Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    *Proud to be a Teslenite*

    Gosh thankyou for all the kind welcomes I joined the board a few months ago just so I could post on the NT/JY thunk thread hehe but life has been super hectic - then I come back and find this lovely thread too!!

    And hey Mimzy long time no speak - still loving your fics (and ALL the Helen/Nikola fics I have to be honest) how are things? *hugs*

    Hopefully I will be taking part in the fic challenges soon ish - got dissertation to write so my brain is a bit mush - not enough time for the things I want to be doing instead LOL
    Haha i hope you find you're way back to the THunk thread as well! We'd love to have you both places!!

    I'm lookng forward to reading you're fics! i bet they are good This months challenge topic, as im sure Mimzy will announce in style eventually, is "Lucky" i havent started my story yet but i will as soon as i get another plotnubbin lol
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

    Comment


      I like to be in both places

      I tend to write long stories rather than long shots - am on Fanfiction.net under the same name...

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/1/Lifeline
      This one's an ongoing story which I hope to start updating again soon - have the ending worked out for it just not had time to write yet

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5592814/1/You_Still_Have_Me
      This one's a one-shot I wrote after Sleepers

      Both are Helen/Nikola - of course

      Hmmm this months challenge topic sounds interesting... is there a thread for plot nubbins? Or do you tend to suggest / discuss in here?
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

      Comment


        Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        *Proud to be a Teslenite*

        Gosh thankyou for all the kind welcomes I joined the board a few months ago just so I could post on the NT/JY thunk thread hehe but life has been super hectic - then I come back and find this lovely thread too!!

        And hey Mimzy long time no speak - still loving your fics (and ALL the Helen/Nikola fics I have to be honest) how are things? *hugs*

        Hopefully I will be taking part in the fic challenges soon ish - got dissertation to write so my brain is a bit mush - not enough time for the things I want to be doing instead LOL
        Welcome :-)
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

        Comment


          Ahh I just tried to post a reply and it doesn't seem to have appeared - I can't seem to access my profile page either ah well, trying again

          I love to be in both places too

          Hmmm 'lucky' - sounds like an interesting topic Is there a specific place to discuss / suggest plot nubbins or do we just do that in here?

          I've written some fic already - I tend to do long stories rather than one shots - am on Fanfiction.net under the same name if anyone fancies having a read

          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/1/Lifeline
          this ones a work in process and...

          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5592814/1/You_Still_Have_Me
          this one is a one-shot

          Both Helen/Nikola ofc

          OOoo and another welcome! hello and thanks
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

          Comment


            Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Ahh I just tried to post a reply and it doesn't seem to have appeared - I can't seem to access my profile page either ah well, trying again

            I love to be in both places too

            Hmmm 'lucky' - sounds like an interesting topic Is there a specific place to discuss / suggest plot nubbins or do we just do that in here?

            I've written some fic already - I tend to do long stories rather than one shots - am on Fanfiction.net under the same name if anyone fancies having a read

            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/1/Lifeline
            this ones a work in process and...

            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5592814/1/You_Still_Have_Me
            this one is a one-shot

            Both Helen/Nikola ofc

            OOoo and another welcome! hello and thanks
            lol hope you can figure everything out

            nah we can discuss here, Mimzy aka Miss Pookamanga on FF made a community there that you could join

            and OMG THOSE ARE YOURS?! hahaha ive read the one shot....I'm DK Rhoswen on FF ....and oh my that first one is long! I'll have to jump into it since i simply adore you're stories
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              lol hope you can figure everything out

              nah we can discuss here, Mimzy aka Miss Pookamanga on FF made a community there that you could join

              and OMG THOSE ARE YOURS?! hahaha ive read the one shot....I'm DK Rhoswen on FF ....and oh my that first one is long! I'll have to jump into it since i simply adore you're stories
              Ohhhhhh my brain + anything remotely technical = brain malfunctioning but I'm hoping I'll manage to figure out how to use everything pretty soon Have been on forums before but the replies appear straight away so I was a bit confused and now two hours later both of my replies are here LOL

              cool yeah I've probably joined that community already knowing me hehe

              Ahhh yes DK Rhoswen! I recognise that name nice to meet you glad you like my stories! I loved your 'The Note', really need to catch up on reading stories on fanficnet - and reviewing too LOL
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

              Comment


                Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                Ohhhhhh my brain + anything remotely technical = brain malfunctioning but I'm hoping I'll manage to figure out how to use everything pretty soon Have been on forums before but the replies appear straight away so I was a bit confused and now two hours later both of my replies are here LOL

                cool yeah I've probably joined that community already knowing me hehe

                Ahhh yes DK Rhoswen! I recognise that name nice to meet you glad you like my stories! I loved your 'The Note', really need to catch up on reading stories on fanficnet - and reviewing too LOL
                haha yeah im the same way usually I think its becuase you're still a "probie" and until you reach a certain number of posts on this forum you're moderated.

                hahaha nice to meet you too I'm glad you liked that story! it was my first so im pretty proud of it and always will be but ive written a ton of stuff since then...hopefully getting better as i go tee-hee

                PS. you're sig is adorable!!!
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  haha yeah im the same way usually I think its becuase you're still a "probie" and until you reach a certain number of posts on this forum you're moderated.

                  hahaha nice to meet you too I'm glad you liked that story! it was my first so im pretty proud of it and always will be but ive written a ton of stuff since then...hopefully getting better as i go tee-hee

                  PS. you're sig is adorable!!!
                  Yeah I found the thread about probies and then everything made more sense

                  Hehe thanks about my sig! Need to resize it though... hmmm resize it now or go to bed decisions decisions.... I think I'm gonna resize it first LOL
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    Yeah I found the thread about probies and then everything made more sense

                    Hehe thanks about my sig! Need to resize it though... hmmm resize it now or go to bed decisions decisions.... I think I'm gonna resize it first LOL
                    lol good

                    hahaha yes Teslen over sleep anyday
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                    Comment


                      Ta da! That looks better I think Well I'm off to sleep now be on here again tomorrow no doubt
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Ta da! That looks better I think Well I'm off to sleep now be on here again tomorrow no doubt
                        hahaha thats even more adorable
                        Nigth! see ya tomorrow
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                        Comment


                          Night night
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                          Comment


                            Lastrequest--there's a Helen/Niko forum on ff.net, and I created a thread there for the "Teslen (Helen/Nikola) Monthly Fic Challenge" which will explain everything
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

                            Comment


                              ahh see i knew Mimzy would champion that cause
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                              Comment


                                everyone is welcome on there too to share suggestions...that reminds me--I must update that thread LOL

                                There's also a really interesting challenge on the forum (created by Terapsina, not me) for a Kali fic in which Niko gets the makri inside of him instead of Will. It'd be cool if we all tried it and see how we take it in different directions
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X