Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    *Proud to be a Teslenite*

Gosh thankyou for all the kind welcomes I joined the board a few months ago just so I could post on the NT/JY thunk thread hehe but life has been super hectic - then I come back and find this lovely thread too!!

And hey Mimzy long time no speak - still loving your fics (and ALL the Helen/Nikola fics I have to be honest) how are things? *hugs*

Hopefully I will be taking part in the fic challenges soon ish - got dissertation to write so my brain is a bit mush - not enough time for the things I want to be doing instead LOL
    Haha i hope you find you're way back to the THunk thread as well! We'd love to have you both places!!

I'm lookng forward to reading you're fics! i bet they are good This months challenge topic, as im sure Mimzy will announce in style eventually, is "Lucky" i havent started my story yet but i will as soon as i get another plotnubbin lol
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I like to be in both places

I tend to write long stories rather than long shots - am on Fanfiction.net under the same name...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/1/Lifeline
      This one's an ongoing story which I hope to start updating again soon - have the ending worked out for it just not had time to write yet

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5592814/1/You_Still_Have_Me
      This one's a one-shot I wrote after Sleepers

Both are Helen/Nikola - of course

Hmmm this months challenge topic sounds interesting... is there a thread for plot nubbins? Or do you tend to suggest / discuss in here?
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*Proud to be a Teslenite*

Gosh thankyou for all the kind welcomes I joined the board a few months ago just so I could post on the NT/JY thunk thread hehe but life has been super hectic - then I come back and find this lovely thread too!!

And hey Mimzy long time no speak - still loving your fics (and ALL the Helen/Nikola fics I have to be honest) how are things? *hugs*

Hopefully I will be taking part in the fic challenges soon ish - got dissertation to write so my brain is a bit mush - not enough time for the things I want to be doing instead LOL
        Welcome :-)
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Ahh I just tried to post a reply and it doesn't seem to have appeared - I can't seem to access my profile page either ah well, trying again

I love to be in both places too

Hmmm 'lucky' - sounds like an interesting topic Is there a specific place to discuss / suggest plot nubbins or do we just do that in here?

I've written some fic already - I tend to do long stories rather than one shots - am on Fanfiction.net under the same name if anyone fancies having a read

this ones a work in process and...

this one is a one-shot

Both Helen/Nikola ofc

OOoo and another welcome! hello and thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Ahh I just tried to post a reply and it doesn't seem to have appeared - I can't seem to access my profile page either ah well, trying again

I love to be in both places too

Hmmm 'lucky' - sounds like an interesting topic Is there a specific place to discuss / suggest plot nubbins or do we just do that in here?

I've written some fic already - I tend to do long stories rather than one shots - am on Fanfiction.net under the same name if anyone fancies having a read

this ones a work in process and...

this one is a one-shot

Both Helen/Nikola ofc

OOoo and another welcome! hello and thanks
            lol hope you can figure everything out

nah we can discuss here, Mimzy aka Miss Pookamanga on FF made a community there that you could join

and OMG THOSE ARE YOURS?! hahaha ive read the one shot....I'm DK Rhoswen on FF ....and oh my that first one is long! I'll have to jump into it since i simply adore you're stories
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              lol hope you can figure everything out

nah we can discuss here, Mimzy aka Miss Pookamanga on FF made a community there that you could join

and OMG THOSE ARE YOURS?! hahaha ive read the one shot....I'm DK Rhoswen on FF ....and oh my that first one is long! I'll have to jump into it since i simply adore you're stories
              Ohhhhhh my brain + anything remotely technical = brain malfunctioning but I'm hoping I'll manage to figure out how to use everything pretty soon Have been on forums before but the replies appear straight away so I was a bit confused and now two hours later both of my replies are here LOL

cool yeah I've probably joined that community already knowing me hehe

Ahhh yes DK Rhoswen! I recognise that name nice to meet you glad you like my stories! I loved your 'The Note', really need to catch up on reading stories on fanficnet - and reviewing too LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhh my brain + anything remotely technical = brain malfunctioning but I'm hoping I'll manage to figure out how to use everything pretty soon Have been on forums before but the replies appear straight away so I was a bit confused and now two hours later both of my replies are here LOL

cool yeah I've probably joined that community already knowing me hehe

Ahhh yes DK Rhoswen! I recognise that name nice to meet you glad you like my stories! I loved your 'The Note', really need to catch up on reading stories on fanficnet - and reviewing too LOL
                haha yeah im the same way usually I think its becuase you're still a "probie" and until you reach a certain number of posts on this forum you're moderated.

hahaha nice to meet you too I'm glad you liked that story! it was my first so im pretty proud of it and always will be but ive written a ton of stuff since then...hopefully getting better as i go tee-hee

PS. you're sig is adorable!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  haha yeah im the same way usually I think its becuase you're still a "probie" and until you reach a certain number of posts on this forum you're moderated.

hahaha nice to meet you too I'm glad you liked that story! it was my first so im pretty proud of it and always will be but ive written a ton of stuff since then...hopefully getting better as i go tee-hee

PS. you're sig is adorable!!!
                  Yeah I found the thread about probies and then everything made more sense

Hehe thanks about my sig! Need to resize it though... hmmm resize it now or go to bed decisions decisions.... I think I'm gonna resize it first LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I found the thread about probies and then everything made more sense

Hehe thanks about my sig! Need to resize it though... hmmm resize it now or go to bed decisions decisions.... I think I'm gonna resize it first LOL
                    lol good

hahaha yes Teslen over sleep anyday
                    sigpic

Comment

Ta da! That looks better I think Well I'm off to sleep now be on here again tomorrow no doubt
                      sigpic

Comment

Ta da! That looks better I think Well I'm off to sleep now be on here again tomorrow no doubt
                        hahaha thats even more adorable
                        Nigth! see ya tomorrow
                        sigpic

Comment

Night night
                          sigpic

Comment

Lastrequest--there's a Helen/Niko forum on ff.net, and I created a thread there for the "Teslen (Helen/Nikola) Monthly Fic Challenge" which will explain everything
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ahh see i knew Mimzy would champion that cause
                              sigpic

Comment

everyone is welcome on there too to share suggestions...that reminds me--I must update that thread LOL

There's also a really interesting challenge on the forum (created by Terapsina, not me) for a Kali fic in which Niko gets the makri inside of him instead of Will. It'd be cool if we all tried it and see how we take it in different directions
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X