Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    awh im sure its lovely. but yes inner Niko can bug you...sure wish Helen would listen to her inner Niko though XP

PS LOVE THE BANNERR!!!
    Your story was magnificent as always!! not a surprise there..LOL
    Stargatelover4ever, your stories are really, really, good and so is your artwork..you just have to believe that yourself and see what others see in you..
    I sometimes feel uncomfortable with the amount of talent that I usually see around me here..you are all too good..and I feel like the only unpolished diamond in a collection of polished ones..I am such a novice..and no talent to speak of....sorry...not so good the past two days...my puppy Sable had to go to her new home and I miss her terribly...but it is for the best..
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Um, so I came up with the saddest idea for my June fic already That makes April & June angst...I'm going to have to come up with something ultra happy for May
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hmm...pondering the thought of pulling my story from fanfiction.net....nobody reads it anyway...and who am I kidding...I will never be any good...I have had an epiphany..and I realize it now...do not run with the talented when you lack it...or your lack of talent will come all the more clear to you and others...I will only embarrass myself in the end...
        sigpic

But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

The Rain Dance one? But I like that one!!!! Don't take it off; it's beautiful
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            Maybe I won't...I just feel out of my league...everybody is so much better than I am..I do not compare....it's like a mine filled with sparkling,flawless ,diamonds..and I am the one with all the flaws and imperfections..and I do not shine..the rock that others simply throw away..sorry for the horrific analogy..I am bad at those too...
            sigpic

But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Maybe I won't...I just feel out of my league...everybody is so much better than I am..I do not compare....it's like a mine filled with sparkling,flawless ,diamonds..and I am the one with all the flaws and imperfections..and I do not shine..the rock that others simply throw away..sorry for the horrific analogy..I am bad at those too...
              NO you're not!!! The thing with writing is you get better the more you practice. If you stop then there's no point And you're writing isn't bad to begin with, so I fail to see the argument
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Stargatelover4ever, your stories are really, really, good and so is your artwork..you just have to believe that yourself and see what others see in you..
                I sometimes feel uncomfortable with the amount of talent that I usually see around me here..you are all too good..and I feel like the only unpolished diamond in a collection of polished ones..I am such a novice..and no talent to speak of....sorry...not so good the past two days...my puppy Sable had to go to her new home and I miss her terribly...but it is for the best..
                I guess I'll have to tell you the same thing you said to me. You need to have more confidence in yourself. And you should know that there are people that appreciate your work *hint*teslenites*hint*
                *hugs Jenn*

Comment

Thanks love! im glad you like it

Um, so I came up with the saddest idea for my June fic already That makes April & June angst...I'm going to have to come up with something ultra happy for May
                  hmm...pondering the thought of pulling my story from fanfiction.net....nobody reads it anyway...and who am I kidding...I will never be any good...I have had an epiphany..and I realize it now...do not run with the talented when you lack it...or your lack of talent will come all the more clear to you and others...I will only embarrass myself in the end...
                  NO you're not!!! The thing with writing is you get better the more you practice. If you stop then there's no point And you're writing isn't bad to begin with, so I fail to see the argument
                  Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  I guess I'll have to tell you the same thing you said to me. You need to have more confidence in yourself. And you should know that there are people that appreciate your work *hint*teslenites*hint*
                  *hugs Jenn*
                  And my response to all of that ^^^ shenanagins is this:
                  Jenn, if you dare take that beautiful story off i will find you (which wont be too difficult since we share a state ) and i will make you put it back up! I love that story!! You are a perfectly fine writer and are definately not out of your league. trust me. before i came here all i wrote was poerty and sitll dont consider myself a fiction writer! haha you are so good i swear i will find you and make you write if you stop! XD
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey Jenn,

I'm going to chime in here with everyone else and say that you needn't feel so despondent!! You story was wonderful!!! The best part about writing is being able to grow. And more than that, it's about having fun as you write! The more you write the more confident you'll be in your writing, and in the meantime, just enjoy the process and enjoy the ship that got you writing in the first place! I just started writing fics a couple months ago, and having read some of the brilliant stories out there, I know mine don't compare; but that's not at all the point!! We're a community of fans who love our show and our ship and want to share that with one another, so just try to have fun with it!! It's not so much an unpolished stone among fine diamonds as it is diamonds and sapphires and rubies - they all have their own unique beauty and shine in their own way.

Okay, I'll stop pontificating now... I hope you feel a little better after reading everyone's posts on here!! And I really, really hope you decide to keep writing, 'cuz I'm definitely looking forward to more!!

*HUGS*

_SocraticMethod

Comment

nice said _SocraticMethod

I come bringing another teslenite gift seriously now, I'll spoil you with all these banners
                      but my teslenite muse has been most active these days and I still haven't figured out the reason and it's hard to fight the muse so all I can do is obey. so if I haven't bored you yet, maybe this will do it

Comment

nice said _SocraticMethod

I come bringing another teslenite gift seriously now, I'll spoil you with all these banners
                        but my teslenite muse has been most active these days and I still haven't figured out the reason and it's hard to fight the muse so all I can do is obey. so if I haven't bored you yet, maybe this will do it

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...kissmecopy.jpg
                        AWWWHH OMGGG!!!!!
                        I LOVE THAT!!!

not to mention i totally just went down memory lane and read The Note *sigh* god that seems like ages ago but it was really only a few months since i wrote that....

can have this??
                        sigpic

Comment

AWWWHH OMGGG!!!!!
                          I LOVE THAT!!!

not to mention i totally just went down memory lane and read The Note *sigh* god that seems like ages ago but it was really only a few months since i wrote that....

can have this??
                          heehee thanks

I've just finished reading "The Count of Monte-Cristo" and I'm totally wistfull right now. But I started "The invisible man" by Wells to keep my mind busy.

it's not one of my best sigs but if you want it I have nothing against that

Comment

heehee thanks

I've just finished reading "The Count of Monte-Cristo" and I'm totally wistfull right now. But I started "The invisible man" by Wells to keep my mind busy.

it's not one of my best sigs but if you want it I have nothing against that
                            welcomeee
                            yeah idk why i felt like reading my own fic again haha i just woke up and felt like it so i went with it

WOO! *runs off*
                            sigpic

Comment

awh sg4ever its not working damn.
                              sigpic

Comment

awh sg4ever its not working damn.
                                what is not working?

Comment

Working...
                                X