Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Jenn i just read and reviewed your story, but had to say, OMG you were worried?! haha that was a really great story i hope you write more often
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      that was simply splendidd!!!

I never get enough of vidding these two

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

I never get enough of vidding these two
        hahaha i totally get that!

btw i simply LOVE your new banner
        sigpic

Comment

hahaha i totally get that!

btw i simply LOVE your new banner
          thanks
          it's not big deal. I was just getting bored today

Comment

thanks
            it's not big deal. I was just getting bored today
            then i need to say that i love it when you get bored
            sigpic

Comment

then i need to say that i love it when you get bored
              then you'll be happy to find out that this happens often
              also, out of boredom, I've finished chapter two and started chapter three I still have to change some things I'm not pleased with but it's possible to post it tomorrow no promisses though

Comment

then you'll be happy to find out that this happens often
                also, out of boredom, I've finished chapter two and started chapter three I still have to change some things I'm not pleased with but it's possible to post it tomorrow no promisses though
                WOO!! that makes me feel tons better
                sigpic

Comment

after lots of upload attempts I finally managed to upload my newest teslen vid as said, I finished it today
                  it's short but I 'd rather make short vids and finish them than long vids and never get to finish them
                  so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLlSRibzQo
                  Nice! I love the colour balance and the choice of music!! It's well cut to match the staccato points in the piece! The music sounds very familiar to me, though... you wouldn't happen to have the name of the piece?

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                    Nice! I love the colour balance and the choice of music!! It's well cut to match the staccato points in the piece! The music sounds very familiar to me, though... you wouldn't happen to have the name of the piece?
                    glad you liked it
                    the song is by Hans Zimmer from the "Sherlock Holmes" OST - "not in blood but in bond"
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCTBUFx02M

Comment

glad you liked it
                      the song is by Hans Zimmer from the "Sherlock Holmes" OST - "not in blood but in bond"
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCTBUFx02M
                      THAT'S why it's so familiar!! I loved that soundtrack when I watched the movie, but I still haven't gotten my hands on it yet!

Hans Zimmer = GENIUS!!!

Comment

THAT'S why it's so familiar!! I loved that soundtrack when I watched the movie, but I still haven't gotten my hands on it yet!

Hans Zimmer = GENIUS!!!
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I got the whole OST for that movie because it was BRILLIANT!!!
                        honestly in a movie, the soundtrack brings a great part of the succes. people don't usually pay to much attention to this but the truth is nobody would watch a movie without a soundtrack on the background

Comment

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I got the whole OST for that movie because it was BRILLIANT!!!
                          honestly in a movie, the soundtrack brings a great part of the succes. people don't usually pay to much attention to this but the truth is nobody would watch a movie without a soundtrack on the background
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I TOTALLY agree!! The soundtrack actually tells a whole lot of the story. Think about "The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show" - there was so little dialogue, but we still knew exactly what was going on! I'm like you; I am always keenly aware of the soundtrack in a movie. As a result, I have way too many soundtracks on my iPod too!!

Comment

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I TOTALLY agree!! The soundtrack actually tells a whole lot of the story. Think about "The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show" - there was so little dialogue, but we still knew exactly what was going on! I'm like you; I am always keenly aware of the soundtrack in a movie. As a result, I have way too many soundtracks on my iPod too!!
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            yes it's true. a good soundtrack tells the story by itself it's a major component of a movie. the way I see it, the soundtrack has to be able to transmit certain feelings, to make you feel what happens in the movie the more often that happens, the more connected you get to the movie you watch and therefore, the more successful will be (what kind of logic I have)

Comment

so im not much for lurking haha though ive been doing it quite a bit lately (blame the feeling of dread that i have right now) and so i was bumming around listening to music by Two Steps from Hell (thank you Mimzy i am hooked ) and i came across this little song, kinda gave me a mini teslen moment

or i could just be foisting my desires for it be teslen on it, you tell me haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9cI...eature=related
                              sigpic

Comment

so im not much for lurking haha though ive been doing it quite a bit lately (blame the feeling of dread that i have right now) and so i was bumming around listening to music by Two Steps from Hell (thank you Mimzy i am hooked ) and i came across this little song, kinda gave me a mini teslen moment

or i could just be foisting my desires for it be teslen on it, you tell me haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9cI...eature=related
                                Wow. I've never heard Two Steps from Hell before... lovely music!

As for having a Teslen moment, you're asking a pretty biased audience, LOL! But I definitely got that feel... it's very wistful, and I feel like that really typifies this relationship right now.

But then, maybe I'm "foisting" too

Comment

Working...
                                X