X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Write that. immediately.

.....please
    LOL! I plan to, after my exams. (Silly school getting in the way of what's *really* important, lol )

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
      LOL! I plan to, after my exams. (Silly school getting in the way of what's *really* important, lol )
      hahaha story of my liiifee
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hello everyone! I am formally introducing myself to anyone that does not recognize me and to those who do..I have a great song to share with you...I found it by chance while browsing song lyrics and here it is..the name is "You Always Hurt the One You Love," by the Mills Brothers...I found this to be a perfect fit...enjoy http://www.lyricstime.com/mills-brot...ve-lyrics.html
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Hello everyone! I am formally introducing myself to anyone that does not recognize me and to those who do..I have a great song to share with you...I found it by chance while browsing song lyrics and here it is..the name is "You Always Hurt the One You Love," by the Mills Brothers...I found this to be a perfect fit...enjoy http://www.lyricstime.com/mills-brot...ve-lyrics.html
          yayy you found us haha

love the lyrics
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
            *SEES MIMZY RUNS IN AND TACKLEHUGS*I've missed you!!

Thanks!! Its good to see you over here. I think you will love it here.

I loved that video. You used some really good clips.I have respect for video makers. I have not ventured into that world yet. I think I will when I find the right song. I have been storing clips that I watch over and over and over. Those two just blaze my day into pure smuttiness sometimes! Okay fine 90% of the time.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
            You know I'm going to tacklehug you.

anyway...wow, I feel wayyy out of the loop after not having been on here
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              You know I'm going to tacklehug you.

anyway...wow, I feel wayyy out of the loop after not having been on here
              haha awh you havent missed too much i swear!
              just jump back in and you'll be back in the swing of things in no time
              sigpic

Comment

haha probably

oh crap, I have to update on the whole "it's a new fic challenge month" AAAH
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha probably

oh crap, I have to update on the whole "it's a new fic challenge month" AAAH
                  no panicing! you'll get it done on your schedule which is all that matters
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    no panicing! you'll get it done on your schedule which is all that matters
                    Yeah...

I HAVE LESS THAN A MONTH OF SCHOOL LEFT OMG I NEED A's GAAAH

(if I want to go to Oxford in a year, that is )
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah...

I HAVE LESS THAN A MONTH OF SCHOOL LEFT OMG I NEED A's GAAAH

(if I want to go to Oxford in a year, that is )
                      JEALOUSS!!! i totally have until june-ish *sighs* im sure you'll get A's without a problem
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, that's college...ends early but bleh it gives me less time
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, that's college...ends early but bleh it gives me less time
                          hey, you got this. just channel Helen and Niko and you'll have no problems
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL true
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

oh and becuase you lot are my biggest fans i thought i would break the news here....

I am officially writing a sequel to The Crossing....as of now it remains unamed but chapter one is almost done
                              sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEE!! XD
                                I love this thread! I'm such a HUGE fan of this couple!
                                I melted when I saw them kiss. It's just like Nikola to make Helen kiss him. lol And in "Revelations" and "Sleepers" they have such chemistry!
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X