Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Seriously, how the frak does amanda always look so beautiful!
    D'oh!! *slaps forehead* I'm caught! *alarms go off*
    and IDK she is ALWAYS gorgeous!!!!
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      D'oh!! *slaps forehead* I'm caught! *alarms go off*
      and IDK she is ALWAYS gorgeous!!!!
      not too mention that she has looks particularly fantastic through the years! haha i swear she got impossibly perttier as she got older *sigh* oh to be her
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

It's worse b/c I share her name and I in no way feel as gorgeous
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

not too mention that she has looks particularly fantastic through the years! haha i swear she got impossibly perttier as she got older *sigh* oh to be her
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Yea she has I can't imagine anyone NOT looooving her!
          Lookie:

(too bad u cant really see her. )

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          I'm sure you are.
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

That is the biggest load of shenanagins i have ever read in my entire life.

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Yea she has I can't imagine anyone NOT looooving her!
            Lookie:
            http://thumbnails.hulu.com/82/500230..._generated.jpg
            (too bad u cant really see her. )
            OMG CLOSE UPPP YUMMYYY
            sigpic

Comment

What is he doing not looking at Helen? lol

and...well, this is a pic of me from last semester
              Spoiler:

Still jealous of Amanda, though. I want my hair to stay curly...mine likes to fall flat all the time :/ lol
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

What is he doing not looking at Helen? lol

and...well, this is a pic of me from last semester
                Spoiler:

Still jealous of Amanda, though. I want my hair to stay curly...mine likes to fall flat all the time :/ lol
                yeah im sorry wtf. you think you are not pretty?! you are freaking gorgeous, i call shenanagins on your statement. and whats wrong with flat hair btw. i have totally straight hair

and YEAH HE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT HELEN!! although he's currently in that pic moment talking about the vamps he created were enought to raise a little hell....hahaha
                sigpic

Comment

OMG CLOSE UPPP YUMMYYY
                  LOL yep! *drools*
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Hello everyone...I have posted my story..might take it a few hours to appear on there..(goes to run and duck under desk with hands guarding my face..)
                    getting ready for the veritable vegetable and fruit barrage...oh..and please do not throw lima beans or brussel sprouts..I hate them both..
                    You can read what I have up but I promise it will not come close to other writers on here...I will only post more of it if I believe that it was not a foolish waste of my time..
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by aurora7783 View Post
                      hello everyone...i have posted my story..might take it a few hours to appear on there..(goes to run and duck under desk with hands guarding my face..)
                      getting ready for the veritable vegetable and fruit barrage...oh..and please do not throw lima beans or brussel sprouts..i hate them both..
                      You can read what i have up but i promise it will not come close to other writers on here...i will only post more of it if i believe that it was not a foolish waste of my time..
                      where did you post?! I wanna read it stat im sure its great!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

yeah im sorry wtf. you think you are not pretty?! you are freaking gorgeous, i call shenanagins on your statement. and whats wrong with flat hair btw. i have totally straight hair

and YEAH HE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT HELEN!! although he's currently in that pic moment talking about the vamps he created were enought to raise a little hell....hahaha

*hides face*
                          And I meant straight...which = horrible at holding in curls...the amount of hairspray I have to use is disgustingly ridiculous
                          Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                          Hello everyone...I have posted my story..might take it a few hours to appear on there..(goes to run and duck under desk with hands guarding my face..)
                          getting ready for the veritable vegetable and fruit barrage...oh..and please do not throw lima beans or brussel sprouts..I hate them both..
                          You can read what I have up but I promise it will not come close to other writers on here...I will only post more of it if I believe that it was not a foolish waste of my time..
                          I WANNA READ!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

You are really really pretty..why would you believe that Mimzy? I, on the other hand..I have got ugly covered ...people just like me for my personality and brains..oh well..
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

You are really really pretty..why would you believe that Mimzy? I, on the other hand..I have got ugly covered ...people just like me for my personality and brains..oh well..
                              WHERE DID YOU POST YOUR STORYYYY!!!!!
                              EDIT: and btw im sure your beautiful too! me on the other hand, not so much

and yeah Mimzy your gorgeous so dont ever say otherwise ever again or i will lay the smack down on you
                              sigpic

Comment

Is it me... or do we all (except Keaira) think we are ugly? Or...?
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X