Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    i'm just in a pms mood is all
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

    Comment


      Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      i'm just in a pms mood is all
      well im here if you need *hugs*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hahaha niice.
        Lol does that mean your older than me or im older than you?? How old are you?

        *SQUEEEEEEE* I just thought of something!
        What if they made shirts, necklaces, etc. with Helen & Nikola's face on them?! Or do they already do that?? Idk cuz here they don't.
        Jacquelyn
        Captain
        Last edited by Jacquelyn; April 10, 2010, 07:28 PM.
        sigpic
        My tumblr

        Comment


          Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          Lol does that mean your older than me or im older than you?? How old are you?

          *SQUEEEEEEE* I just thought of something!
          What if they made shirts, necklaces, etc. with Helen & Nikola's face on them?! Or do they already do that?? Idk cuz here they don't.
          i'll be 19 this may

          i wish they made teslen shirts hahaha thatd make my day complete
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            Lol does that mean your older than me or im older than you?? How old are you?

            *SQUEEEEEEE* I just thought of something!
            What if they made shirts, necklaces, etc. with Helen & Nikola's face on them?! Or do they already do that?? Idk cuz here they don't.
            OMG THAT JUST REMINDED ME

            Today I went to the National Cherry Blossom Festival in downtown Washington, DC And they had all this random anime stuff (b/c it's supposed to be like a Japanese fest b/c the cherry blossom trees in the city were a gift from Japan...if you ever get a chance to travel here during late March/early April, it's SO PRETTY) . But anyway, there were all these booths selling different Japanese things and jewelry and kimonos, etc., and some of them were selling these anime drawings (and there was one woman there drawing cartoons of people on the spot), and I was like "OMG I WISH I KNEW HOW TO DRAW AN ANIME VERSION OF HELEN & NIKO" And I'm not even into anime. LOL
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              OMG THAT JUST REMINDED ME

              Today I went to the National Cherry Blossom Festival in downtown Washington, DC And they had all this random anime stuff (b/c it's supposed to be like a Japanese fest b/c the cherry blossom trees in the city were a gift from Japan...if you ever get a chance to travel here during late March/early April, it's SO PRETTY) . But anyway, there were all these booths selling different Japanese things and jewelry and kimonos, etc., and some of them were selling these anime drawings (and there was one woman there drawing cartoons of people on the spot), and I was like "OMG I WISH I KNEW HOW TO DRAW AN ANIME VERSION OF HELEN & NIKO" And I'm not even into anime. LOL
              omgg thatd be hysterical to see them in anime! XD
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                omgg thatd be hysterical to see them in anime! XD
                Well, not something cheesy LOL (although chibi versions would be cute )

                something more like this
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Well, not something cheesy LOL (although chibi versions would be cute )

                  something more like this
                  http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...d2c70_full.jpg
                  hahaha OH DEFINATELY SOMETHING LIKE THAT
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    i'll be 19 this may

                    i wish they made teslen shirts hahaha thatd make my day complete
                    DANG! Then you're older. I'll be 16 this May.
                    HEEHEE!! Yea it would make my day complete too!! <3 WOOHOO!! That would be soooo GREAT!
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

                    Comment


                      that pic could pass for them, actually...
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                        DANG! Then you're older. I'll be 16 this May.
                        HEEHEE!! Yea it would make my day complete too!! <3 WOOHOO!! That would be soooo GREAT!
                        haha really?! i totally thought you were around my age
                        i think thatd make anybodys day complete
                        Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        that pic could pass for them, actually...
                        haha it really could! i love itt
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                        Comment


                          holy crap so does this one
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            holy crap so does this one
                            *squee* omg yes it does!!!
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              haha really?! i totally thought you were around my age
                              i think thatd make anybodys day complete
                              Lol nope.
                              Haha yea anyone with a brain to LOVE Teslen!
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                                Lol nope.
                                Haha yea anyone with a brain to LOVE Teslen!
                                Exactly
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X