• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    The new chappie? b/c twas interesting
    oh yeaaahhh! i read it allright haha
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

OMG I just remembered--in church this morning, I saw this little girl going to the back of the church with her daddy (b/c our church doesn't have a "crying room"--all the parents with restless children just go to the back by the door, it's quite ridiculous ). But anyway, I was far away, but the girl looked about 2? 3? And she had dark hair in little pigtails with pink bows and a little pink dress and she was running, so her little pigtails were bouncing up and down and I was like OMG IT'S ZARIA again. LOLZ xD
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG I just remembered--in church this morning, I saw this little girl going to the back of the church with her daddy (b/c our church doesn't have a "crying room"--all the parents with restless children just go to the back by the door, it's quite ridiculous ). But anyway, I was far away, but the girl looked about 2? 3? And she had dark hair in little pigtails with pink bows and a little pink dress and she was running, so her little pigtails were bouncing up and down and I was like OMG IT'S ZARIA again. LOLZ xD
        ohhh dear. you are starting to see her everywhere arent you
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          ohhh dear. you are starting to see her everywhere arent you
          YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I just had a thought

What if she ended up wanting one of these? LOL I wonder how her parents would react. hahaha
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I just had a thought

What if she ended up wanting one of these? LOL I wonder how her parents would react. hahaha
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnjfSpWEcik
            theyd be like "uhhh NO!"
            sigpic

Comment

LOL

Personally, I think they are adorable. I'd buy one and then get a real one again (I used to have some before I got my first guinea pig ) and see how they'd interact LMAO

But poor Biggie would be the one dealing with them zooming around on the floor like that--if he'd never seen it before, he'd probably freak out and then little mini Tesla (aka Zaria lol) would be like, "DON'T KILL MY ZHU ZHU PET!!" and he'd be like WTF
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL

Personally, I think they are adorable. I'd buy one and then get a real one again (I used to have some before I got my first guinea pig ) and see how they'd interact LMAO

But poor Biggie would be the one dealing with them zooming around on the floor like that--if he'd never seen it before, he'd probably freak out and then little mini Tesla (aka Zaria lol) would be like, "DON'T KILL MY ZHU ZHU PET!!" and he'd be like WTF
                haahahahahaha i totally just got a mental image of Biggie tripping over one and Zaria in the shadows being like "uh-ohhhhh!!!" and dashing forward to grab the thing and then disappear before Biggie can get up and be like "grunt grunt watch what your doingg!! grunt grunt grunt"
                sigpic

Comment

haahahahahaha i totally just got a mental image of Biggie tripping over one and Zaria in the shadows being like "uh-ohhhhh!!!" and dashing forward to grab the thing and then disappear before Biggie can get up and be like "grunt grunt watch what your doingg!! grunt grunt grunt"

Or...she randomly starts wailing "WHERE'S MY ZHU ZHU?!?!" and Biggie's like..."I don't know" and then she makes him look for it And somehow it ends up in the nubbins area O.o
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Or...she randomly starts wailing "WHERE'S MY ZHU ZHU?!?!" and Biggie's like..."I don't know" and then she makes him look for it And somehow it ends up in the nubbins area O.o
                    pffft the nubbins would SO have it hahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

pffft the nubbins would SO have it hahaha
                      Nubbins: Ooh look, one of our brethren! Hello!
                      Zhu-Zhu: *squeak*
                      Nubbins:

lol

btw, I found out the names of the four main Zhu-Zhus

bahahaha I can so see Henry playing with them And then Helen & Niko would come in and be like "you are having WAY too much fun babysitting" lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Nubbins: Ooh look, one of our brethren! Hello!
                        Zhu-Zhu: *squeak*
                        Nubbins:

lol

btw, I found out the names of the four main Zhu-Zhus
                        http://f00.inventorspot.com/images/Z...ts_Hamster.jpg

bahahaha I can so see Henry playing with them And then Helen & Niko would come in and be like "you are having WAY too much fun babysitting" lol
                        ok im pretty one of the top reasons i want Helen and Niko to have kids is just to see Henry frakking babysit lol awwhh so cuutteeee
                        sigpic

Comment

Vote for Helen Magnus as Best TV Character!

Sorry - Nikola Tesla isn't an option

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...t-round-1.html
                          sigpic

Comment

First of all, I gotta tell you. I think I'm becoming addicted to this thread
                            so I've spent some of the time I should have spent studying for the math test paper tomorrow doing some artwork, inspired by Keaira (*oh mighty Duchess*). It was her idea, don't kill me I just materialised it...kind of dunno how good I was at that but here's what came out

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              First of all, I gotta tell you. I think I'm becoming addicted to this thread
                              so I've spent some of the time I should have spent studying for the math test paper tomorrow doing some artwork, inspired by Keaira (*oh mighty Duchess*). It was her idea, don't kill me I just materialised it...kind of dunno how good I was at that but here's what came out

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...netikocopy.jpg
                              oooohhhh i inspired something!!! woo!! haha i totally dont remember inspiring tihs but ohemgeee I LOVE IT!!
                              sigpic

Comment

oooohhhh i inspired something!!! woo!! haha i totally dont remember inspiring tihs but ohemgeee I LOVE IT!!
                                haha yes you inspired it
                                you were talking a few pages behind about how well would fit the name "Magnetiko" for this ship because of Magnus and the fact that Niko has magnetic abilities

Comment

Working...
                                X