• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Dubbers!! Cya when ya get back
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hahaaa!!! yeeesss... but you see gutter is SOOO coming in later in the story! haha! We could not forget gutter! Hmm..I think I may go with some angst. But dont worry you fluffy lovers you! theres going to be some fluffy before the gutter storm begins!
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
        hahaaa!!! yeeesss... but you see gutter is SOOO coming in later in the story! haha! We could not forget gutter! Hmm..I think I may go with some angst. But dont worry you fluffy lovers you! theres going to be some fluffy before the gutter storm begins!
        hahaha i cannot wait to read this story
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          hahaha i cannot wait to read this story
          second that!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            second that!
            yay!!! I now I'm excited too! someone actually wants to read what I've written! yayy! *sniffle* that makes me happy ....I just hope you all like it! ack! pressure!
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

yay!!! I now I'm excited too! someone actually wants to read what I've written! yayy! *sniffle* that makes me happy ....I just hope you all like it! ack! pressure!
              hahaha no pressure! im sure it'll be lovely
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                hahaha no pressure! im sure it'll be lovely
                Aw thanks Keaira! I'm working on chapter 3 right now...not sure how this chapter is going to turn out. I have to say ch. 2 is my favorite. lol. ok sorry.
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Aw thanks Keaira! I'm working on chapter 3 right now...not sure how this chapter is going to turn out. I have to say ch. 2 is my favorite. lol. ok sorry.
                  haha welcome looking forward to deciding which chapter i like better
                  sigpic

Comment

since we were talking about angsty stuffs earlier, my muse made me do this

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      since we were talking about angsty stuffs earlier, my muse made me do this
                      http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...96copysig1.png
                      i really really like that!!! the swak is nice touch
                      sigpic

Comment

I was going tp write a Teslen skating fic for January but then I realized I wanted to write a skating fic too and I was like "I can't write two identical stories even if they're different fandoms " so I went with SGA skating instead b/c it seemed more plausible that & would randomly go to an ice skating rink.

But Teslen dancing fic...

Oh. gots to get to work on that feb fic...
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          I was going tp write a Teslen skating fic for January but then I realized I wanted to write a skating fic too and I was like "I can't write two identical stories even if they're different fandoms " so I went with SGA skating instead b/c it seemed more plausible that & would randomly go to an ice skating rink.

But Teslen dancing fic...

Oh. gots to get to work on that feb fic...
                          Im really excited to see your dancing scene in the feb. fic! im sure it will be perfectly adorable
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, that's not going to be in Feb fic...Feb fic has...well, you'll see It's just as cute.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Well, that's not going to be in Feb fic...Feb fic has...well, you'll see It's just as cute.
                              YESSSS *is stokedd* ok March fic then for the dancing scene?? maybe
                              sigpic

Comment

I have no idea what the dancing is going to be...it's probably just going to be some random thing LOL
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X