Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    the piano in the beginning totally made me think about Jon playing the piano
    and sorry to hear about your bad mood
    unfortunately I gotta go. I'll probably catch you tomorrow
    see ya
    yeah haha that was my first thought too...totally daydream about that constantly

BYEE!!! tomorrows easter here so my fam. is making me do celebratory shenanagins with them *sigh* kill me but yes hopeuflly tomorrow i will make it on here
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Right ho, double post yes but i thought i would just direct all the Teslenites attention to my new sig....

*waits for everbody to look and gasp/squee*

that little gem...you know the one ...was made by Nikki over on the Trooper Thread!!! she said anybody can use it so i thought i should come here and show it off since it has quite the shipper air to it
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome, newbies!!!!!!!!!! And Happy Easter

Btw,

There is a mourning dove couple that I think is nesting near my house. I saw them yesterday waddle out of my yard and all the way down my neighbor's driveway together, side-by-side. And I saw them *flirting* and cooing today when we got home from church. I have unofficially named them Helen and Niko

AND

after church today, there was a big easter egg hunt outside for the little kiddies, and there was this ADORABLE little girl about 2 years old with little brown curls and big purple bows in her hair wobbling around in a flowery dress and a tiny white sweater...with BLUE BLUE eyes and I was like AWW that would SO be their kid
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Welcome, newbies!!!!!!!!!! And Happy Easter

Btw,

There is a mourning dove couple that I think is nesting near my house. I saw them yesterday waddle out of my yard and all the way down my neighbor's driveway together, side-by-side. And I saw them *flirting* and cooing today when we got home from church. I have unofficially named them Helen and Niko

AND

after church today, there was a big easter egg hunt outside for the little kiddies, and there was this ADORABLE little girl about 2 years old with little brown curls and big purple bows in her hair wobbling around in a flowery dress and a tiny white sweater...with BLUE BLUE eyes and I was like AWW that would SO be their kid
          your life is filled with Teslen goodness!!! *is jealous*
          sigpic

Comment

*SEES MIMZY RUNS IN AND TACKLEHUGS*I've missed you!!

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
            LOL! This is awesome!!! XD Helen can't resist and she knows it, lol!
            Thanks!! Its good to see you over here. I think you will love it here.

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            I'm not trying to be you cuz that would be impossible just that the vid is kind of short and...uhm I approached a different style and I'm not quite sure of the final result
            anyway here it is
            I loved that video. You used some really good clips.I have respect for video makers. I have not ventured into that world yet. I think I will when I find the right song. I have been storing clips that I watch over and over and over. Those two just blaze my day into pure smuttiness sometimes! Okay fine 90% of the time.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
              I loved that video. You used some really good clips.I have respect for video makers. I have not ventured into that world yet. I think I will when I find the right song. I have been storing clips that I watch over and over and over. Those two just blaze my day into pure smuttiness sometimes! Okay fine 90% of the time.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
              (to the bolded part) hahaha that sounds more like it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                *HUGS* HIIII!!! welcome to the Teslen threaddd!!!! so glad to see another writer (i write tons and tons and tons of Teslen tee-hee im DK Rhoswen on fanfiction.net soo yeah) cant wait to read your stufff, i promise i will
                You're DK Rhoswen?! I. Love. You.

*ahem* *pulls self together* I love your fics.

Anyway. Has the fic challenge for April been announced? I might actually try it this time...

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
                  You're DK Rhoswen?! I. Love. You.

*ahem* *pulls self together* I love your fics.

Anyway. Has the fic challenge for April been announced? I might actually try it this time...
                  *bows modestly while blushing* yes i am indeed DK Rhoswen. good to hear you like my writings

Yes its Kissing in the Rain which i already wrote for, aka chapter seven of The Crossing
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes its Kissing in the Rain which i already wrote for, aka chapter seven of The Crossing
                    Ooh, that sounds fun!! My shipper brain's on a roll already...

