Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    It's also known as: DENIAL

Well she's probably not concerned with it when she's busy searching and capturing abnormals.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

True. But it's still no excuse She's had too long to "think" about it
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

True. But it's still no excuse She's had too long to "think" about it
        Heehee yea.
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

teehee
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Still struggling with fic, so I'm going to leave it for a few days, and hope it's still April by the time I get it sorted
            So I've posted this instead, I havent got a clue why I made this...
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
              http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1...lingstars2.jpg

Still struggling with fic, so I'm going to leave it for a few days, and hope it's still April by the time I get it sorted
              don;t worry Dubbers the inspiration will come
              and nice piece of artwork

about the vampire kids thing I'll say this: Nikola is not like "other" vampires.
              omg I never thought about this before but let's say for a moment that as a vampire he can't have kids. what if Damian made him mortal again so he can have kids
              squeeeeee

Comment

Thanks!

Wow, hadn't thought of it that way...*grins* Come on season 3!
                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Oooh preettty

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  don;t worry Dubbers the inspiration will come
                  and nice piece of artwork

about the vampire kids thing I'll say this: Nikola is not like "other" vampires.
                  omg I never thought about this before but let's say for a moment that as a vampire he can't have kids. what if Damian made him mortal again so he can have kids
                  squeeeeee

Although if the vamps kept their race alive before, they definitely would've been able to reproduce lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Although if the vamps kept their race alive before, they definitely would've been able to reproduce lol
                    yes that was pretty much my point when I said Nikola is not like "other" vampires
                    but I like daydreaming

Comment

hahaha

Well, regardless, it would be so cute if he & Helen had kids
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hahaha

yesssss
                        I specially want to see Niko dealing with babies and toddlers

Comment

Omg! That's soo pretty. *in a trance by the artwork*
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1035/hnfallingstars2.jpg

aodrable
                            Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            squeeeeee
                            hahaha

True.

alright i'll stop asking obviously stupid questions and just lurk
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Nice piece of art, Dubbers!

I'm in need to make somehing myself... Any requests? Theme, style, quote, pic?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Nice piece of art, Dubbers!

I'm in need to make somehing myself... Any requests? Theme, style, quote, pic?
                                anything from you would be great

Comment

Working...
                                X