No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally watched it, such an awesome shippy ep and in the end she totally meant Nikola. I just wonder why he was there so suddenly in the middle of the night. And has he still his job in Aerea 51? The ep would have been ever better if they mentioned that, but I won´t complain.

But it´s a little bit sad that
    Spoiler:
    he is apparently not in "Acolyte" In the promo he wasn´t in, that leaves "The Dephs"...if he´s not in that ep too, I hope he has at least a big part in the finale and the kiss comes near and nearer (sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      I remember one bloopers reel... JYo was jumping in it Is it the one you've watched?
      It was I'll have to try others too a bit later, it is still theoretically possible for me to complete my halfNaNo in time... 1850... words... to... go... *grinds teeth*

*coughs* OT again? oops

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
      I finally watched it, such an awesome shippy ep and in the end she totally meant Nikola. I just wonder why he was there so suddenly in the middle of the night.
      He knew that Henry was poking the code, likely the code had some kind of alarm system/safety thing that let him know when that 'Fort Knox' was touched. So it wasn't an accident or anything.

E: fixed the quote
      E2: added stuff
      Last edited by FromOutside; 30 November 2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Caps and FF!

Just one more thing about ship and Chimera...
        Am I the only one who thinks that
        Spoiler:
        Nikola's ''Excuse me?'' following Henry's ''So out of your league'' totally sounds like an ''Excuse me? ...Do you know what happened in Vienna at springtime?'' ?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I actually hoped
          Spoiler:
          Adam would find a book with interesting stories about Niko!!
          And I was glad to see Ashley too, altho I never liked her. I just think that it was a great angsty moment, that was followed but a great shippy moment

Spoiler:
          i too was hoping for something on him .

i have to say i definitely took the end meaning that she would of saved nikola
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Caps and FF!

Just one more thing about ship and Chimera...
            Am I the only one who thinks that
            Spoiler:
            Nikola's ''Excuse me?'' following Henry's ''So out of your league'' totally sounds like an ''Excuse me? ...Do you know what happened in Vienna at springtime?'' ?

*bouncy*
            I think Henry's jaw would just drop down and stay this way till the end of the ep if Tesla said that!

A random art drop:
            I drew Tesla from Animus (hungry and scruffy ). Eyelashes Alert!!!
            I'm actually posting it in the Tesla thread and in the Art thread too, but I figured I might post here as well because I spend all my time in this thread

Spoiler:
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Nice drawing, es!
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post

He knew that Henry was poking the code, likely the code had some kind of alarm system/safety thing that let him know when that 'Fort Knox' was touched. So it wasn't an accident or anything.
                I was wondering about that too. That's possible to do that? Cool. Of course Nikola would be one to do it if it could be done, monitoring his 'Fort Knox."
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I have the caps for Chimera ready! Here they are:

Chimera

Enjoy!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                    Nice drawing, es!
                    Thank you!

To continue the discussion from the Chimera thread about Nikola travelling light:

We never got to see him enter the Sanctuary before, right? So his entrance in Chimera totally proves what all of us had been suspecting before: he does have his clothes & stuff at Helen's place (that actually sounds like a thing for a couple to do, shippy alert!! )

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                      I was wondering about that too. That's possible to do that? Cool. Of course Nikola would be one to do it if it could be done, monitoring his 'Fort Knox."
                      It is possible, more crude versions are even easy to make. (We actually have a system that sends an alarm message when one of the hard disks starts puking errors AGAIN... Why would anyone want to know about the errors when drinking beer and watching sunset in nice, warm weather, I have no idea, but not that is another story.)

Obviously a system like that needs some kind of a transmitter or (in this case, maybe preferably) Internet connection but I don't think that was a problem, with the computer they used

To continue the discussion from the Chimera thread about Nikola travelling light:

We never got to see him enter the Sanctuary before, right? So his entrance in Chimera totally proves what all of us had been suspecting before: he does have his clothes & stuff at Helen's place (that actually sounds like a thing for a couple to do, shippy alert!! )
                      Haha Maybe he left his stuff there after he got revamped?

(Or maybe he wasn't going to stay long, I don't think he could just say his employees and supervisors something like 'Oh, our new kind of enemy Helen may be in trouble, I'll go to see that he is ok, I'll be away for some days, take care!' Likely he just didn't bother with luggage... But your explanation was certainly more interesting )

Comment

Even more interesting is whether Helen has her stuff somewhere at the Area 51
                        Oh wait, she cound use Carter's closet when she's there

Comment

My appreciation to this 'shipping'

FIRST EVER VIDEO
                          I hope you shippers like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEQJuZmPm-s
                          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)
                          - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                            My appreciation to this 'shipping'

FIRST EVER VIDEO
                            I hope you shippers like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEQJuZmPm-s
                            Awesome vid! Love the clips you picked. The song is awesome too! I am actually making a Teslen vid to this song too but you were faster! Darn

Comment

December Teslen Calendars:

1024X768

1280X720: Contains a cap from Chimera, hence the spoiler
                              Spoiler:

Enjoy!
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

^ have I said yet that I've fainted? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X