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
                      Ooh, that sounds fun!! My shipper brain's on a roll already...
                      hahaha i surprisingly took it a completely fluff direction! *le gasp* haha

cant wait to see what you come up with
                      sigpic

Comment

ok so _SocraticMethod just said this to me and i thought i would put me musings on it here bc well that way we can all join in

we were discussing the kiss moment in Rome and she goes "who says that was the first kiss"

i totally had this moment where my brain just mentally went completely wild with all these thoughts about that!

what if that wasnt the first Teslen kiss?! we know so little about what transpired back in the day that they very well could have kissed before. As i proposed in my story, The Crossing, based on evidence from the show, those two were good friends. and as we all know Niko constantly flirts with her is it unreasonaable to assume that may not have been the first time he's sneaked a kiss from Helen?? they were after all friends long before Helen and Druitt started dating. Hell we dont even know under what circumstances they technically met!! anythings possible...

[/jumbled insane musings]

your thoughts ideas comments musings etc??
                        sigpic

Comment

ok so _SocraticMethod just said this to me and i thought i would put me musings on it here bc well that way we can all join in

we were discussing the kiss moment in Rome and she goes "who says that was the first kiss"

i totally had this moment where my brain just mentally went completely wild with all these thoughts about that!

what if that wasnt the first Teslen kiss?! we know so little about what transpired back in the day that they very well could have kissed before. As i proposed in my story, The Crossing, based on evidence from the show, those two were good friends. and as we all know Niko constantly flirts with her is it unreasonaable to assume that may not have been the first time he's sneaked a kiss from Helen?? they were after all friends long before Helen and Druitt started dating. Hell we dont even know under what circumstances they technically met!! anythings possible...

[/jumbled insane musings]

your thoughts ideas comments musings etc??
                          lol!! Gee, this looks familiar

Well, when you look at that hand-hold in "The Five" and, like I was saying to you earlier, the way Helen can't seem to help glancing at Nikola's lips all the time, too - I seriously think there's more history there than we know of!

(Damn. I just ended that sentence with a preposition. lol...)

Comment

lol!! Gee, this looks familiar

Well, when you look at that hand-hold in "The Five" and, like I was saying to you earlier, Helen can't seem to help glancing at Nikola's lips all the time, too! I seriously think there's more history there than we know of

(Damn. I just ended that sentence with a preposition. lol...)
                            (just wanna say, i love you for the Jack reference <3)

And yes omg the lips!!! lips all the time! particularly in that closet tied up scene in sleepers...stay out of the gutter and focus for just a moment ....he leans in she watches him, then his lips, EVEN AS SHE GOES 'FOcUS NIKOLA' HER EYES ARE NOT ON HIS!!! nope theys be on his lips ---> yet further proof that sentence was for her own good as much as his
                            sigpic

Comment

(just wanna say, i love you for the Jack reference <3)

And yes omg the lips!!! lips all the time! particularly in that closet tied up scene in sleepers...stay out of the gutter and focus for just a moment ....he leans in she watches him, then his lips, EVEN AS SHE GOES 'FOcUS NIKOLA' HER EYES ARE NOT ON HIS!!! nope theys be on his lips ---> yet further proof that sentence was for her own good as much as his
                              Yup! I totally agree!! I think the "Focus" comment was more self-directed... she just tacked on "Nikola" to make it seem otherwise. She's been wondering the same thing and she knows it! I've actually been contemplating a fic with that scene, minus 'the children', and the dire situation (i.e. completely implausible, but who cares!! It means plenty of 'splashing', as it were!!! )

P.S. As for the Jack reference... I'm usually a grammar nut, so that really bothers me too! And whenever I see someone do this (i.e. end a sentence with a preposition) I think of this line *without fail* lol!)

Comment

Yup! I totally agree!! I think the "Focus" comment was more self-directed... she just tacked on "Nikola" to make it seem otherwise. She's been wondering the same thing and she knows it! I've actually been contemplating a fic with that scene, minus 'the children', and the dire situation (i.e. completely implausible, but who cares!! It means plenty of 'splashing', as it were!!! )
                                Write that. immediately.

.....please
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X