Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks both
    I guess I'll write a sequel then...now I just have to find an idea in this over-crowded brain of mine!
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

arghhhhh my internet connection is EVIL
      I've been trying to upload a teslen vid for three hours now. every time I'm almost done I get an error

Comment

Ouch, that sucks.
        Hope you manage it soon - I wanna see vid!

[edit] now i sound like an annoying teenager *sigh* and that makes me want to watch sleepers...
        Last edited by Dubbers; 16 July 2010, 07:41 AM.
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
          Ouch, that sucks.
          Hope you manage it soon - I wanna see vid!

[edit] now i sound like an annoying teenager *sigh* and that makes me want to watch sleepers...
          it really sucks!
          Sleepers hmmm... I've seen it a week ago
          the "me, you tied up" scene always gets me *siigh*
          Nikola is whispering to her ear for cryin' out loud! how is she able to resist???
          oh and I'm looking forward to your sequel!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            it really sucks!
            Sleepers hmmm... I've seen it a week ago
            the "me, you tied up" scene always gets me *siigh*
            Nikola is whispering to her ear for cryin' out loud! how is she able to resist???
            oh and I'm looking forward to your sequel!
            I haven't seen it for ages! So I have the perfect excuse! Yeah, I love that scene too - so much so it inspired my longest fic!
            I think she's only able to resist as she's had over a century of practice; and the children...
            Thanks, I just hope I'll be able to write it!

Comment

Great fic - loved it
              Can't wait for the next chapter of Lifeline - although I'm not sure I'm up to date...
              Hmmm, I'll have to have a look
              Why thankyou Got distracted last night with unexpected visitor and never uploaded my chappy definitely going up today tho

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              Awwww great fic I like it ... It was kinda new look on thier ship but still I really like it
              I was worried about how I did with the whole flashback thing... LOL glad you liked it

A couple of people have said I should write a sequel to The Unsung Hero (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5811807/1/), my march challenge. I'm considering it, but I was wondering if anyone else would like to see a sequel, or another chapter, or do you think it's done as it is?
              Also, does anyone have any idea when abouts the Five are meant to have met?
              Yessssssssssssss!
              (sequel pls )
              I have no idea about year they're supposed to have met... I always thought they met start of university... I don't know if it's mentioned in an episode at all
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                Yessssssssssssss!
                (sequel pls )
                I have no idea about year they're supposed to have met... I always thought they met start of university... I don't know if it's mentioned in an episode at all
                Your welcome, and sequel it is, or will be, when I get around to writing it.
                Yeah, I just don't know what year they started at Oxford

Comment

Your welcome, and sequel it is, or will be, when I get around to writing it.
                  Yeah, I just don't know what year they started at Oxford
                  well cronologically speaking, Helen is four years older than Nikola. and she just assisted classes because women were not allowed to study at Oxford at that time.
                  and I'm sure they haven't mentioned how they've met! I wouldn't have missed something like that!

Comment

Me neither, although as we know there are more flashbacks in season three...maybe we will find out!
                    In the mean time we'll just have to stick to all those wonderful fics

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      well cronologically speaking, Helen is four years older than Nikola. and she just assisted classes because women were not allowed to study at Oxford at that time.
                      and I'm sure they haven't mentioned how they've met! I wouldn't have missed something like that!
                      Maybe she signed there ( at Oxford uni ) like a man .. and she just wore men's suits and clothes
                      Nikola had to choose his partner for examination and they have met during it. Then Helen went out of this cover .. and Nikola fell in love with her
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Me neither, although as we know there are more flashbacks in season three...maybe we will find out!
                        In the mean time we'll just have to stick to all those wonderful fics
                        We just have fantasy and these fabulous FFs Yes, we have to keep our minds working and thinking about it

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Maybe she signed there ( at Oxford uni ) like a man .. and she just wore men's suits and clothes
                          Nikola had to choose his partner for examination and they have met during it. Then Helen went out of this cover .. and Nikola fell in love with her
                          Ha ha, love it! You should write something like that!

Oh the wonderful world of the imagination and fanfic

Comment

Ha ha, love it! You should write something like that!

Oh the wonderful world of the imagination and fanfic
                            Hehe, I have really awesome ideas sometime Aren't I good ?
                            Btw, do you think that Helen would look great as a man ?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                              bwhahahahahaha
                              oh my, what a rich imagination
                              very interesting theory!!!
                              write it down!

of I FINALLY managed to upload the vid!!! my nerves are stretched to maximum after, idk 20 unsuccessful attempts?
                              but I had determination on my side!
                              so here it is!! your oppinion about it would be very welcome

Comment

I know, I have a really crazy brain .. and mind But .. if you think about the time, when they studied at Ox Uni, and that there were mainly men .. how Helen was allowed to study there too ?
                                And Criss, I love your video.I need more .. I need more ..
                                I can scan for you

Comment

Working...
                                X