No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of great banter and Teslen moments in Chimera. Loved it! Just know someone will write fanfic for after that final scene.

Spoiler:
    It's so obvious, but she avoids giving him a direct answer. Such a tease! Loved his smile, both in a shippy way and in a Tesla/JY thunk way. <3 How could she resist?
    I want to know what happened in Vienna! Hope they tell us more.
    Nikola going vamp to protect Helen. awwww

StarSancFar: Oh, I see them now, was too busy staring at his face....*cough* ...They are nice shoes!
    LOL. Yeah, I tend to look at his face rather than his feet too.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      Spoiler:

Yeah, especially because he wanted to do it way earlier but she shook her head to him subtly, asking him not to... <3
      And then he just couldn't contain himself. Aww.

Well, in my defense - he runs away in that particular scene I was talking about so yes, I was totally checking out his butt and his shoes Now you can
      Spoiler:
      chain me to that post next to Nikola
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Lots of great banter and Teslen moments in Chimera. Loved it! Just know someone will write fanfic for after that final scene.

Spoiler:
        It's so obvious, but she avoids giving him a direct answer. Such a tease! Loved his smile, both in a shippy way and in a Tesla/JY thunk way. <3 How could she resist?
        I want to know what happened in Vienna! Hope they tell us more.

Yeah, I feel like writing a fanfic because of it!

Spoiler:
        I loved his smile too! And the way he leaned forward to look at her in a mixture of surprise and disbeleif, and also happiness! N'aawwww!
        I wanna know what happened in Vienna too! In fact, someone wrote a fic about that already!
        Vienna in Springtime

Haha! I'ts just too nice not to!
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Yeah, especially because he wanted to do it way earlier but she shook her head to him subtly, asking him not to... <3
          And then he just couldn't contain himself. Aww.
          Yeah, I noticed Helen did that too!
          Well, she was being strangled! <3

Well, in my defense - he runs away in that particular scene I was talking about so yes, I was totally checking out his butt and his shoes Now you can
          Spoiler:
          Haha! GUTTER ALERT!
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

es!: Well, in my defense - he runs away in that particular scene I was talking about so yes, I was totally checking out his butt and his shoes Now you can
            Spoiler:
            *laughing at bolded*
            AND
            Spoiler:

Okay, you can be chained to the other post and then I have him to myself. hehehehe

StarSancFar: Is it a good fanfic? Will have to take a look. Wouldn't be surprised to see more.
            sigpic

Comment

StarSancFar: Is it a good fanfic? Will have to take a look. Wouldn't be surprised to see more.
              Yeah, its really sweet I loved it!
              I'm sure there'll be other versions! There's sure to be some M rated ones and guttery ones too ;D Which, by the way, I would totally read!
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Yeah, its really sweet I loved it!
                I'm sure there'll be other versions! There's sure to be some M rated ones and guttery ones too ;D Which, by the way, I would totally read!
                Me too.
                sigpic

Comment

Me too.
                  Gotta love a bit of gutter once in a while!
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Thank you for the ff link! I'll read the story asap!

Comment

Chimera Ah that was fun. Too bad they
                      Spoiler:
                      didn't whack Adam for good but very good to find new pieces of information about Nikola. He does eat normal food! It that is what you can call Praxian... de-zombie-slushie-that-tastes-like-diapers, or how was that described earlier. Anyway, it was something that wasn't blood and apparently it was useful for him.

It was good to see Ashley too, even as it was. So she still makes Helen cry... Surprisingly she has been much more, I don't know, whole and happy after her 'vacation'. Apparently all that time healed some scars.

About the last lines of the ep, I agree with es 100 %. That choice wasn't about feelings. But Nikola may think differently, he was so happy

Uhm, did you let a word out of this sentence? You piqued my curiosity but I am not quite sure about what, lol!
                      Haha, yes I always forget something, like key words. I meant to say that I wonder what kind of serious dirt John knows about Nikola I don't think that was only John's dislike towards Nikola speaking.

(I loved their animosity too, hopefully John didn't fry himself too badly and we'll see him again. Maybe the elemental has been hibernating after dear old John played power cord?)

Comment

I couldn't help it - I've just read the story
                        It's a very sweet one. The Teslen shipper in me approves.
                        The Austrian in me approves too!

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                        Chimera Ah that was fun. Too bad they
                        Spoiler:
                        didn't whack Adam for good but very good to find new pieces of information about Nikola. He does eat normal food! It that is what you can call Praxian... de-zombie-slushie-that-tastes-like-diapers, or how was that described earlier. Anyway, it was something that wasn't blood and apparently it was useful for him.

It was good to see Ashley too, even as it was. So she still makes Helen cry... Surprisingly she has been much more, I don't know, whole and happy after her 'vacation'. Apparently all that time healed some scars.

About the last lines of the ep, I agree with es 100 %. That choice wasn't about feelings. But Nikola may think differently, he was so happy
                        I actually hoped
                        Spoiler:
                        Adam would find a book with interesting stories about Niko!!
                        And I was glad to see Ashley too, altho I never liked her. I just think that it was a great angsty moment, that was followed but a great shippy moment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                        Haha, yes I always forget something, like key words. I meant to say that I wonder what kind of serious dirt John knows about Nikola I don't think that was only John's dislike towards Nikola speaking.
                        Ooooh the DIRT! I'd pay to know about it too!

Comment

I actually hoped
                          Spoiler:
                          Adam would find a book with interesting stories about Niko!!
                          And I was glad to see Ashley too, altho I never liked her. I just think that it was a great angsty moment, that was followed but a great shippy moment
                          Now I know what that strange joyous feeling was I felt every time he opened the books! Oh that would have been great, or
                          Spoiler:
                          if he had read more of Helens stories out loud!

I liked Ashley... Kind of. I wasn't that fond of her but when she was there, Helen had more time and will to be a scientist and a doctor. Now she is doing more and more of the dirty work by herself. It doesn't anger me or anything but I think Helen was more interesting when she was giving more orders and shooting less people. It is good to know she is capable (not that we didn't know it before) but I'd love to see old Helen. More brains, less brawl.

Comment

Yeah, I think

Spoiler:
                            Adam even said there were many stories about Niko there, too? And Niko had that look on his face, like, Uh, I hope not the ones from some bachelor parties

Comment

Yeah, I think

Spoiler:
                              Adam even said there were many stories about Niko there, too? And Niko had that look on his face, like, Uh, I hope not the ones from some bachelor parties
                              OMG the thought alone makes everything spin in me head Had Helen and John got married... Now that had been an interesting bachelor party

(YT just recommended me Sanctuary bloopers. I seriously wonder what they have to do with Russian techno and Moomin songs remixed to techno, which is what I have been searching lately. But whatever, the bloopers were fun )

Comment

I remember one bloopers reel... JYo was jumping in it Is it the one you've watched?

Comment

Working...
                                X