Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Seriously, how the frak does amanda always look so beautiful!
    D'oh!! *slaps forehead* I'm caught! *alarms go off*
    and IDK she is ALWAYS gorgeous!!!!
    sigpic
    My tumblr

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      D'oh!! *slaps forehead* I'm caught! *alarms go off*
      and IDK she is ALWAYS gorgeous!!!!
      not too mention that she has looks particularly fantastic through the years! haha i swear she got impossibly perttier as she got older *sigh* oh to be her
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

      Comment


        It's worse b/c I share her name and I in no way feel as gorgeous
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          not too mention that she has looks particularly fantastic through the years! haha i swear she got impossibly perttier as she got older *sigh* oh to be her
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Yea she has I can't imagine anyone NOT looooving her!
          Lookie:

          (too bad u cant really see her. )

          Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          It's worse b/c I share her name and I in no way feel as gorgeous
          I'm sure you are.
          sigpic
          My tumblr

          Comment


            Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            It's worse b/c I share her name and I in no way feel as gorgeous
            That is the biggest load of shenanagins i have ever read in my entire life.

            Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Yea she has I can't imagine anyone NOT looooving her!
            Lookie:
            http://thumbnails.hulu.com/82/500230..._generated.jpg
            (too bad u cant really see her. )
            OMG CLOSE UPPP YUMMYYY
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

            Comment


              What is he doing not looking at Helen? lol

              and...well, this is a pic of me from last semester
              Spoiler:

              Still jealous of Amanda, though. I want my hair to stay curly...mine likes to fall flat all the time :/ lol
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                What is he doing not looking at Helen? lol

                and...well, this is a pic of me from last semester
                Spoiler:

                Still jealous of Amanda, though. I want my hair to stay curly...mine likes to fall flat all the time :/ lol
                yeah im sorry wtf. you think you are not pretty?! you are freaking gorgeous, i call shenanagins on your statement. and whats wrong with flat hair btw. i have totally straight hair

                and YEAH HE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT HELEN!! although he's currently in that pic moment talking about the vamps he created were enought to raise a little hell....hahaha
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  OMG CLOSE UPPP YUMMYYY
                  LOL yep! *drools*
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

                  Comment


                    Hello everyone...I have posted my story..might take it a few hours to appear on there..(goes to run and duck under desk with hands guarding my face..)
                    getting ready for the veritable vegetable and fruit barrage...oh..and please do not throw lima beans or brussel sprouts..I hate them both..
                    You can read what I have up but I promise it will not come close to other writers on here...I will only post more of it if I believe that it was not a foolish waste of my time..
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                    "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                    "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by aurora7783 View Post
                      hello everyone...i have posted my story..might take it a few hours to appear on there..(goes to run and duck under desk with hands guarding my face..)
                      getting ready for the veritable vegetable and fruit barrage...oh..and please do not throw lima beans or brussel sprouts..i hate them both..
                      You can read what i have up but i promise it will not come close to other writers on here...i will only post more of it if i believe that it was not a foolish waste of my time..
                      where did you post?! I wanna read it stat im sure its great!!!
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                      Comment


                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          yeah im sorry wtf. you think you are not pretty?! you are freaking gorgeous, i call shenanagins on your statement. and whats wrong with flat hair btw. i have totally straight hair

                          and YEAH HE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT HELEN!! although he's currently in that pic moment talking about the vamps he created were enought to raise a little hell....hahaha

                          *hides face*
                          And I meant straight...which = horrible at holding in curls...the amount of hairspray I have to use is disgustingly ridiculous
                          Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                          Hello everyone...I have posted my story..might take it a few hours to appear on there..(goes to run and duck under desk with hands guarding my face..)
                          getting ready for the veritable vegetable and fruit barrage...oh..and please do not throw lima beans or brussel sprouts..I hate them both..
                          You can read what I have up but I promise it will not come close to other writers on here...I will only post more of it if I believe that it was not a foolish waste of my time..
                          I WANNA READ!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            yeah im sorry wtf. you think you are not pretty?! you are freaking gorgeous, i call shenanagins on your statement. and whats wrong with flat hair btw. i have totally straight hair

                            and YEAH HE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT HELEN!! although he's currently in that pic moment talking about the vamps he created were enought to raise a little hell....hahaha
                            You are really really pretty..why would you believe that Mimzy? I, on the other hand..I have got ugly covered ...people just like me for my personality and brains..oh well..
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                            "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                            "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              You are really really pretty..why would you believe that Mimzy? I, on the other hand..I have got ugly covered ...people just like me for my personality and brains..oh well..
                              WHERE DID YOU POST YOUR STORYYYY!!!!!
                              EDIT: and btw im sure your beautiful too! me on the other hand, not so much

                              and yeah Mimzy your gorgeous so dont ever say otherwise ever again or i will lay the smack down on you
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                You are really really pretty..why would you believe that Mimzy? I, on the other hand..I have got ugly covered ...people just like me for my personality and brains..oh well..
                                Is it me... or do we all (except Keaira) think we are ugly? Or...?
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X