artwork and it turned out to be total fluffy crack. I'll keep trying... I will.

One day... One day I will be able to make something fluffy that looks ...fluffy.
                  Love the banners Where did you get the pic of Amanda from? Was it some awards ceremony?

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Niko and Helen rolling around in the sand making out..question..which one do you think likes to be on top??Niko? Helen? Or do they fight it out for the top..or does one let the other have their way with them...
                  Sorry if this sounds a little dirty...
                  I imagine they would take it in turns although if i had to choose which of the two was more dominant I would probably go with Helen... *ponders it*

I GOT ONE!!!

Spoiler:
                  SEX IN PUBLIC PLACES!!!!

*dons her crown proudly*
                  back of a taxi?
                  or a room in the sanctuary? (I know this is like her home but........ there's camera's all over it right?)

Has there been a topic agreed on for the July fic challenge? I noticed a while ago there was nothing listed for July on the H/N discussion board (fanfic net). I suggested one... but haven't heard anything back

Also.... updated my ficcy today
                  Chappy 21
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/21/Lifeline
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

lastrequest ohhh taxi!!! I LIKE THAT ONE!!!

yeah im not fanfic much....whats your suggestion?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      Love the banners Where did you get the pic of Amanda from? Was it some awards ceremony?

I imagine they would take it in turns although if i had to choose which of the two was more dominant I would probably go with Helen... *ponders it*

back of a taxi?
                      or a room in the sanctuary? (I know this is like her home but........ there's camera's all over it right?)

Has there been a topic agreed on for the July fic challenge? I noticed a while ago there was nothing listed for July on the H/N discussion board (fanfic net). I suggested one... but haven't heard anything back

Also.... updated my ficcy today
                      Chappy 21
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/21/Lifeline
                      I knew I know your name from somewhere!
                      I love your fic! *is reading the latest chap*

Comment

I was thinking maybe a theme "Resurrection"

prompt: one of them (either helen or niko - writers choice) dies, and the other figures out a way to bring them back.... with happy ending all other details up to the writer
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          I was thinking maybe a theme "Resurrection"

prompt: one of them (either helen or niko - writers choice) dies, and the other figures out a way to bring them back.... with happy ending all other details up to the writer
                          hmmm. thats pretty chill but i think July is birthday or something like that since that is the month of his birth.....gotta ask Mimzy she's the keeper of the monthly challenge
                          sigpic

Comment

Amy your taxi idea....phat!!!! (mr Brad my english teacher says that means "pretty hot and tempting' in slang *giggles*)

I thought we have "Nikola's birthday" for July
                            Mimzy where are you?

Comment

Amy your taxi idea....phat!!!! (mr Brad my english teacher says that means "pretty hot and tempting' in slang *giggles*)
                              LMAO THATS HYSTERICAL!!!! and thats the first im hearing it

I thought we have "Nikola's birthday" for July
                              Mimzy where are you?
                              ahh seee i was right!!! it is his birthday July theme
                              sigpic

Comment

LMAO THATS HYSTERICAL!!!! and thats the first im hearing it
                                really?
                                he was like: "now when you say about a woman she's fat that's a compliment" and we were all like "??????"

ahh seee i was right!!! it is his birthday July theme
                                not that I'd have any ideas yet I'm still thinking what birthday gift should Helen give him
                                we can put "resurrection" for september if we don't have anything planned, and if we all agree xD

Comment

Working...
                                X