Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It's been a while since I've made some teslen artwork but today I was in a very teslen mood so I made this

    Comment


      Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      It's been a while since I've made some teslen artwork but today I was in a very teslen mood so I made this

      http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...outnowcopy.jpg
      It's lovely!!!

      Comment


        Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        It's been a while since I've made some teslen artwork but today I was in a very teslen mood so I made this

        http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...outnowcopy.jpg
        OMG ITS GORGEOUS!!!
        i love it
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

        Comment


          OMG! We could think they are dancing! It is so an amazing job!!!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            It's been a while since I've made some teslen artwork but today I was in a very teslen mood so I made this

            A wonderful job as always..such a creative mind
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch


            "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


            "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

            Comment


              Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              It's been a while since I've made some teslen artwork but today I was in a very teslen mood so I made this

              http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...outnowcopy.jpg
              OMG!!! That's gorgeous!!!! What program you use to make them??
              sigpic
              My tumblr

              Comment


                Hello everybody..how is everyone? I hope you are all well..I updated my story the other night and I forgot to put a link for it here..oops! I apologize..and I hope it is not too bad..don't know if I am really in love with what I did...however..here it is..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5901966/...ce_and_Romance
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

                Comment


                  Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  It's been a while since I've made some teslen artwork but today I was in a very teslen mood so I made this

                  This is just WoW ... it's so awesome I don't know what else to say ... WOW ... xD
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

                  Comment



                    A Teslen art thread! Now I can die happy

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      hey everyone I'm more than pleased you enjoyed my little piece of artwork thanks for the nice words

                      Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      OMG!!! That's gorgeous!!!! What program you use to make them??
                      I use Photoshop but for this sig I used Photoscape to add the frames

                      Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      Hello everybody..how is everyone? I hope you are all well..I updated my story the other night and I forgot to put a link for it here..oops! I apologize..and I hope it is not too bad..don't know if I am really in love with what I did...however..here it is..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5901966/...ce_and_Romance
                      I'll read it as soon as possible

                      Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

                      A Teslen art thread! Now I can die happy

                      http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...challange1.jpg
                      hey *waves*
                      gorgeous wallie *stares*
                      you should stick around

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                        Hello everybody..how is everyone? I hope you are all well..I updated my story the other night and I forgot to put a link for it here..oops! I apologize..and I hope it is not too bad..don't know if I am really in love with what I did...however..here it is..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5901966/...ce_and_Romance
                        Wow, Aurora. That was very, very beautifully written. Seriously. The last scene was so moving. Very wonderfully written, indeed! I wait in earnest for the chapters to follow!!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          It's been a while since I've made some teslen artwork but today I was in a very teslen mood so I made this

                          OMG THAT'S GORGEOUS

                          Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                          Hello everybody..how is everyone? I hope you are all well..I updated my story the other night and I forgot to put a link for it here..oops! I apologize..and I hope it is not too bad..don't know if I am really in love with what I did...however..here it is..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5901966/...ce_and_Romance
                          *sniff* that was beautiful

                          Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

                          A Teslen art thread! Now I can die happy

                          WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          And that is AWESOME
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

                            A Teslen art thread! Now I can die happy

                            http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...challange1.jpg
                            OMG that's gorgeous!!

                            Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            hey everyone I'm more than pleased you enjoyed my little piece of artwork thanks for the nice words



                            I use Photoshop but for this sig I used Photoscape to add the frames
                            Your welcome.
                            and aww *sniff sniff* I don't have either of those..
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

                            Comment


                              In honour of the anniversary of William Shakespeare's birth (and death), and in keeping with the theme of this thread, a sonnet that Nikola might recite to Helen......

                              Sonnet 109
                              by William Shakespeare

                              O, never say that I was false of heart,
                              Though absence seemed my flame to qualify.
                              As easy might I from my self depart
                              As from my soul which in thy breast doth lie.
                              That is my home of love; if I have ranged,
                              Like him that travels I return again,
                              Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
                              So that myself bring water for my stain.
                              Never believe though in my nature reigned
                              All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
                              That it could so preposterously be stained
                              To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
                              For nothing this wide universe I call
                              Save thou, my rose, in it thou art my all.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                                In honour of the anniversary of William Shakespeare's birth (and death), and in keeping with the theme of this thread, a sonnet that Nikola might recite to Helen......

                                Sonnet 109
                                by William Shakespeare

                                O, never say that I was false of heart,
                                Though absence seemed my flame to qualify.
                                As easy might I from my self depart
                                As from my soul which in thy breast doth lie.
                                That is my home of love; if I have ranged,
                                Like him that travels I return again,
                                Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
                                So that myself bring water for my stain.
                                Never believe though in my nature reigned
                                All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
                                That it could so preposterously be stained
                                To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
                                For nothing this wide universe I call
                                Save thou, my rose, in it thou art my all.
                                this is just lovely
                                I'd love to hear Nikola reciting this to Helen

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X