X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    so true...*sighs*
    this ship is very addictive
    so addictive that i just found there is no TESLEN page on LJ i gotta fix thiss! haha
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      so addictive that i just found there is no TESLEN page on LJ i gotta fix thiss! haha
      yes go and spread the teslen spirit!

Comment

yes go and spread the teslen spirit!
        hahaha well theres a Team Tesla page so maybe its just wrappedup in there im a little LJ Challenged as i joined like a few days agao
        sigpic

Comment

hahaha well theres a Team Tesla page so maybe its just wrappedup in there im a little LJ Challenged as i joined like a few days agao
          OMG! You/we/somebody should totally make a Teslen comm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
            OMG! You/we/somebody should totally make a Teslen comm!!!!
            haha well theres a Tesla one and the ppl there said its for general use but i would totally be in if you wanted to make one! haha i have no idea what a community really does and such as i have only been on LJ a few days...
            sigpic

Comment

haha well theres a Tesla one and the ppl there said its for general use but i would totally be in if you wanted to make one! haha i have no idea what a community really does and such as i have only been on LJ a few days...
              I just started a John community, b/c I noticed there was a comm out there for pretty much every major character except for him, so I sorta know the ropes of starting a comm... It's basically the same as making an LJ account except that anyone who joins can post stuff. Maybe I will make a Teslen one too.....

*drags Tesla clone over to help with evil plans*

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
                I just started a John community, b/c I noticed there was a comm out there for pretty much every major character except for him, so I sorta know the ropes of starting a comm... It's basically the same as making an LJ account except that anyone who joins can post stuff. Maybe I will make a Teslen one too.....

*drags Tesla clone over to help with evil plans*
                Sweet!!! Count me in if you want help or anything! im usually a quick study
                sigpic

Comment

This is totally random but...
                  SQUEEEEEEEEE!! I was just thinking of somethin...

What if Amanda & Jonathon arrived suddenly at your house???

EDIT: AND what if they were wearing their stuff that they wear in Sanctuary???
                  Last edited by Jacquelyn; 11 April 2010, 07:05 PM.
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

man you're moving fast
                    I'm too lazy to quote your posts so I'll go by memory
                    Keaira I have the same problem with you when it comes to titles I started writing something which should be for May theme but so far it has nothing to do with it, anyway, I wrote what it's supposed to be chapter 1 and I have no idea what title should I give it I guess I'll spend one more week to figure it out
                    Jenn your b-day is in July like mine Mine is on 10th so me and my clone will have a double b-day party

about Helen being 158 and looking amazing, I'd say the same thing about Nikola. I mean, who in the world would give that man 154? *sighs* I guess we can say they both have a very young soul

about teslen wetness and mouth-to-mouth and ruffling count me in! I want to see these two getting wet and falling in gutter
                    that is so cool..you have the same birthday as Niko and you are a fellow crab like me..although I do not fit the horoscope personality of the crab at all
                    crabs are supposed to be ruled by their emotions and are homebodies..definitely not me LOL. my mom and dad are also July as well..mom the 1st and my dad is the 9th..we usually just have one big party for everybody
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

First thought, did I win the lottery or a contest LOL
                      second thought..this is strange yet fantastic..and I wonder what they came here for..and last but not least..can I take some pictures..
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

EDIT: AND what if they were wearing their stuff that they wear in Sanctuary???
                        Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                        First thought, did I win the lottery or a contest LOL
                        second thought..this is strange yet fantastic..and I wonder what they came here for..and last but not least..can I take some pictures..
                        haha id probably wonder wtfff was going on but then squee take pictures and flirt shamelessly with Jon and then talk sense into them about making sure there was more Teslen in the upcoming seasons. aaand if that didnt work id just hold them "hostage" until they agreed
                        sigpic

Comment

At the Cherry Blossom Festival yesterday, we passed all these different booths with pretty jewelry and scarves and purses and other random pretty things, and it made me think of Helen & Niko roaming around some random bazaar... And the fact that it was somewhat of a Japanese festival made me wonder what it would be like if they were both in Japan. lol JPop...
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            At the Cherry Blossom Festival yesterday, we passed all these different booths with pretty jewelry and scarves and purses and other random pretty things, and it made me think of Helen & Niko roaming around some random bazaar... And the fact that it was somewhat of a Japanese festival made me wonder what it would be like if they were both in Japan. lol JPop...
                            hahaha thatd be a very cute scene to see
                            sigpic

Comment

It'll end up in a fic...lol
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                It'll end up in a fic...lol
                                one of yours?! you mean...your actually going to write something and post it?! *shockkk*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X