Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the love guys!
    *hugs*

EDIT: ''Want to play with my coil'' would be too dirty, right?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs*

haha
      probably
      but I would still like to have Nikola saying that just to see the look on Helen's face I'm telling you...priceless and then her mind would go all guttery
      and then Nikola would go like: "Helen? what are you thinking at? I only asked you to come and take a look at this coil I've been working at"

Comment

*hugs*

hahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you more now!!! you absolutely read my mind!!!

and yes sg4ever thats exactly what would happen
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          hahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you more now!!! you absolutely read my mind!!!

and yes sg4ever thats exactly what would happen
          I can totally see Nikola trying to seem as serious as he can while saying the coil line but his mind,like Helen's, would have fallen in the gutter long ago

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            I can totally see Nikola trying to seem as serious as he can while saying the coil line but his mind,like Helen's, would have fallen in the gutter long ago
            hahaha OMG could you imagine if he said it around the children!!! lmfao their faces would be like
            haha
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha OMG could you imagine if he said it around the children!!! lmfao their faces would be like
              haha

and Will would be like "Is he saying what I think he is ot he's just messing with us again?"

to clarify the messing part
              Spoiler:
              I never understood how come Will couldn't realize that Nikola was just playing theatre in Sleepers when he said that whole "no feeding until I say" thing, if he's supposed to be such a great psychanalyst (sp?).
              of course Nikola knows very well how to mess with humans minds and manipulate them but still, I thought Will was supposed to see beyond the appareances

Comment

and Will would be like "Is he saying what I think he is ot he's just messing with us again?"

to clarify the messing part
                Spoiler:
                I never understood how come Will couldn't realize that Nikola was just playing theatre in the in Sleepers when he said that whole "no feeding until I say thing", if he's supposed to be such a great psychanalyst (sp?).
                of course Nikola knows very well how to mess with humans minds and manipulate them but still, I thought Will was supposed to see beyond the appareances
                LMAO yeah exactly

Spoiler:
                I think that if im remembering the moment correctly Will had already been shoved into the room so he couldnt observe Nikola's body language and small pyschical cues that Will as a pyschoanalyst can pick up on that others cannot. I think you also have to take into account that Nikola has had numerous years to perfect keeping a lie out of his voice so to me if Will couldnt see Nikola then it would be a lot lot harder for him to pick up on the joke.
                sigpic

Comment

LMAO yeah exactly

Spoiler:
                  I think that if im remembering the moment correctly Will had already been shoved into the room so he couldnt observe Nikola's body language and small pyschical cues that Will as a pyschoanalyst can pick up on that others cannot. I think you also have to take into account that Nikola has had numerous years to perfect keeping a lie out of his voice so to me if Will couldnt see Nikola then it would be a lot lot harder for him to pick up on the joke.

that seems plausible enough I'll be able to sleep well from now on

Comment

that seems plausible enough I'll be able to sleep well from now on
                    hahaha so glad i could help
                    sigpic

Comment

TeeHee!

Maybe Will just... can't handle Nikola. He is, after all a bit... special. *shrugs*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

TeeHee!

Maybe Will just... can't handle Nikola. He is, after all a bit... special. *shrugs*
                        haha the only that can "handle" Nikola is Helen....just as Nikola like its too
                        sigpic

Comment

haha the only that can "handle" Nikola is Helen....just as Nikola like its too
                          Stop! If I have to deal with any more innuendo I will drown!

...But yeah. She really is! Their attitudes match so well it's sexy. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Stop! If I have to deal with any more innuendo I will drown!

...But yeah. She really is! Their attitudes match so well it's sexy. *nods*
                            hahaha i cant help itt! im Queen of the Gutter XP

....and yes everything about them matches so well. the hair, the clothing, the personalitys, the brains. so great
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha i cant help itt! im Queen of the Gutter XP

....and yes everything about them matches so well. the hair, the clothing, the personalitys, the brains. so great
                              *sighs*
                              Yeah, how can they resist each other?

My theory is the following.
                              A good ship contains all three of these elements: Fluff, Gutter, Angst and a Fun Factor (S/J Shippers here know these as I have seen on this thread. )
                              Now...
                              Helen/John: Angst? Plenty. Fluff? Not so much. Gutter? *shudders* Fun Factor? He's Jack the Ripper. He kills people for fun and smacks people. That's fun. ...If you're into it.

Helen/Will: Angst? Um... Yeah... No. Fluff? Sure. Gutter? The ''sat on her lap as a kid'' thing comes to mind. *shudders* Fun Factor? I bet they have fun. They are fun to watch.

Helen/Nikola: Angst? He threathened to kill her, been seperated for over 60 years... Check! Fluff? You felt genuine concern for me'' Helen ''gets'' him. He helps her instantly, she helps him... Check! Gutter: Something about bondage... Check! Fun Factor? Funny Flirty banter? Check!

Ergo...

sigpic

Comment

*sighs*
                                Yeah, how can they resist each other?

My theory is the following.
                                A good ship contains all three of these elements: Fluff, Gutter, Angst and a Fun Factor (S/J Shippers here know these as I have seen on this thread. )
                                Now...
                                Helen/John: Angst? Plenty. Fluff? Not so much. Gutter? *shudders* Fun Factor? He's Jack the Ripper. He kills people for fun and smacks people. That's fun. ...If you're into it.

Helen/Will: Angst? Um... Yeah... No. Fluff? Sure. Gutter? The ''sat on her lap as a kid'' thing comes to mind. *shudders* Fun Factor? I bet they have fun. They are fun to watch.

Helen/Nikola: Angst? He threathened to kill her, been seperated for over 60 years... Check! Fluff? You felt genuine concern for me'' Helen ''gets'' him. He helps her instantly, she helps him... Check! Gutter: Something about bondage... Check! Fun Factor? Funny Flirty banter? Check!

Ergo...

hahaha those are my thoughts exactly a true ship has to have those 3 pillars angst fluff and gutter and Teslen has that in the best and truest ways possible!

not to mention the best Fun Factor ever...the ROADSTER LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X