X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Awwh, good children are so cute

No no. S3 is going to be more epic. and more filled with Teslen goodness

Yes yes S3 will be more epic but .. I was trying to emphasize that the first 2 seasons weren't bad. In fact they were great. But im sure that the 3rd will have ALOT more Teslen sexiness.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

Yes yes S3 will be more epic but .. I was trying to emphasize that the first 2 seasons weren't bad. In fact they were great. But im sure that the 3rd will have ALOT more Teslen sexiness.
      oh goodness. you havent seen the article have you?!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

oh goodness. you havent seen the article have you?!
        What article?

Btw Squeeeeeeee!! Look what I found on deviantart! If you've seen it .. OH WELL! I'm posting it anyways.

This was made by ZouilleTMF on deviantart
        Last edited by Jacquelyn; 19 April 2010, 06:04 PM.
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

What article?

Btw Squeeeeeeee!! Look what I found on deviantart! If you've seen it .. OH WELL! I'm posting it anyways.

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...94/helen74.jpg
          this article: http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5625 read it all, you'll know when you come to what im talking about

dear just a tip, be sure to give credit to the people whom you take stuff from....
          and i find that oddly disturbing..which is weird bc ive totally written a fic where she gets like that in the worst way ever....haha
          sigpic

Comment

What article?

I have seen that pic, but thanks for the post!! As for the pic itself, I think I'd actually like it better minus the blood/teeth/etc..... *shrugs* But it is a Teslen pic, so it's got that going for it!

this article: http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5625 read it all, you'll know when you come to what im talking about

dear just a tip, be sure to give credit to the people whom you take stuff from....
            and i find that oddly disturbing..which is weird bc ive totally written a fic where she gets like that in the worst way ever....haha
            Oooo, the interview!! I had such a goofy grin on my face when I read that.... and I was definitely in the school library too, lol! I totally had the same experience as the interviewer re: AT's accent too! I just got so used to hearing the British accent that hearing Sam on SG1 was a bit of a shock!! But anyway.... YAY for more Teslen in S3!!!!!!

Comment

haha ok

and alright it was made by ZouilleTMF on deviantart. haha you did?! when and where's it at?!
              ill edit the post and say who its made by.
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                Oooo, the interview!! I had such a goofy grin on my face when I read that.... and I was definitely in the school library too, lol! I totally had the same experience as the interviewer re: AT's accent too! I just got so used to hearing the British accent that hearing Sam on SG1 was a bit of a shock!! But anyway.... YAY for more Teslen in S3!!!!!!
                OMG i squeed in the middle of my class when i was supposed to be doing a commentary lmfao WORTH IT because omg we basically just got it confirmed we're getting something along the lines we want
                sigpic

Comment

lol

Whaaaat? It's not my fault, he's just too lanky and boy-faced for my taste.... now, RDA on the other hand... or Hugh Laurie.... *swoons*
                  Um, have you seen the shirtless pics of him? not THAT scrawny, actually...

What article?

This was made by ZouilleTMF on deviantart
                  If they were really Bella and Edward I'd actually like that series

DARN, I thought it was a NEW interview
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    If they were really Bella and Edward I'd actually like that series
                    LOL i don't like Twilight. So im GLAD they aren't like them. lol heehee
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      Um, have you seen the shirtless pics of him? not THAT scrawny, actually...

<snip>
                      lol, I did see those pics, in fact. He's fit, I'll give ya that. Still.....

*shrugs* To each her own, I suppose!

LOL i don't like Twilight. So im GLAD they aren't like them. lol heehee
                      GAH! Tell me about it!! I've only ever seen trailers for Twilight and even that was *way* more than I could tolerate!! It's bloody terrible!! lol

Comment

Twilight is so laughable

btw, as you probably already know due to my obsessive squeeing over everything, I saw How to Train Your Dragon yesterday, and there's this particularly *adorable* part that has the most romantic music EVER in the background GAHHH it just screams of ship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvjIb...eature=related
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

GAH! Tell me about it!! I've only ever seen trailers for Twilight and even that was *way* more than I could tolerate!! It's bloody terrible!! lol
                          I've seen both Twilight movies and GOSH I HATED them! (i watched the first 1 to see what it was about & the 2nd one my cousins wanted me to watch with them. i soooo didnt want to go. -_-) I mean c'mon sparkling vampires?! *angry* That's the stupidest thing I've EVER heard!!

No no you should say "It's bloody aweful!" JK
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Hey Guys ... I'm off for a few weeks and you still talking ... xD LoL ...
                            I'm ill and yesterday I think I had hallucinations because Nikola was in my room ... xD

PS: I've seen both Twilight movies and well, I don't know how somebody may like them. I've watched it only because my classmates want me to ... I totally hate that movie and Robert Pattison ... *puke on the floor*
                            Sorry I have to do it, my classmates love him ... but I don't even like him and his hair ... lol Something blew up there ... ! xD
                            Nikola 4ever ... Best vampy in the world ! xD
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

*slinks in* vampys dont sparkly... they do have red eyes that glow... erm... whoops...

check out this page.... http://www.thehunted.tv/tampa

where buffy meets cops... *smirks* vamps, slayers and swords... what more could one ask for.. (well that and the two main leads are HOT.. ) uhm... i do have a weakness for a man who can weld a sword... yum.

well that and in their pilot ep they do poke fun @ twilight *snickers*
                              back to your regular schduled shipping
                              *slinks back out*
                              sigpic

Comment

lol

Whaaaat? It's not my fault, he's just too lanky and boy-faced for my taste.... now, RDA on the other hand... or Hugh Laurie.... *swoons*

*cough* Water, please?
                                *passes a glass of water to _SocraticMethod*
                                *cough* I also like these two *cough*
                                *cough* but also love the King*cough*
                                But rest assured this does NOT detract from my Teslen shipping!!! lol

See, look....

http://sanctuary-caps.com/albums/upl...3-01-50-22.jpg
                                Pic from http://sanctuary-caps.com

Nikola: Here you can see... *notices Helen and gets highly distracted by her, ahem, physique*
                                Helen: I'm looking Nikola, see what?
                                Nikola: *dreamily* Perfection.....
                                Helen: *notices that Nikola is ogling and smirks* See anything you like, Doctor?

Hehe
                                hahaha I love it!
                                and I want to see Helen drooling while staring at Nikola

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                                Hey Guys ... I'm off for a few weeks and you still talking ... xD LoL ...
                                I'm ill and yesterday I think I had hallucinations because Nikola was in my room ... xD

PS: I've seen both Twilight movies and well, I don't know how somebody may like them. I've watched it only because my classmates want me to ... I totally hate that movie and Robert Pattison ... *puke on the floor*
                                Sorry I have to do it, my classmates love him ... but I don't even like him and his hair ... lol Something blew up there ... ! xD
                                Nikola 4ever ... Best vampy in the world ! xD
                                Hey Martina
                                glad you're back

Comment

Working...
                                X