Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    yeah, but I can't see Niko as the beast.... the beast definitely haven't the hair, ya know?
    xD
    Okey, as you wish, but after a kiss from Helen he would turn back into himself Ya know?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I was quite inspired tonight, so... hope you like it!!!

Spoiler:

~•~ "Really, Helen, my heart sinks you chose them over me... " [Nikola Tesla] ~•~

Comment

Originally posted by Ioana View Post
        I was quite inspired tonight, so... hope you like it!!!

Spoiler:
        [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r280/ioa_me/myheartisyours.jpg[IMG]
        [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r280/ioa_me/needyou.png[IMG]
        Me likes very much!!! Aww, they're just adorable!!! That reminds me...I'm gonna have to try to do some too, hopefully they turn out half as good as yours.

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

Edit: I started a new teslen fic. If you wanna give it a read your opinions would be much appreciated
        Remember
        I already told you on FFN, but it can't hurt to say it again LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Ioana View Post
          Ohhhh! Lovely!

I want time to make artwork too! *headdesk* Why can't we have 36 hours a day, tell me? *sigh*
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hi all! Not been in here for a while

welcome to all the new posters *waves warmly*

and loving all the art and fics as always

Regarding the last ep...
            Spoiler:
            * the scene between Helen laying down with John - as a diehard Teslen shipper you might expect me to hate it, but I actually just felt so sad for Helen. I mean, most people remember the first love of their life, but if they split up, they move on... (and it doesn't take a century!!)
            Now take Helen - she didn't just split up with him, she found out he was jack the ripper - and she undoubtedly always feels partly responsible. She was likely emotionally traumatised by the way that relationship - that first love - ended... so I just felt such sympathy for her, like she's never really come to terms with it at all, and the effect that first relationship has undoubtedly had on the rest of her life, it's like she's still in mourning over it because things went so badly...
            so I can understand that little scene, that longing for something that she can't have again, that longing perhaps that John hadn't 'destroyed her heart', because I'm betting it seriously messed with her head and probably also the fact she could never be with him again... but that's just my thoughts on the scene and not forgetting, he was unconscious. She might have been feeling a little emotional, but she isn't stupid.

* Niko's apparent lack of concern that Helen's dying - so agreeing with some other points already made that he isn't one that seems overly comfortable displaying emotion - especially not when there are other people there.
            I do think the episode might have benefited from at least a short scene between him and Helen on their own, because those are the times when we get the chance to see him at his most sincere... he doesn't open up to others... but that being said, I liked that he basically searched like a demon for something and someway to work with Adam, and the city, because that's their only chance for saving her.
            I also think, he just refuses to comprehend the fact she's dying... because if he did he wouldn't be able to focus on helping her. So I think that's just a lot to do with his character and the way he deals with emotions, he just tries to solve things doesn't he, tries to find answers, and if this 'city' has them, then that was the priority.

I didn't half love the look on Will's face when he tells him he's now in charge and I did like that we see Will struggling to cope with all the work, because when things go back to normal (because I'm sorry but Helen's has to live, right?) then it will deepen their friendship because he'll have a better understanding of just how hard she works

And now I've got that out of the way... I just always think of John as her past, and that the lovely Nikola Tesla is her present / future

And I'm really hoping we see more Tesleny goodness like in Animus - which is still firmly at the top of my faves list
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Hi all! Not been in here for a while

welcome to all the new posters *waves warmly*

and loving all the art and fics as always

Regarding the last ep...
              Spoiler:
              * the scene between Helen laying down with John - as a diehard Teslen shipper you might expect me to hate it, but I actually just felt so sad for Helen. I mean, most people remember the first love of their life, but if they split up, they move on... (and it doesn't take a century!!)
              Now take Helen - she didn't just split up with him, she found out he was jack the ripper - and she undoubtedly always feels partly responsible. She was likely emotionally traumatised by the way that relationship - that first love - ended... so I just felt such sympathy for her, like she's never really come to terms with it at all, and the effect that first relationship has undoubtedly had on the rest of her life, it's like she's still in mourning over it because things went so badly...
              so I can understand that little scene, that longing for something that she can't have again, that longing perhaps that John hadn't 'destroyed her heart', because I'm betting it seriously messed with her head and probably also the fact she could never be with him again... but that's just my thoughts on the scene and not forgetting, he was unconscious. She might have been feeling a little emotional, but she isn't stupid.
              You know what? You're absolutely right!
              Spoiler:
              And if we want Helen to be with Nikola, she needs to move on from John - because Nikola is tied to her past as well, so he can maybe be a remembrance of John.
              And to move on she has to accept what happened and take it all in. I think that scene did just that.

But that's MHO as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Regarding the last ep...
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                That is pretty much what I thought. You were able to put my thoughts into words with your statement. When I saw that scene all I felt was sad for Helen, in my opinion that scene shouted loneliness and loss for me. I think she mourned what she lost when she found out that he is Jack and wished to get back what she had before. I think she still sees him as her first love but mostly she blames herself for what happened and mourns as you said "for something that she can't have again."
                So this scene is really high in my list of the most saddening scenes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanctuary girl View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  That is pretty much what I thought. You were able to put my thoughts into words with your statement. When I saw that scene all I felt was sad for Helen, in my opinion that scene shouted loneliness and loss for me. I think she mourned what she lost when she found out that he is Jack and wished to get back what she had before. I think she still sees him as her first love but mostly she blames herself for what happened and mourns as you said "for something that she can't have again."
                  So this scene is really high in my list of the most saddening scenes.
                  Regarding the bolded:
                  Spoiler:
                  I cried when I watched it the first time. And it had nothing to do with the fact that I also ship on the other side. I thought it was a heart wrenching scene and I really got into Helen's emotion, and felt like crying. ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Regarding the bolded:
                    Spoiler:
                    I cried when I watched it the first time. And it had nothing to do with the fact that I also ship on the other side. I thought it was a heart wrenching scene and I really got into Helen's emotion, and felt like crying. ^^
                    Spoiler:
                    I was feeling very strange feeling when I saw this scene too. I think that in Sanctuary there was no moment for Helen .. for some romance or romantic moment. Even if this scene was sad, I saw deep feelings there too. Helen so deserve love, happiness and kindness. I hope she will get it from Nikola too
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Can anyone PM me some good recommendations for stories that are not on ff.net? I think I have read everything there do death. I'd read through this whole thread but, thats not very likely lol. Also I'm well over 18 so any and all ratings are welcome.

Comment

Hello Olwen and Ioana!! Nice to meet you...and I hope you enjoy yourselves here!!
                        Sglover4ever I read and reviewed your story Loved it!!!
                        Coming on here...It reminds me how much I miss writing.....it really makes me sad...I wish I had the time to
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Thank you, Aurora7783
                          ) Well, one of the best things is that nobody here tells me I'm crazy... yet
                          sigpic
                          Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Um.. hey everyone
                            We still are talking about Teslen right?
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              Hello Olwen and Ioana!! Nice to meet you...and I hope you enjoy yourselves here!!
                              Thank you!! ^^
                              ~•~ "Really, Helen, my heart sinks you chose them over me... " [Nikola Tesla] ~•~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                                Um.. hey everyone
                                We still are talking about Teslen right?
                                .... :3 couldn't stop talking about them actually!
                                ioana, your sign is definitely awesome! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X